PDA

View Full Version : 24/7

Farrah
02-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Has n e one here ever thought about going full time, even though you consider yourself str8?

Kieron Andrew
02-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Sexual preferences and gender has nothing to do with each other in my opinion so if someone went full time they would still be interested in women, in fact some here have

Christina Louise
02-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Thought about it, but very little chance of it ever happening.

Deborah Jane
02-04-2008, 01:24 PM
I,ve "toyed" with the idea but doubt i could get away with it!

JoAnnDallas
02-04-2008, 04:19 PM
I have thought about it. The closes I have come to 24/7 was when I first move to Dallas from WV. Wife had to stay there until house sold. I was staying with my sister while I looked for a new job. I soon found myself dressing almost every day that I did not have job interviews. At night and on weekends, I would dress in woman's slacks, t-shirt, and loafers. On the days that I could dress, I went all out, panties, bra, slip, dress/skirt, heels, wig, and makeup. Even on those days where I had job interviews, they were usually in the morning, thus had the afternoon to dress. So for about 4 months, I dressed at least 6 out of 7 days. This was when I started going out dressed in the daylight. What is funny is my sister did not even notice that the slacks I would wear did not have any back pockets. LOL I also have to admit that when the house sold and the wife came to Dallas, I had withdrawl systoms. LOL This was before I finially told her.

Kate Simmons
02-04-2008, 04:48 PM
I dunno, many folks swear by it as the greatest thing since sliced bread and if that is the case, more power to them, I'm good with that. I did try it, however, for almost a month when I retired in Dec. 2006, just too much darned work for me. It was getting to be a chore and too much upkeep really.I decided then to keep it as a fun thing rather than an existence and it is working well now but that is what works best for me.

As far as being straight, crossdressing has little or nothing to do with sexual perference unless one is pre-disposed to alternatives.:happy:

Ruth
02-04-2008, 04:52 PM
I enjoy my CDing because it's an escape from "regular" life. So a lot of the pleasure has to be the contrast. If I did it 24/7, the contrast would disappear.

Megan (VA)
02-04-2008, 07:48 PM
As per my introduction thread I began to transition but stopped in order to avoid hurting some people I love very much. If it wouldn't cause others so much pain I would have continued on the path to full time.

I have never considered myself str8 though.

Nicki B
02-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Has n e one here ever thought about going full time, even though you consider yourself str8?

If you went fulltime, wouldn't being 'str8' mean you only fancy boys? :strugglin

Dawn Marie
02-04-2008, 08:45 PM
I have thought about it more times than I can remember. And If my situation every changes its 24/7 for me.

Angie G
02-04-2008, 08:49 PM
If I didn't have a wife the I love with all my heart I be there 27/7 all the way :hugs:
Angie

MJ
02-04-2008, 09:27 PM
If you went full time, wouldn't being 'str8' mean you only fancy boys? :strugglin

so as a male i love women ..so i am str8 but
now i am a full time woman . i still like woman but no srs am i str8
or as a full time woman and i like woman am i gay ? but if i like the guys ..sort of ..then i am str8

i'm confused

Kieron Andrew
02-04-2008, 09:43 PM
so as a male i love women ..so i am str8 but
now i am a full time woman . i still like woman but no srs am i str8
or as a full time woman and i like woman am i gay ? but if i like the guys ..sort of ..then i am str8

i'm confused

as he if you liked women that made you straight, if you like women now living in the female gender that makes you gay/lesbian, if you like both then you is bi....

vivianann
02-05-2008, 04:05 AM
I am str8. and I want to transition to living 24/7 as a woman.

Eugenie
02-05-2008, 04:14 AM
Of course it has been on my mind to live 24/7 "en femme".

My wife and I even had a discussion on this subject. After some serious thinking, she told me "If I thought that you would be happier living en femme fuul time, I wuold tell you to go ahead. But I don't thik you would be happier." And I think she's right...

There is an equilibrium to find between so many factors that leads to a balanced life...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Sarah89
02-05-2008, 07:21 AM
If it would make me happy then yes,
but I don't hate my masculinity enough to give a shit,
All i care for is being able to be me 24/7 , which might be a concauction of crossdressing and not crossdressing.
Just a pity you cant turn things like muscles on and off for changing between girl mode and guy mode :p

Sure , I do fantasize about being a woman 24/7, but thats only because I don't have it for when I want it.

Obviously the situation is different depending on what kind of crossdresser you are.

erickka
02-05-2008, 07:37 AM
CDing is my relief valve from the everyday stress of life. If I went 24/7, then I would lose the only minute thing that helps me keep my sanity in this insane thing that we call life.

CD Tammy
02-05-2008, 07:58 AM
I can't remember how long its been since the last time I haven't been dressed. I wear pantyhose, stockings or tights with camisoles, leotards or sometimes even a waist clincher under my suits everyday.

Each night I can't wait to get home and change into something "less comfortable" if you get my meaning. I keep a set of heels in the car and I shed my male shoes and socks before leaving the parking garage.

Sometimes I'll be in a business meeting and all I can think about is that I could wear that outfit and look better in it than her.

I've never found guys attractive and I'm not a **** watcher. However, I'm certain I'm not the straightest arrow in the quiver. Afterall, I'm wearing nude pantyhose, white ankle socks, white Keds, a white sweater and tennis skirt right now while posting.

LindaTS
02-05-2008, 08:01 AM
Being str8 has nothing to do with being full time. I feel that I have a 50/50 chance of making some changes with my life within a year or so. If that happens I'm going to try going full time. Wish me luck.