PDA

View Full Version : Maybe there is hope...

Sally2005
02-07-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm still in the closet, but I wouldn't mind coming out. I'm trying to find the right way to do it and I've decided CDing is just part of who I am and I might as well enjoy it. In the past I've dressed up with my wife for halloween, etc so she has some knowledge...

So anyhow, tonight there was a new game show on TV called something like "Truth". The contestants have to answer a question matching what the lie detector says to win a pregressively larger pot of money. If they get it wrong they loose it all and the world knows their secrets. So anyway, one of the upcoming shows has the question "have you ever worn female panties"? and "if you could would you cheat in marriage". So my wife says she would be concerned about the answer to the marriage one, but she also made a point to say who cares about panties! She looks at me and says it is no big deal, why do people care!

...so I think I've got some hope to share this with her. Still baby steps though...

Kristen Marie
02-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Anytime the door opens a bit more is a good day......I love baby steps...

Angie G
02-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Well you go girl but keep it in baby steps hun :hugs:
Angie

heidi99
02-07-2008, 02:09 AM
Sounds like your wife has a pretty good sense of what's important in life. Just keep talking and things will get better and better.

At least there is something good that is coming from the plethora of "reality tv" shows that we've gotten during the writers' strike! :p

Eugenie
02-07-2008, 02:31 AM
she also made a point to say who cares about panties! She looks at me and says it is no big deal, why do people care!

Could it be that she knows more about your crossdressing than you thought she knew? Couldn't she be giving you an opening to help you come out?

In a few posts participants expressed this idea that wives/SOs know more that they seem to know, or want us to know... There are small details that a woman would immediately spot (I know when I do house cleaning my wife always finds the very small detail that I missed in doing my job...:rolleyes:)

So there are often some little signs of our x-dressing that our SOs detect but don't want to talk about for various reasons...

I'm not saying it is the case in the situation you describe, but it is an hypothesis that you should perhaps explore...

:hugs:
Eugenie

LilSissyStevie
02-07-2008, 02:53 AM
People are often a lot more tolerant and accepting of stuff like transgenderism when it's just an abstract concept. But, it's a different story when the tranny turns out to be someone they know. Of course, you know your own situation better than anybody else.

Kerrie Sifton
02-07-2008, 03:24 AM
well, if you are realizing this is where you are at, then small baby steps (in high heels???) may be the way to go. You both need to be comfortable about the subject.

all the best

racquel
02-07-2008, 05:05 AM
I wonder why she would be concerned about the marriage question?Maybe she has some desires she is trying to reveal to you as well as subtly telling you that she is o.k. with what you do.:2c: