PDA

View Full Version : AMerica's Next Top CD Model

Farrah
02-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Hey girls, u know what would be awesome? Having a contest like Americas next top model. Of course we'd call our Americas next top cd model. I think that would be fun. What about you other girls?

Amy Lynn3
02-04-2008, 10:17 PM
I think it would be a great idea !!!!!!! I have seen plenty of cd's who look as good if not better than the real deal.
Where do I vote??

michellebesweet
02-04-2008, 10:18 PM
You should be the first contestant. Your suggestion, you should have the first honor.......

MJ
02-04-2008, 10:18 PM
well instead of Americas next top model.. how about cross-dressers.com top Model That way any member can apply otherwise it's only the u.s girls :straightface:

Jennaie
02-04-2008, 10:22 PM
well instead of Americas next top model.. how about cross-dressers.com top Model That way any member can apply otherwise it's only the u.s girls :straightface:

My but those girls across the pond are competitive!:D

Farrah
02-04-2008, 10:25 PM
We need to seriously do this ya'll. I would love to be in a house with you girls for a few weeks. It would be wonderful. Just think of the possibilities. I know someone here can possibly get this ball rolling.

deja true
02-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Hhmmmpff! That's unfair to us old wrinkly girls who still have great legs!

Farrah
02-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Hhmmmpff! That's unfair to us old wrinkly girls who still have great legs!

Ya'll can be the Judges since you're the most experienced. You can still show off now!

Jennifer Lynndon
02-04-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm hoping the next top cd model will be me! :happy:

Please vote for me girls!

MJ
02-04-2008, 10:46 PM
the CD world model with categories :-
best legs
best body's from the neck down
best full time girls
best head shots
best hands
what did i miss ?

hey i think that would be so much fun ..

Stargirl
02-04-2008, 10:57 PM
I would like it, if they had a relatively classy approach to it, and not a side show atmosphere. Our girls deserve to be showcased for the bright gems that they are. Respectful, and thoughtful hosts only. Good sponsors, too. No screaming car salesmen.

docrobbysherry
02-04-2008, 11:08 PM
If some of those CD's over at lypstik.com hear about it, our best over here r going to get some REAL TOUGH competition!
RS

Sherri CD
02-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Great idea Hun........Where do I sign up. It would be fun to do a contest limited to this forum and see where it goes from there. (Kind of "keep it in the family" contest.)

MJ
02-04-2008, 11:18 PM
If some of those CD's over at lypstik.com hear about it, our best over here r going to get some REAL TOUGH competition!
RS
pleaseeeee .. our girls gorgeous it will be tough for them :tongueout
i wonder if there will be a swim wear competition :eek:

crusadergirl
02-05-2008, 02:30 AM
I think its a great idea, whos going to host the show?

raleighbelle
02-05-2008, 02:39 AM
Actually, it is different enough that I would not be surprised if a producer would take something like this on. It might be worth writing to the show's producers.

One problem though that might make the show less interesting. I have not seen the regular television show, but I am sure part of the 'formula' is to have the models bitching about each other and back-stabbing each other. I don't really see this group doing much of that if they had the opportunity to go to a house and get all dressed up for a couple of weeks or however long!

raleighbelle
02-05-2008, 02:40 AM

I thought Canada and Mexico were part of "America" - did they succede?

Alayna
02-05-2008, 05:48 AM
I think you're right raleighbelle. It is just different enough, and as long as it were presented in a classy manner it could be a hit show (this coming from the girl who never watches network TV of course, so I'm purely speculating). Just don't let FOX do it and it should be ok, lol

Could you imagine the opportunity to get primped and prettied up to model clothes on a runway??!! And if a big network did it maybe they'd foot the bill for a little electrolysis ;)
Not only that, but the contestants would get to see how they look with the benefits that real models get all the time (things like perfect lighting, custom-fit clothes, airbrushed makeup, professional photographers)

I would sooo jump at the chance to do this - talk about exposure (no pun intended)! I'll bet I could sell tons of jewelry after wearing it on the runway in a sexy little silk chemise:p
A chance to promote myself as an artist by living out a fantasy? How's that for a golden opportunity??

MJ
02-05-2008, 11:04 AM
I thought Canada and Mexico were part of "America" - did they succede?

the only thing Canada and Mexico have in common is we are attached by land mass with border guards .. or i would have moved down to California years ago

Julogden
02-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Tyra Banks did an episode of her show 2 years ago with TS models competing.

Carol

JoAnnDallas
02-05-2008, 01:26 PM
I hereby sign up Emily Ann Brown. :D

Kayla_CD
02-05-2008, 07:16 PM

Lake Ontario's not the pond! We Canadians are a bit defensive about our identity.

This is a cool idea, I just hate the idea of voting off any of these lovely ladies!

Deborah Jane
02-05-2008, 07:25 PM

I assume by across the pond you mean us Brits:D...We aren,t competitive,,We just like to win!!

Jennifer Lynndon
02-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Tyra Banks did an episode of her show 2 years ago with TS models competing.

Carol

I would have LOVED to have been involved ... but I'm not too sure how well I'd hold up against full TS's.

Perhaps Tyra would do a show for cross dressers only ... girls who make a living and typicallly socialize as a guy ... but cross dress as a hobby! ???

SandyR
02-05-2008, 11:21 PM
I would love it!

Maybe this outfit.......

Hugs!

SandyR

Sherlyn
02-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Im closing this thread ..although it may be fun ...we have never allowed these types of things on this forum ..this is a support forum not a competitive one...sorry bout that