PDA

View Full Version : Photos

MarciManseau
02-06-2008, 09:04 AM
If you're at all like me, you began dressing up early; I was 5 when I began. I wish now I had photos of me in my angel costume at that age, and more of me in the hundreds of outfits I wore growing up. If I did, I'd get into scrapbooking seriously!

Do any of you have photos from then, or wish you did?

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

tamarav
02-06-2008, 09:47 AM
I have a Rubbermaid 25 gallon tub full of "training" pictures. Takes me hours just to go through and sort out the best. I would need a scrapbook the size of Iowa....

Angie G
02-06-2008, 09:49 AM
No I don't and I'm glad:hugs:
Angie

Franki Kate
02-06-2008, 09:50 AM
I have only one, Marci. My mother took the picture when I was 5 years old, while I was wearing a pair of her stockings, open toed heels (from the late forties), panties and slip. I was walking around in the back yard, holding up the stockings with my hands.

MarciManseau
02-06-2008, 10:14 AM
I have a Rubbermaid 25 gallon tub full of "training" pictures. Takes me hours just to go through and sort out the best. I would need a scrapbook the size of Iowa....

Why not post a few here? Love to see them, Tamara

MarciManseau
02-06-2008, 10:18 AM
I have only one, Marci. My mother took the picture when I was 5 years old, while I was wearing a pair of her stockings, open toed heels (from the late forties), panties and slip. I was walking around in the back yard, holding up the stockings with my hands.

Love to see it :) I'm sure you were adorable! I always loved parading around in my sister's undies and heels.

Sharon
02-06-2008, 12:05 PM
I have a Halloween photo of myself dressed as Gretel(my sister was Hansel) that was taken at age five or 6. I was actually kinda cute, though none too thrilled at the time. :happy:

MarciManseau
02-06-2008, 02:35 PM
I have a Halloween photo of myself dressed as Gretel(my sister was Hansel) that was taken at age five or 6. I was actually kinda cute, though none too thrilled at the time. :happy:

Lemme see it, lemme see it :D

deja true
02-06-2008, 02:40 PM
I have exactly NO photos of myself (drag or drab). i just don't do photo to my own satisfaction, not that I'm a gargoyle in person. I generally avoid cameras when they're pointed in my direction. But ya know what? I'm looking forward to someday getting some pics of the real me. Just gotta get brave (or un-caring) enough, I guess.

deja

Daintre
02-06-2008, 03:31 PM
My mother had a photo of me and my older sister in our back yard ( I was 4) we both were wearing long white cotton frocks. My sister has the photo now.

Nicole Erin
02-06-2008, 06:45 PM
My dad has some old photo of me when I was about 3 or 4 where I was wearing what I figured to be a girlie outfit Spome kind of pretty socks were part of the ensemble. I remember throwing a fit cause he wanted to take them away. He told me something like "clean up your toys and you can have those socks". It is a photo I would NEVER share, I looked really silly with these long girl socks.

Cristi
02-06-2008, 08:47 PM
SOMEBODY in my family still has the scrapbook which contains a polaroid photo of me (age about 5 or 6) after I was dressed by my sisters in a full slip. They then dragged me out into the living room to 'model' for my mom and dad.

The next time I come across it, I'm going to grab it so I can scan it. :)

vikki2020
02-07-2008, 12:00 AM
Photos are long gone, but I remember trying to take them on an old "Insta-Matic" camera.No self timers back then, so I created my own "Rube Goldberg" like device,with a broom stick, tape, and whatever to take the shot.Something about the mother of invention! I would absolutely love to see one of them now!

Peggy55
02-07-2008, 01:30 AM
I have exactly NO photos of myself (drag or drab). i just don't do photo to my own satisfaction, not that I'm a gargoyle in person. I generally avoid cameras when they're pointed in my direction. But ya know what? I'm looking forward to someday getting some pics of the real me. Just gotta get brave (or un-caring) enough, I guess.

deja

It's funny. In real life I hate my picture taken, Em Femme I can't take enough! Go figure!

Carly D.
02-11-2008, 11:18 AM
In the "early" days of my crossdressing I only wore pantyhose and high heeled pumps (moms).. and really I am glad I don't have pictures of that time.. although I do wish I would have tried to dress to pass back then.. I might have been able to pull it off....