PDA

View Full Version : OOh...Big DOO...DOO...

Sarah Plumber
02-05-2008, 11:55 AM
I was coming down the stairs just the other day and I had left my zip undone..
"Hey you're wearing pink lacy womans knickers!".....and the wife disappears....

Well we're talking again...just ...

The first time I've been caught in 18 years...

I'm not sure how I feel....

Tamara Croft
02-05-2008, 12:03 PM
So she doesn't know then that you're a CD?

Emily Ann Brown
02-05-2008, 12:08 PM
OOPSIES whatever she knows or doesn't !!!!!!

Emily Ann

Sarah Plumber
02-07-2008, 04:16 AM
Sorry Ladies that first post was a bit brief.

Yes my wife knows about me, but has never seen a thing. She hates it with a passion.

She was'nt very impressed to say the least. She did'nt know I underdress, but she claims that she suspected it.

Things have been a little stressed at home for the last few days but we are getting on with things at the moment and we are avoiding a certain subject I think. She won't talk to me about it at all...well if it gets mentioned I get told not to go there.

I guess only God knows how this will all turn out. I'm fed up with hiding (30 years) I've bared my soul to her and it's pretty much been avoided rather than ignored. I'd be happy with the little things. I don't expect her to encourage me to dress full time around the house. Just those little things or some recogniton of the real me would make my day...

Kate Simmons
02-07-2008, 06:42 AM
Jeepers, those lacy pink undies will get you every time Hon.

Daintre
02-07-2008, 06:57 AM
Sarah, all I can do is wish you well, you have tried to broach the subject, but your wife cannot go there. Unless you two can communicate with each other this will continue to fester. I realize you have kept this in for 30 years, but after her seeing you in your panties, things seem to have worsened. Good luck my friend, please keep us, or me informed.

Tracy_Victoria
02-07-2008, 07:18 AM
Having read the stories on here lately of the goofs made though wearing ladies underwear, i'm glad the only time I do is when I can dress fully.

I understand the desire, but have never felt the need to do this myself. (am I alone in this?) it seems a lot do wear panties at least under there male clothes. Also having twice (in young years) ended up in A&E (ER) once actually coming round there, maybe it a good job I dont!!!

I hope things work out for you sarah.

Michelle 51
02-07-2008, 07:38 AM
Sarah i can relate to your situation as many on here can because for most of us we were where you are or still are.Every situation is different so what has worked for one don,t always work for the other.My wife lets me dress at home when we,re alone now but i use to be where you are and not that long ago so all i can say is talk to us girl because we are here to support each other. hugs
justabit

Sarah Plumber
02-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Thats for the support girls.
Maybe one day the love of my life will understand or at least tolerate.
It's so hard to get through to her.
How can I be honest if I can't get a word in sideways?

At least we're getting on again now...just normal life stuff though ....it was a bit touch and go again for a little while... I guess I should be happy with that.

JoAnnDallas
02-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Sarah......I came out to my wife last summer. We have been married for 26 years. We came to a compromise. I will not full dress around her and I can have a Saturday afternoon just for my self. She goes to the gym on that Saturday afternoon. I try and pick the same Saturday as my Tri-Ess meeting. That way I get almost 12 hours of dressing time. Yes she knows about Tri-Ess, but does not want to have anything to do with it. I can underdress and even wear unisex clothing as long as I don't do anything to my face or hair. I can even wear my PINK robe, PINK Satin PJ's, and PINK slippers at night.
Communication and comprimise is the key to being able to be a CDer and not upsetting the wife.

Angie G
02-07-2008, 10:01 AM
That's hot good hun I can only hope that your wife will ease up. It's hard when they don't understand and don't waant to try Good luck Sarah. :hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
02-07-2008, 11:51 AM
SEE what can happen? This is why so many of us wear black underthings!
RS

Alison Anderson
02-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Exactly why I don`t wear womens underwear every day. Havn`t you ever heard the cliche of mum saying "Do you have on clean underwear incase you are in an accident"?

pamela_a
02-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Good luck with your wife. At least you had been up front and honest with her before so it wasn't a complete surprise. I fear only you're continued patience has a chance of prevailing. Good luck and many hugs.

"Do you have on clean underwear in case you are in an accident"?Alison, I never understood that, I always though it went: First you say it, then you do it.

-Paula-

Ressie
02-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Isn't it something how everything seems to be going fine until something like this happens. It must have been a stressful moment.

RobertaFermina
02-07-2008, 07:37 PM
If it would help, you could say to her that....the fact that you went about with your barn-door open proves you are still the "guy" she wants.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Tamara Croft
02-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Ok, so having had a nosey through your other threads... this doesn't really make sense, seeing as you've had this same talk with her last year??

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58635

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64257

Staci
02-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Now that's bad luck. At least she knew that you like to dress up so it was not the complete surprise. Good luck.

JenniferR771
02-08-2008, 10:56 AM
I hope it works out OK, Sarah. My wife and I are on a similar basis. She has known for 6 years and she hates my crossdressing. Refuses to discuss it. Domineering. I am only allowed to discuss crossdressing if she brings it up--and then she is very brief. I have to keep everything out of sight. Unfortunately I keep pushing the boundaries --wishing for more acceptance. Causes a lot of tension. She knows most of my hiding places and so far has not explored the contents. She did delete about a hundred pictures. But I had a backup of most of them. Good luck.

Fresh_Face
02-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Ok, so having had a nosey through your other threads... this doesn't really make sense, seeing as you've had this same talk with her last year??

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58635

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64257

I dunno, maybe she means that this was the 1st time caught wearing, as opposed to her wife discovering the stash for the 1st time.

Sarah Plumber
02-14-2008, 04:19 AM
Just a quick update.
Yes it's the first time my wife has seen me in panties. Not the first time she has come into contact.
She has seen me in her dressing gown once or twice but only because I could'nt find my own and that was accepted as nothing serious.

As for the situation right now:

We had a talk over the weekend and I'm still getting the "I don't want it in my life!" stuff. She says that there are only two options in her mind. I stop or we get a divorce. I turn her off and she hates me. Then a few hours later wer'e snuggled up in bed watching a movie planning the future. Talk about confusing for me. I get the feeling that she does hate one part of me but loves the other. Everything else in our life together is prety rosey on the whole. We only really argue about the kids and housework which I guess is the same in most families. That said she is under alot of pressure at work and was never a "homemaker" which she has become by default. She'd rather be off doing stuff with the lads. Fixing cars as stuff. Seems a bit ironic that she's a tom boy at heart, but can't accept the opposite in me. I have a feeling that as her mother was brought up as a very strict Roman Catholic (then rejected it) that some of the rights/ wrongs have been passed down. Some things just don't "feel" right. I also believe that the only vontact she has with CD's is what she sees on the TV and some of the portrayals are not really in our favour are they?

Sarah

T_gurl_tia
02-14-2008, 05:54 AM
big DOO DOO for a plumber is usually not a good thing ;)