PDA

View Full Version : I'm slipping

Veronica 1
02-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Just did the laundry and did male and female in a couple of loads, plus the hand washing. That was 4 hours ago and I have carefully folded and put away all my fem clothes but I just looked over and all of my drab clothes are still sitting in a pile on the couch. Am I trying to tell myself something?

Jennaie
02-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Seems clear to me, you don't want to wrinkle your femme things. I'm not going to say that you and Sigmond Frued are so close that you need to think about whether or not your mother's vulva or breast had a traumatic affect on you. All I'm saying is that perhaps you feel that femme things look better not wrinkled and it's not so important with male things.

sissystephanie
02-03-2008, 11:06 PM
I think you are telling yourself that your feminine clothing means more to you! Probably a large number of us feel the same way. I know I take very good care of my feminine things, and very probably better care than I do with my male clothing. For example, sweaters should always be folded(minimaly!) and put in a drawer. My feminine sweaters are all in a drawer. My few male sweaters are hanging in the closet! Of course, I also paid more for the feminine ones!

Sissy/Stephanie

Outwardly a girl, but a man underneath the silk and lace!

Angie G
02-04-2008, 10:16 AM
I guessing it's wishful thinking or you just take care of the important things first :hugs:
Angie

Shelly Preston
02-04-2008, 10:21 AM
It seems as though we all agree the Girly clothes are more precious :2c:

mishelle379
02-04-2008, 10:26 AM
god who cares about male things, just a necessary evil lol

Kate Simmons
02-04-2008, 10:55 AM
A good home maker takes care of all the clothes Hon.;):happy:

Carly D.
02-04-2008, 11:02 AM
You're still a guy when it comes to your male clothes...

suzy
02-04-2008, 11:13 AM
What is really important is clearly showing...maybe you're on your way to going all the way???:love:

traceyanne
02-04-2008, 11:47 AM
its certainly the case for me. my wife takes care of the washing, in case i ruin anything ( as she puts it ) but i sometimes give her a hand with the ironing and i can assure you hers and my femme clothes get more attention than my drab stuff.

jennifer41356
02-04-2008, 12:16 PM
male clothes?..what are they?:D...dont think I have any of those

deja true
02-04-2008, 06:19 PM
My few male sweaters are hanging in the closet!]

NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!:slap:

Bad Girl!

Jilmac
02-04-2008, 07:14 PM
When I was working I would wear wrinkled flannel shirts and jeans. now that I'm retired, I'm particular about my fem clothes. I iron and hang dresses, skirts and slacks, and all my tops. I even iron my slips because they look prettire that way. I guess we're all fussy when it comes to our girl clothes.

Luv and:hugs: Jill