PDA

View Full Version : Two feet out of the closet

TerriCT
02-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi...sorry but I just can't contain myself...just had my first makeover at a local salon and I need to tell you all what a wonderful experience it was...I was treated with respect, learned some valuable makeup tips and just had fun...I guess I have been kind of a lurker here, but reading all of your posts has given me the courage to take a couple of steps out of that closet and guess what; it is not so bad out there in the light of day ...thank you all...

Shelly Preston
02-01-2008, 04:06 PM
No need to contain yourself Terri

We love hearing about girls having fun :hugs:

kimberly ann487
02-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Coming from someone still inside the closet, congratulations I am so happy for you. I am looking foward to my day, perhaps. Did your makeover include a photoshoot, if so we'd love to see them !
:love::love:KIM

Sandra
02-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Hey glad you enjoyed your self, I bet it's not the last time you have one done. So what's the next trip out going to be?

HalloweenDragon
02-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Alright! Have fun, and be careful! I know the fredom you feel at times like that. I have ventured out and been dressed and I know how liberating it feels.:thumbsup:

Chiana
02-02-2008, 02:18 AM
I am glad to hear about your little trip into the sun. As a closeted CD it is always encouraging to hear a positive story. Thanks for sharing.

Susan.
02-02-2008, 02:34 AM
As someone still in the closet, I'd say that you are a lot further than 2 feet out. Sounds like great fun.

Kathy Renee
02-02-2008, 07:06 AM
How wonderful for you, Terri. Although I am still in the closet with regard to family knowing about my CDing, it has not kept me from venturing out into the light of day. As your confidence grows, venturing out gets even better and more exciting as you try things for the first time.

Kate Simmons
02-02-2008, 08:40 AM
Good to hear from you Terri. I'm happy you had such a nice experience.:happy:

Angie G
02-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Well Terri that's great you go girl :hugs:
Angie

TerriCT
02-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Thanks to all of you...no photos this time, although I wish I did...the next step for me is to practice what I learned about makeup and maybe my first outing when I improve that skill...