PDA

View Full Version : a note from anthony

Anthony Jake
02-03-2008, 05:06 AM
Hey Guys,

This is gonna be a quick thread as I need to rush off into town when the bus comes, Sunday transport here sucks even more than any normal day transport..which means it really sucks. My phone, I have to get new one today as this is about to be disconnected and so I wont have the net anymore, not that i have actually been using it. I have been so bloody busy..but it's fun.

I have been doing good here at college, I am doing quite good at the whole riding thing, considering I have been here 4 weeks and only fallen off the once..which wasn't my fault it was the horse in front and behinds! We were cantering around and the other two scared mine and he swung around to the middle causing me to make a quick exit through the side door..funny actually.

I kinda have a lot I need to say but I owe certain people to learn of it first so, I will keep y'all posted.

Anyway, just wanted to check in warn of my now more than likely temporary internet ending and I will be back sometime in the future 10 weeks...ill pop on now and then when I hit up a WiFi place :D

Take care guys, and be happy

Taylor105
02-03-2008, 07:25 AM
We'll miss you. I hope you are able to come back sooner than 10 weeks!!!

Felix
02-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Well Hun good luck with what ever ya doin right now ok :hugs: you will be missed xx Felix :hugs:

ZenFrost
02-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks for letting us know you wont be on for a while, I know we've been wondering what happened when you disappeared. I hope to see you here again soon. :hugs: