PDA

View Full Version : Tricks

MarciManseau
02-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Has anyone else tried tricks so you can be totally dressed in pretty things in front of others?

A few times before I went full time, I threw a "Come as Your Mate" party, and no one was allowed in unless they were cross-dressed. It's a lot of fun and a great way to get to be out in your prettiest things.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Ruth
02-02-2008, 05:19 PM
It's a nice idea Marci, but I don't think many of us middle-aged pillars-of-the-community could pull it off.
And besides, I don't dress anything like my wife!

BethCD
02-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Marci, Great idea. Better than waiting for the Halloween excuse!
:D

Beth

linnea
02-02-2008, 08:39 PM
It's a fun idea, and I've heard of (but never been invited to) parties like this. If I were invited to such a party, I would give it a try. I probably wouldn't throw such a party myself however.

MarinaTwelve200
02-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Well, not in person, but I do keep a set of photos of my clever disguises and costumes. They are mostly male, Like Mark Twain, Ben Franklin, etc., but I do have a good fem pic of my "Gypsy Fortune Teller" in the bunch. In the context of all the other images, it's just one of my characters I create, and no one seems to see a CD connection to it.

Angie G
02-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Yes I tricked my wife into letting wear a skirt in front of her for the first time almost 3 years ago and now i wearing it all head to toe :hugs:
Angie

MarciManseau
02-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Yes I tricked my wife into letting wear a skirt in front of her for the first time almost 3 years ago and now i wearing it all head to toe :hugs:
Angie

That worked out well for you, Angie :happy: Maybe it might work as well for others.

monalisa
02-06-2008, 09:40 AM
What a great idea. Maybe these will replace tupperware parties. I'd go if there was one around here.

Eugenie
02-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Nice idea... I often thought about similar situations, I even wrote a fantazy story involving a X-dressing contest in a vacation resort...

But immediately what comes to mind is that "occasional x-dressers", unless receiving tremendous help from their SOs, would immediately look like "men in dresses" while more experienced x-dressers would be a lot closer to "passing". So it would rather be easy to tell that a person is a x-dresser, even in such a context.

Mascarede parties are another nice environment? Carnaval in some cities are the occasion for many x-dressers to go out rathre freely.

But, here again, one would very easily telle the experienced x-dresser from the amateur one who is just a gross caricature of women behaviour.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Kayla_CD
02-06-2008, 06:39 PM
That sounds like so much fun, but like Eugenia said it's easy to give away your experience. Not to mention, I would be way too excited if someone invited me to a party like that.

jayme357
02-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Hi Marci - My fear is that with all the practice I have had it would be pretty obvious that I was not just a guy dressed up as a female for one night. Not sure I want to create that illusion/doubt with my close friends.

I have really enjoyed reading your stories on fictionmania. Keep up the great work.

Hugs, Jayme

AmandaM
02-06-2008, 11:05 PM
I haven't had a trick, there was this one time though, and, er, nevermind. :lol

Celeste
02-07-2008, 06:39 AM
That would be such a blast.I sure wish someone local to me would do it.I'm sure they would notice that I was enjoying myself a little more than the average Joe.I wouldn't care though,I'd want to push the envelope and be 100 percent.

DAVIDA
02-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Yes, I tricked a few friends by telling them that I am a crossdresser and that I would not be running and changing clothes at the same time the next time they come by!
It worked! They still come by and they don't seem to notice that I am dressed as a female!

MarciManseau
02-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Hi Marci - My fear is that with all the practice I have had it would be pretty obvious that I was not just a guy dressed up as a female for one night. Not sure I want to create that illusion/doubt with my close friends.

I have really enjoyed reading your stories on fictionmania. Keep up the great work.

Hugs, Jayme

You do look like you've had a lot of practice. Very nice.

Glad you like my stories. I hope it's as much fun reading them as it is writing them :D