PDA

View Full Version : Worldwide Online Collaboration

ginagurl
04-22-2005, 12:41 AM
I'm trying to start a group at my college for gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and crossdressers. Regardless of whther that gets off the ground or not, I'm starting to get a website together that will definitely link to this site, but will also provide links to legal help against discrimination and local groups by area. I'm wanting to start worldwide, but I've got to find help. If any of you are seriously interested in helping, It would be hugely appreciated and you'll even get credit(if you want).

Thanks,
Gina

Sharon
04-22-2005, 10:38 AM
I don't know if I'm able to help you Gina, but it's a truly worthwhile thing you're attempting to start. Have you tried getting fellow students involved yet?
Good luck to you, this thread deserves to get kicked back to the top of the page again.

Priscilla1018
04-22-2005, 02:33 PM
I agree with Sharon,this needs to be back at the top of the page.You may wish to get some pre law students involved on the descrimination aspect.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

DonnaT
04-22-2005, 04:13 PM
Have you thought about contacting GLBT groups at other colleges? Quite a few have them and should be able to give you some good pointers on how to start.