PDA

View Full Version : how to meet women who love men in panties

fetishjoe
02-06-2008, 06:03 AM
You will meet the best women when you get over your fear. women are much more open minded and accepting than men. Ive worn panties since I was a child. Ive tried bras, lingerie. It feels awesome bring in high heels and panties. I had to learn the hard way. I was so shy I started telling people I met online. I was called a freak when I told a bi sexual. she evn caused me to lose my job at disney. disney asked me what kind of underwear I wear. disney is supposed to be diverse. I found that crossdressers dont have equal rights same as gay people do. I am so happy to have went throught that experience. It allowed me to see the problem. There is nothing wrong with a guy wearing panties. There is a catch You must wear them with no shame. When you try to hide it you make it into a shamefull thing. I figured out how to tell women. Of course its hard to tell your guy friends. I ve told my guy friends I have a fetish. Ive experimented with different ways telling girls. I usually tell them I have a secret. This brings them close. I tell them I have a fetish and im embarassed about it but I dont like to hide it. I tell them id rather not say it. Sometimes I just say it. sometimes i lift my thong or panties so they see. Ive become so close with my girlfriends. my friend made out with me. she told me all kind of stuff about her. Ive had that happen with many girls. they open up with you. the key is you have to be confident. I feel like my wearing panties is a style thing. I think it shows confidence and says to the word. Im make my rules. I wish I could help other crossdressers see this. women will love a man in panties. I have had sex wearing panties. One of the best things I did. I mad friends with a lesbian bartender at a gay club in orlando. Im a staright man Ive nevr been to a gay bar. I went to meet her. I saw guys in boxers. I asked. I took my shirt off . I was wearing a white thong and i pulled my pants down so evryone could see me. the next time i went to the bar I saw a naked guy. i wanted so bad to be in public only wearing panties. I talked to my bartender friend. she said i could. I walked over to the pool. theres a pool at this bar. I stripped to my panties. my bartender friend watched my pants. she told me to walk through the club. I was the only one in panties. there were alot of girls there who loved it. they approached me. they talked about there panties. I have a picture of me in the club in panties 3 other girls are watching. Ive made other friends. if anyone from orlando ill go to this club and you can see me. its seeems like people are way more open minded now. girls reaaly dont mind a guy in panties. heres the catch you have to have the i apologize to noone attitude. there is nothing wrong with crossdressers. the problem is your taught to hide it by most people. they are teaching the wrong thing. Love yourself but you have to be genuine. you are who you are. when you try to hide it people act wierd because your hiding something. You want to know something funny I dated this girl who dated a friend of mine. she told me he becomes a woman at night. I had no idea. We can change things by not hiding. It takes alot. I know bad things have happened to some people. I can help you boost your confidence. women love men who are confident sexually. If you have bad memories You might want to read about n.l.p. try this experiment take a good memory relax, feel it, remember the smell fully experience the memory, now in your mind make it larger until you become the size of an ant. youll find the feeling grow more intense. Now take the memory and in your mind make it smaller until it becomes the size of a postage stamp. youll find the feelings get smaller. you can take your good memories and make them large and your bad memories you can shrink. your brain structure things. you can be in complete control of your feelings. I would like to see crossdressers help eachother out more. When ya hide it ya make it a bad thing. your friends deserve to know that your confident and you can isnpire them. if someone doesnt accept you than ther just living a dull life bye the rules. sometimes ya have to break people out of there shell. I remeber i used to be shy buying panties. be confident about that. the girls at fredericks of hollywood are now my friends. a good way to admit it is to say im a little shy but im buying underwear for me. theyve told me lots of guys come in to buy there own panties. I even got to go in the dressing room once. confidence. You have to realize most people have there own issues there not thinking about you. they dont care what you wear. you can tell women you will have awesome experiences. i have picture of me in panties in the crowded club if ya want to see. theres another way to build confidence crossdressing. do other sstuff your afraid of like sing kareoke sky dive or martial arts. the confidence you build doing other stuff carries over you may not notice but it does. we need to lose the myth that women dont like men who crossdress. they do. most men just dont understand attraction. women get excited when your daring. i remeber i flashed my panties at a friend. her face lit up. alot of my friends grab my ass more. im a straight guy. we have to stop people from sending the message that you have to hide it and replace it with crossdreesers are cool. we do have more confidence than most men. women see this. to tell a woman your deepest secret makes her feel special and shows your not afraid. shell probably tell you about her fantasies. if ya want to be friends hollar. dont let people try to profit off you theres nothing wrong. we just need cds to be confident. i read something recently. do you know who you are? grab different parts of your body and say this is me! say it loud! Now say this is I! your brain cant figure out where I is. thats who you really are. the eye is your soul. and guess what everyones soul is male and female. your here to experience life. we are all evolving. do other stuff the more coomfortable you become being uncomfortable the better off youll be. sorry this is so long. Something good happened for me and i know i have to help people like me. its way more fun so do it wear your panties your bras be confident. women love it. we all love confident people.

Angela Burke
02-06-2008, 06:10 AM
Thanks for your kind offer but I think I'll pass on this one if you don't mind!

Kieron Andrew
02-06-2008, 06:26 AM
umm this isnt a dating site, most dont need lessons in how to meet women

Kate Simmons
02-06-2008, 07:32 AM
Sounds interesting Joe but my choice of underwear is a personal thing and really has no effect on my self perception or my relationships with others. Simply clothes for me, nothing more or less.:happy:

Angie G
02-06-2008, 08:15 AM
I think I'm with Angela on this one :hugs:
Angie

Raya
02-06-2008, 12:19 PM
I see their points--your post is a bit off-topic, but I agree with your main point: we cross-dressers aren't going to convince others to accept us as long as we act ashamed of ourselves.

BTW, welcome to crossdressers.com!

Emma England
02-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Nice to be confident as a cd, but I wouldn't flash my undies to strangers.

karynspanties
02-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Hmmmmmmm............................

Sally2005
02-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Interresting post. I think it applies only to the people who feel shame about CDing. Something to add is after a long time of keeping a secret that you perceive as being shameful and if you are shy you may also end up depressed and your feelings of fear when interacting with other people may grow. What I know is there is a chemical change in your brian that stops receptors from picking up seritonin. The new drugs for treating this illness allow the receptors to receive the normal signals and after time your system will reset back to normal. These drugs along with treating depression also help with shyness. What I am saying, is if you find it hard to be happy or smile or feel down a lot and feel shame about CDing, go get help from your doctor. You will feel happier and your shyness may improve. Then confidence will show through and your relationships with other people will improve. If showing people you CD by showing them your panties is your thing, then do it, but it can be impossible to get the confidence without help.

Julie York
02-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Holy Cow those amphetamines really kicked in eh?

Interesting point.

Probably.

If you do another stream of consciousness could you break it down a bit into paragraphs because it is really hard to read. I made an effort but it was very hard work. You'll get more responses that way too.

Jazzmine
02-06-2008, 04:59 PM
I get what you are saying Joe about personal confidence and standing tall about who you are and feeling proud about you're own expression. The thing is that your method works fine as a one-off for you and I am sure it is a party trick you do well!

Most of us have our own little worlds in which we move and we have just the one SO to think about. If my wife saw me showing off my knickers to males and females just to clear the air and show people where I stand on things, I'd get a swift kick in the goolies and told to pull my head in, so to speak!

I'll take on board your discoveries but I'll work on my own methods of disclosure, thanks all the same.

Hugs Jazzmine

Wickanne GG
02-06-2008, 05:13 PM
I am an accepting GG and I would kick you to the curb so fast your undies would be......nevermind! :Pfft:

Wake-up! It takes more than flashing yourself and confidence for a GG to accept you. I think you prove that point by the number of partners you seem to be going through.

...The thing is that your method works fine as a one-off for you and I am sure it is a party trick you do well!...Hugs Jazzmine

:iagree:

Okay...time to exhale.

Wickanne

Okay that was mean of me. I am sorry that your lack of self-esteem has reduced you to acting in such a manner.

I wish you well with your future.

Kayla_CD
02-06-2008, 06:30 PM
You take who you are and own it. Seems like you're having a great time and really discovering yourself. But, I think most of us are a bit put off that this whole post assumes we are terrified and want only to be like you, we all want to be ourselves. I'm happy for you but I'm crossdressing as it suits my life.

docrobbysherry
02-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Hmmmmmmm............................

Ok, I cheated! I admit it.
It was easier for me to read the posts than the thread! All good stuff, tho!
RS

Amy Hepker
02-06-2008, 07:54 PM
I do believe in being open about what you like to wear and how you would like to dress, and it seems to me that maybe meeting women dressed as one would open up a whole new world for dating. I mean if they know what they are getting into in the first place maybe we could be more accepted in the second place. I do not mean flashing yourself, but going out dressed and meeting Ladies that way.

GypsyKaren
02-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Let's stop with the grammar lessons, the point's been made.

Karen Starlene :star:

Mary Jane1
02-08-2008, 03:22 PM
I appreciate what you're saying but not my style.

BUT!!! If I am constrained by reality, ie: job security, young family, disrupting a life I've taken years to build. Coming out is not a 'one solution fits all' kind of thing.

I would love to open up to some different GG friends or acquaintances of mine and have some ideas of how to approach them. If anyone has their own advice or experiences on the subject I'd love to hear.

Thank you

mylilsecret8
02-10-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm not sure if you are bragging that you walked around a bar in your panties or you feel you have discovered the secret to impress genetic girls. lol

I agree confidence is important but there is a line that if crossed is more arrogance than confidence.

Personally, I think most people find it offensive if something is flaunted in their presence. If everyone else is dressed, then it is a little much to drop your pants and walk around in just panties. If your at a bar that has a lingerie theme...then obviously not a problem.

I'm not a prude and I don't really care if my panties show in public and I've also been to lingerie, pajama and underwear parties where I let my undies show. Some genetic girls are ok with it but for the most part I think like most of the population, they just don't understand it.

Just my observations and opinions.