PDA

View Full Version : GG's and facial hair

Darla in Pa.
02-05-2008, 03:53 PM
When my boys were young and I would take them to the bank there was a woman there with a mustache. it was very fine black hair not coarse like a mans but very noticeable. She was always well dressed and groomed and not very old at the time 40 or so. 15 years later they remember her not in a bad way just that it is stuck in there heads. fast forward till now, and just seen her now it is a white stache. Go figure she just lived with it in a small hick town in pa. I see her as an inspiration and also how appearance's are noticed Facial hair is the worst telltale sign there is. Darla

Tamara Croft
02-05-2008, 04:07 PM
I don't understand what point you are trying to make? What has a womans facial hair got to do with crossdressing? seeing as you posted this in the mtf cd section?

Darla in Pa.
02-05-2008, 04:16 PM
I don't understand what point you are trying to make? What has a womans facial hair got to do with crossdressing? seeing as you posted this in the mtf cd section?

That it is the only thing that they remember is her facial hair nothing else!
She was a woman in out. I guess just impressions of what people will notice is all

Julie York
02-05-2008, 04:48 PM
She means Butterfly Bill could be a woman!!!

:eek:

Tamara Croft
02-05-2008, 04:51 PM
That it is the only thing that they remember is her facial hair nothing else!
She was a woman in out. I guess just impressions of what people will notice is allStill doesn't answer my question... what has this got to do with crossdressing?

Julie York
02-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Well what it is is like this.....

Facial hair is something CDs think about. They think about it because it is a giveaway and a pain to cover if you are a CD.

Therefore, it is notable that a real woman would go through life with a tash and the only comment anyone had was not a doubt about her gender but that she had a tash.

See.

All makes sense.

Sandra
02-05-2008, 04:55 PM
:confused:

Darla in Pa.
02-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Well what it is is like this.....

Facial hair is something CDs think about. They think about it because it is a giveaway and a pain to cover if you are a CD.

Therefore, it is notable that a real woman would go through life with a tash and the only comment anyone had was not a doubt about her gender but that she had a tash.

See.

All makes sense.

Thanks thats what I was trying to point out!

darla_g
02-05-2008, 05:08 PM
I don't that the question is totally outlandish. i think it goes to gender identity. I new someone (she was the wife of my boss at the time) and she had a substantial moustache, and she was sweet and all but i always wondered why she didn't get rid of it. Well i suppose it didn't bother her. And then there are men with female looking breasts (can't remember the medical term) and they may be traumatized or if they frequent here they may be loving life. and i guess the whole point is about appearance attributes and how they are assigned to different genders and hey maybe that's all wrong.

i may of course be totally wrong about all of this.
:2c:

Sharon
02-05-2008, 05:49 PM
It's one thing for an otherwise feminine woman having a small mustache, and another one completely when a masculine crossdresser has one. Don't you think? You were able to discern immediately that this was just a woman with more hair than is common. Most of us can't get away with that.

trannie T
02-06-2008, 03:10 AM
I grew a moustache once. I shaved it off when I looked just like my grandmother.

Kate Simmons
02-06-2008, 08:15 AM
I think it's neat myself. My wife always had a little faint stache which would darken sometimes according to her cycle. She would get self conscious and bleach it even though I told her it didn't matter. There was no doubt in my mind she was a woman after all.:happy:

Raya
02-06-2008, 12:33 PM
And then there are men with female looking breasts (can't remember the medical term) and they may be traumatized or if they frequent here they may be loving life.
I think you're thinking of gynecomastia (http://gynecomastia.org/). AFAICT, acceptance of it seems to come more with age than anything. Though some of them do require bras, a lot of them take pains to avoid the label "cross-dresser" :(

JoAnnDallas
02-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Excess facial hair on women is called "hirsutism". Believe it or don't, but according to recent research it is getting more common. I fully believe that with all the Hormones used in animals and such, that both male and female hormones are getting into the food chain and water supplies. Some researcher predict that sometime in the far future that you will have a hard time deciding who is male and who is female.