PDA

View Full Version : Saw my Role Model today

Dragster
02-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Today, I went with my wife to do the weekend shop in Sainsbury's (UK Supermarket). We followed a woman in, and she really caught my eye. I couldn't pay her too much attention without my wife noticing, but I wondered whether "she" was actually a CDer. She was tall, fractionally taller than me (6' 0"), but some of that was her stiletto heeled black patent ankle boots, 4"+ heels I'd guess. I got a better view while we were both in the vegetable section; she was wearing a short fitted black leather zip jacket with a very nipped in waist (couldn't tell it it was corsetted) over a black polo neck, black/white check slightly A-line skirt, a couple of inches above her knees, shiny black opaque tights, and the boots. The only thing that let her down was her hair. It was long (just to the shoulders) and blonde, but it seems she hadn't had her roots done for 6 months.

Anyway, she moved on more quickly than we did, and I only caught a glimpse of her in the distance after that, until we nearly clashed trollies at the end of an aisle. I stood back and apologised with a smile, she thanked me with a smile, and her voice was obviously female.....or a very good likeness. Close up, I could see she was a lot older than she dressed (late 50's early 60's I guess), and was very well made up with pink/red lipstick. All in all, I now think she was a GG after all.

It got me thinking that when/if I eventually venture out shopping, it would be a great outfit to copy. I'd love to wear the leather jacket, the narrow waist (I'd need a corset), I'd like a tighter skirt and maybe knee high lace up stiletto boots. No one seemed to pay her much attention in spite of her height and her young dress sense (surprisingly, she didn't look like mutton dresse as lamb!), so maybe I could also get away with it too.

Have any of you had a similar moment?

Tony

Angie G
02-01-2008, 08:32 PM
I seen a man in a dress at Wal-mart in the food side. With no other girly thins on just the dress :hugs:
Angie

Jennaie
02-01-2008, 10:21 PM
I have on several occasions, because I watch for them. I have seen many cd's shopping. I never say anything to them other than a genuine smile and perhaps a "good morning" or " good afternoon". With a GG who is older than myself,(that's really old to some of you) I will say something like, Hey there, pretty girl. American women who are older seem to consider it a compliment to be addressed as (girl). Younger American women are insulted by it. They want to be addressed as Miss, Mrs, or Mame.

I remember once when was in a store and a lady (in her early 60's) ask if I could help her find something and I said, "For a pretty girl like you"? Her eyes lit up and she looked at the other woman with a smile and said: "Did you hear that, he called me a girl".

Nicki B
02-02-2008, 07:37 AM
It got me thinking that when/if I eventually venture out shopping, it would be a great outfit to copy.

Surely only if you want everyone's initial reaction to be the same, i.e. that you're a tranny? :whistle: