PDA

View Full Version : Just a note...

Secret Sis
02-06-2008, 12:56 AM
Hi to all on here...

I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know how happy I am to be a part of this community! I'm going on five months here now and everyone has treated me with more kindness and respect than I've ever seen anywhere else!

It is so amazing to see the many different aspects and degrees of crossdressing - from my own - very personal, private in my own home only and nobody who knows me personally knows about it to those who spend every day in public dressed.

It is such a comfort to find others I can call friends - so many of them like me - and although the odds are that I will never meet you in person, just reading your posts almost always puts a smile on my face!

Some of you have PM'ed me with welcomes, stories and advice and I thank you for every one of them. You have helped me to learn more about myself and become truly happy with who I am.

Again... Thanks for accepting me here... Here's to a long a long and happy future on this site!

Angie G
02-06-2008, 01:13 AM
well it not hard to be nice to someone as sweet as you are Sis :hugs:
Angie

racquel
02-06-2008, 07:17 AM
One can never have enough sisters.:hugs:

Jolene
02-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Hi to all on here...

I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know how happy I am to be a part of this community! I'm going on five months here now and everyone has treated me with more kindness and respect than I've ever seen anywhere else!

It is so amazing to see the many different aspects and degrees of crossdressing - from my own - very personal, private in my own home only and nobody who knows me personally knows about it to those who spend every day in public dressed.

It is such a comfort to find others I can call friends - so many of them like me - and although the odds are that I will never meet you in person, just reading your posts almost always puts a smile on my face!

Some of you have PM'ed me with welcomes, stories and advice and I thank you for every one of them. You have helped me to learn more about myself and become truly happy with who I am.

Again... Thanks for accepting me here... Here's to a long a long and happy future on this site!

Thank You Sis for writing this note here. I could have very well written it about myself. No one knows this side of me in my life here and it can be lonely. I have a loving family but they could never understand this side of me and I would never expect them to. It is so nice to have this site to come to and read the posts and threads about the experences of others with whom I share this with. I can find so much comfort and peace here being among all of you.
Thanks ................. Jolene

lmildcd
02-06-2008, 11:40 AM
I too am glad I joined this site. I've come across some interesting ideas, and I am having fun with the trilvia section.

Nikki A.
02-06-2008, 07:21 PM
At six months we go after you LOL

docrobbysherry
02-06-2008, 07:27 PM
At six months we go after you LOL

Or, in MY case, 4 months!
Just kidding! This site has become my "best friend"! I feel I can tell it, (you all), anything!
RS