PDA

View Full Version : Shaving help....irritation.

Mr Lesbian
04-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Can anyone make a suggestion on how to stop the itching from a shaved crotch, it's a little unbearable. I started shaving it yesterday, but ran out of time. Now I'm wondering if I should just let it grow back, or shave it completly. Either way my biggest concern is the discomfort, not the hair. So If anyone can suggest something for the itching, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Keri_T
04-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Not sure...I've ran into the same thing with some sloppy usage of NAIR last nite. ouch! :(

Nyx
04-21-2005, 03:53 PM
It used to itch when I started shaving my underarms. Its not a problem anymore now that I'm used to it. I'm guessing it would be the same with that region. Once you're used to it, there should be no itching anymore.

Priscilla1018
04-21-2005, 04:01 PM
Try cornstarch.I once used it on a dog of ours that the groomer decided to shave.Lost that groomer in a hurry and told other dog owners about her.The cornstarch seemed to help until the hair grew out far enough.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

norbie
04-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes the keyword is 'once you are used to it'. I shave now my full body for over a year, yes it was itchy in the beginning, but not anymore. Also I put some Vaseline cream on after each shaving. Just get through it and keep going.

Mr Lesbian
04-22-2005, 09:15 PM
Thanks, I finally just used a good razor and it's much better. But now I have a little razor burn! :( But eh it will pass. Right now this is all I feel I can do, only my wife will see it. It looks ridiculous, but we'll see what she thinks. Actually I'm in the mood to cross the line and just slip into a pair of pantyhose and hang out with her. *Sums up courage*. . .not!

Keri_T
04-22-2005, 11:51 PM
Someone told me that aloe vera will help a lot with your shaving burn(s). I'm kinda spacy right now...so I can't remeber who to give the credit too...

JoHagen
04-23-2005, 02:11 AM
There is a product called Bikini Zone, (you can get it at wal mart for instance) but anyways, it did wonders for the itch and razor bumps when i first started shaving, ( i am use to it now so no more itch) it was designed for this purpose btw.

Give it a try if you have the extra money, it's like around 7$ for a tube. But it worked for me.

Jo :rolleyes:

MiaPink
04-24-2005, 05:29 AM
Bikini Zone is the perfect solution for all itchy-red-bumpy shaving problems that you might have. I also use it on my chest. Use it for a few days and then the problem goes away.....that is until the hair grows back again.