PDA

View Full Version : How many items of clothes do you own?

Crystal Harmony
04-21-2005, 12:06 AM
Hey sisters,

Just wondering how many items of clothing from clothes,shoes,under garments ect does everyone own.I myself own approx 900 items and growing,i love to shop,i just carnt stop buying great finds,im very much into fashion myself.My girlfriend always jokes i have to much but i think you can never have to much.

Just interested to know if my wardrobe is as big as other sisters :)

Take care sisters :D

Sigrid
04-21-2005, 12:21 AM
A couple hundred pieces, maybe. Thanks allot Crystal, now I've got wardrobe envy!

Nothing a little shopping won't cure though. :)

~Sigrid

Brittany R Male
04-21-2005, 12:40 AM
Hey sisters,

Just wondering how many items of clothing from clothes,shoes,under garments ect does everyone own.I myself own approx 900 items and growing,i love to shop,i just carnt stop buying great finds,im very much into fashion myself.My girlfriend always jokes i have to much but i think you can never have to much.

Just interested to know if my wardrobe is as big as other sisters :)

Take care sisters :DI WAS THINKING I had a lot of stuff, MAYBE A DOZEN SHOES AND BOOTS. ONE CLOSIT FULL AND A DRESSER FULL. MAYBE 200 OR MORE ITMS. oh ya a little here and ther also it keeps adding up now that I think about it. Got to go shopping you got me beat.

Sharon
04-21-2005, 12:53 AM
Well, I'm not sure how many things I own, but it is nowhere near 900! I'm not even sure I have enough closets and bureaus to hold that much!
I have a fair sized walk-in closet that is more than half-occupied by my female things, and I have a bureau besides that, but even if I count every panty and stocking, you're out of my league.

Crystal Harmony
04-21-2005, 03:49 AM
Yeah theres quite alot,i had to buy one extra cuboard and one dresser that are in our spare room just to hold all my stuff :) :D

Anna
04-21-2005, 03:54 AM
Anyone got the number of good therapist. Good greif girl, i barely have a dozen dresses..youve got the same amount in wardrobes. Somebody call for a C/D wrangler this girls outta control!! :D :eek:

Crystal Harmony
04-21-2005, 04:01 AM
I know,but my girlfriend does wear a couple of pieces from time to time so at least we both get something out of it,and i do get quite alot of use out of all my clothes,belive it or not.

sarah
04-21-2005, 05:45 AM
Thats it see you in about a month i,m going shopping .the gg says you need help ..that is thinning out that wardrobe i am sure there are a few girls that will help out just say the word ...xxx

Wendy me
04-21-2005, 05:58 AM
do i realy have to count it all????ok lets just say i could open a store with what i have..... on a faild purge (nouthing went) i boxed and bagged every thing up and it would have taken me two trips with the truck to bring it to good will.......................
(more than 900 i am shure)..............

Crystal Harmony
04-21-2005, 06:13 AM
Thanks wendy i didnt think i was the only one :)

MsMichelle
04-21-2005, 07:18 AM
Well, I'm not sure how many things I own, but it is nowhere near 900! I'm not even sure I have enough closets and bureaus to hold that much!
I have a fair sized walk-in closet that is more than half-occupied by my female things, and I have a bureau besides that, but even if I count every panty and stocking, you're out of my league.

I'm with you Sharon. I have a walk-in closet full plus two drawers in a dresser. With 18 pairs of heels 4 wigs, 2 formal gowns, 6 business suits and goodness knows how many skirts and blouses and at least a dozen pairs of RHT stockings, a fur coat, a suede coat and numerous jackets, I'm sure I'm nowhere near 900. But then again I prefer quality over quantity anyway. In actual cost, I'm sure I am pretty close to a value of ay least $10,000 and possibly more. That doesn't even consider makeup and perfume either.
I would have to say though that our wardrobes are fairly substaintial compared to most that are rolled up in a suitcase hidden someplace.

KarenNY
04-21-2005, 07:56 AM
I would say I have about 100 items or so. I own two wedding gowns with all the accessories, several prom/bridesmaid dresses, a few skirt suits, plus numerous dresses, blouses, skirts, sweaters and slacks, many items of lingerie and hosiery, and several pairs of heels, not to mention a couple of dress coats.
So that's a peek into my little wardrobe. Unfortunately, with a non-tolerant spouse, most of it is in boxes in my attic.

Karen :)

Sharon
04-21-2005, 08:22 AM
I have this procrastination gene that prevents me from washing my clothing until I have nothing clean to wear. Can you imagine having to wash 900 items? :eek:
Another thought -- you could wear three items per day for ten months and not wear the same thing twice. Gads -- I sometimes wear the same item a couple times in one week!

Tiffy
04-21-2005, 08:47 AM
I must have three or four hundred items. My wife buys many of them at yard sales and stuff in the summer. At least 100 of them are panties, she likes them one me, and buys tons of them. But, I have a ways to go to catch her. She has 800 shirts alone. Never mind all the other things. Someday I hope to catch her.

April

Sigrid
04-21-2005, 09:46 AM
ok lets just say i could open a store with what i have..... on a faild purge (nouthing went) ........

Wendy, that's what I'd call a successful purge. :D

~Sigrid

Melissa A.
04-21-2005, 10:10 AM
A normal sized closet full. A bit less than what a GG might have. But I ain't done yet.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Katie Ashe
04-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Maybe 2 doz, what's a girl to do... no money, and not a cheap habit. :confused:

Katie

StephanieCD
04-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Maybe 2 doz, what's a girl to do... no money, and not a cheap habit. :confused:

Katie

I'm with ya, hon.

Two pair of shoes, one dress, couple panties and a couple chemise nightie things... a handful of nylons and thigh highs and some makeup.

Honestly - this is my proudest stash - I bought it all. Didn't bin dive, steal, or "borrow" any of it. They are really mine.

sidney_girl
04-21-2005, 12:22 PM
I was up to close to a thousand a year ago, at which point I stopped counting. I'm well over that number now. (That includes about 100 pairs of shoes.) Not bad for only 2-1/2 years (I only started dressing back in November of 2002). I don't even have room to properly store all of the stuff. And it's that lack of storage even more than the crushing burden of financial debt that's caused me to cut back in recent days.

Nyx
04-21-2005, 12:26 PM
Enough to have a rating of 33 on ebay... Not much, but still pretty good for someone thats been out for 2 months, no? :D

BonnieJG
04-21-2005, 12:38 PM
I have about 100 items , a little of this and that , I still don't and any shoes :mad: but i have everything elce, couple chemise 5 nightie ... and some makeup, dress, top, about 20 bras, 2 wigs ,blouses, 3 garter belts, :D

Marianne
04-21-2005, 05:25 PM
slightly over half a walk-in closet, plus a full sized dresser full. I'm running out of space tho :D

Deanna2
04-21-2005, 11:59 PM
Serial shoppers shouldn't care. I'd like to say that I'm trying to cut down, but its a hard habit to break. And I don't want to stop anyway. It's not like it's dangerous to my health or anything.

Skirts have been my thing for a while now and I have around thirty - from a 28cm red lycra mini to an ankle length orange and black. I have around a dozen camisoles of various colours and some with lace. I just bought a front closure bra and it is so comfortable I hardly know I am wearing it.

I do keep something of a list of the major items, but I don't list knickers or pantyhose. It runs to over three pages.

Luvya

jenny c
04-22-2005, 04:19 AM
Wow where do you start well too many to count i have a vast collection of lingerie and i love shoes which i own some 30 pairs and 3 pairs of boots. I am always on the look out for bargains

RachelDenise
04-22-2005, 04:52 AM
I don't own 900 of anything!!! I guess I have about 100 feminine things if I count the shoes separately. But they're really well used....... :D

MsMichelle
04-22-2005, 05:43 AM
I was up to close to a thousand a year ago, at which point I stopped counting. I'm well over that number now. (That includes about 100 pairs of shoes.) Not bad for only 2-1/2 years (I only started dressing back in November of 2002). I don't even have room to properly store all of the stuff. And it's that lack of storage even more than the crushing burden of financial debt that's caused me to cut back in recent days.

Geez and I thought I might be a tad excessive at 18 pairs of heels. I guess I have room for a couple more pairs.

Jessicafreed
05-18-2005, 01:46 AM
I have over 200 pairs of shoes and probable 30 complete outfits and some misc items. I can't stop shopping which is bad because it will make me eventually broke. But honestly a woman can't ever have enough clothes and shoes am I right?

suzipage
05-18-2005, 07:54 AM
For underwear I have a half dozen or so pairs of panties, four bras (of different types), a slip, a camisole, and a half slip, as well as a couple of panty girdles and a waist cincher. For night clothes I have a peignoir set and a babydoll set. I own three pairs of ladies pants (red, blue, leather), a half dozen or so blouses, a dress with jacket, and a couple of skirts. I have a bikini bathing suit and many pairs of stockings: knee highs, thigh highs, panty hose, and a few garter hose. I love women's shoes, and I own perhaps ten pair: including high heeled platform boots, high heeled and lower heeled pumps, high heeled and low sandals, all in various colors. Quite a collection for a male, and all hidden away because of my wife's disapproval.
Suzi

sheiligh
05-18-2005, 08:01 AM
hi!!!! i'm installing program in the computer right now so i can inventory mine!!!!! does that tell you any thing!!!????? luv sheiligh :) :D

sheiligh
05-18-2005, 08:02 AM
almost forgot!!!!! no wood shoes!!!!!! :p