PDA

View Full Version : went out last nite to a meeting !

shirley1
02-05-2008, 01:55 PM
hi well went to a meeting last nite local to where i live - and yeh thoroughly enjoyed it - even went on to a normal bar after although didnt plan on doing so - i got dressed when i got to the venue but stayed dressed for the duration of the nite - drank too much alchohol as normal do that in male mode anyway - but i'm obviously not used to carrying a handbag around with me somehow i've managed to loose it - with £20 odd quid in ($45 dollars) so its put the mockers on the nite out - want and will do it again but still worries me when i drink a bit too much - i might just lock myself out of my flat (a recent post isaw on here) luckily my keys werent in my handbag but where in a large holdall bag i had with me for a change of clothing - but could have been a lot worse ! but i tell you what the strangest thing for me was using the ladies loos even though there wernt many if any ggs in there its a strange concept all the same - i hesitated before going in ! before i asked someone (ie tg girls) i went towards the toilets and then thought which one do i use now ! god its crazy but when you have never been in that situation before - i mean i've read stories about ggs complaining about cders using their toilets in bars ect so the last thing i'd want to do is un nerve females by just walkin in unanounced - does anyone get my drift on this !

JoAnnDallas
02-05-2008, 02:13 PM
I understand what you mean. I have used the Ladies Room while out en fem a few times. Really the only difference between the Ladies Room and the Mens Room is the Mens Room has a Urnal and the Ladies don't. Otherwise all the facilities are the same. LOL
Using a hand bag or Purse does take some getting used to. You have to keep reminding yourself where it is, to take it with you when you go to the Ladies Room, and etc. The more you go out dressed, the more these things become common place for you.

Glad you had fun going to your meeting and then clubing afterwards.

sterling12
02-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Just a suggestion, but when your out en femme, I would cut way down on the drinking. Bad things can happen out on the streets, and it's always a good idea to keep your wits about you.

Plus, if you are out and about...you now are "representing," for a lot of other people in our community. Seems like a good idea to represent well! It's still very hard to get people to be tolerant. Good behavior might help that situation. Don't misunderstand, some people can drink and it's not a problem. Some people cannot, and you will have to decide for yourself about the quality of your behavior.

I always use the Lady's Room. Take care of business and get out of there. Since it has stalls with doors, can't see how I'm invading someone else's privacy. The alternative is to perhaps create a "confrontation" in The Men's Bathroom.

Anyway, glad you had a good time....ain't it fun!

Peace and Love, Joanie

shirley1
02-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Just a suggestion, but when your out en femme, I would cut way down on the drinking. Bad things can happen out on the streets, and it's always a good idea to keep your wits about you.

Plus, if you are out and about...you now are "representing," for a lot of other people in our community. Seems like a good idea to represent well! It's still very hard to get people to be tolerant. Good behavior might help that situation. Don't misunderstand, some people can drink and it's not a problem. Some people cannot, and you will have to decide for yourself about the quality of your behavior.

I always use the Lady's Room. Take care of business and get out of there. Since it has stalls with doors, can't see how I'm invading someone else's privacy. The alternative is to perhaps create a "confrontation" in The Men's Bathroom.

Anyway, glad you had a good time....ain't it fun!

Peace and Love, Joanie

no i am not misbehavin out i can control myself even a bit drunk ! i dont get voilent or aggressive - if anything i just become more socialable ! believe me i was far too scared last nite to behave in a bad manner - i went outside for a fag (cigarette) to you yanks - and i was looked at by a few passers by - no strange looks nothing - maybe i look better than i think ! but the toilet thing was a bit different - i mean if i wasnt bothered at all i'd have just walked in anyway regardless - its caus i respect ggs that i dont want to alarm them by just walkin in to the ladies - believe me i respect ggs a lot more than i do men - i just wouldnt want a gg to feel uncomfortable say on her own in the bathroom with me a cder walkin in ! i dont know if she would read me but she probably would - but to be honest i wasnt in that situation anyway so no worries !

Nicki B
02-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Lots of girls I know ease their nerves with alcohol - BUT they are then much more likely to put themselves at risk, without being aware of it, so stay wary, like any genetic woman would/should?

Glad you had a good time and that the bag's now been found? :)

JoAnnDallas
02-06-2008, 09:41 AM
I don't think you will have much to worry about other GG's in a ladies rest room. Unless they know you, most will be more interested in getting quickly to a stall and then more interested in making sure their makeup/hair is OK before they leave.

Angie G
02-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Well I'm glad almost all went well :hugs:
Angie