PDA

View Full Version : Trying something new

CharleneCD
02-04-2008, 08:21 PM
I have been in a non dressing mode for a while. I dont know why I lose the urge completely, but I do. And sometimes it last for a couple of months. Well after seeing some threads on forced dressing and Dom ansd sub, I have gotten my wife to try something new. I am definitely on the sub side so I hinted at her that maybe she needs to tell me to wear stuff. Now I am not talking haver her say " Honey your in a bad mood, go get dressed". No this is like having her decide suddenly to pick something for me to wear, like earings. I know I could end up wqearing just about anything in our collection and having to out in them. Tonight I sit in the coffee shop with bright pink fingernails. We are away from home so she can be daring. LOL While YES I love it, it is a little nerve wracking not knowing what will be next, and knowing I will be out in public mostly drab with it. Somehow I see some long sparkly dangling earing coming up on the menu.

Michelle-NC
02-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Hi Charlene. This is actually my wife's and my SO. While she does not tell me to dress everyday, and I wear nothing but fem underwear, she does have the right to tell me what to wear at any given time and given place.

It can be very exciting, but I personally love give up that total control to her, having complete trust in her.

Angie G
02-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Hay you go girl :hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
02-04-2008, 10:00 PM
My ex and and I had a, " Do whatever the other one wants nite", once a month. If she'd had me dress up, and I'd been able to ask her to tie her up, we mite still be married. But, BOTH of us wimped out! Now, I'm with Sherry, and she's with her latest girlfriend!
Rs