PDA

View Full Version : Peircings.......Anyone got one (any)?

Sherri CD
02-05-2008, 08:43 AM
Just curious if anyone esle has any peircings? I have a belly button (curved barbell with white gold bars) and a grion surface peircing that I (and my GF) just love (vertical 3/4" Titanium bar w/ 3/8" half dome balls).

Anyone else got any? I'd love to get a tongue peircing but I'm too chicken and would probally be playing with it with my teeth all the time knowing me. Not sure how it would work with food either? I think they look very cool though.

I would post a pic of my peircings but I am not sure if I can post more than one pic a week. Still trying to figure out all the rules (before getting sent to my room with no dinner.)

Sherri CD

(Also, I would like peirced ears but not sure how I would keep them open with no studs, when not dressed.)

Vicky_Scot
02-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Just have my ears pierced.

Angie G
02-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Just my ears Sherri that's as far as I'm going hun :hugs:
Angie

MAJESTYK
02-05-2008, 09:51 AM
I have both ears pierced and was thinking of having my septum done as well, but have you ever seen a pink bone??

sunnybunns
02-05-2008, 10:02 AM
I've always wanted my nipples peirced but always chicken out.

Sherri CD
02-05-2008, 10:17 AM
I have both ears pierced and was thinking of having my septum done as well, but have you ever seen a pink bone??

No, Whats a Pink Bone and where does it go?

rachellegsep
02-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Both ears, double horizontal and vertical both nips (a great source of pleasure due to increased sensitivity :confused2:), double apydhraya (apa) which wife extremely enjoys :lovestruck:. Did have belly but rejected :sad:

Marla151
02-05-2008, 03:44 PM
I have a nose piercing and have had two piercings in my right ear for a while. Just recently I got my left ear pierced twice. I just left the studs in and no one said anything. YAY! I was so excited when I could finally take the studs out and wear regular earing sets instead of clip ons (so much more variety).

Cristi
02-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Just both ears... though I've been thinking lately about getting 2nd piercings in each one. I like the look of a stud on top, with a longer dangling earing below.

Daintre
02-05-2008, 10:51 PM
I have my ears double pierced and my nipples are pierced horizontally with barbells.

Dalece
02-05-2008, 10:54 PM
I've always wanted my nipples peirced but always chicken out.

Ditto:eek: Just a big chicken I guess. That goes for my ears to.