PDA

View Full Version : ying yang of crossdressers

fetishjoe
02-07-2008, 04:13 AM
Do crossdressers dissappear? I have found awesome strength by becoming spiritually awakened. Im not preaching or talking about church. There have been times in my life when I fealt invisible. When you look at positive negative energy or yin and yang masculine and feminine. crossdressing balances the masculine with the feminine. I wonder if it doesnt create an invisible effect. Have you ever thought about your energy or your soull? Have you thought about your aura? Its a hard life weve been dealt but I think its forced us to experience and be in control more of our energy. Dont forget your masculine side. enjoy it once and awhile and your excitement will stay strong when you are feminine.

PameeSue
02-07-2008, 04:34 AM
Hi fetishjoe,

In answer to your question....Do crossdressers dissappear?

Yes!....If its done well!:D

luv Suzie

Kate Simmons
02-07-2008, 06:31 AM
Now you are speaking my language Joe. Balancing the energies is what my being Salandra is all about and part of my purpose. When we realize that and live it, we understand that the whole is truely greater than the sum of it's parts and much can be accomplished in a positive way.:happy:

Angie G
02-07-2008, 10:23 AM
I must visit my masculine side every day. and it make my enjoy my feminine side even more and it's a good enjoyment. :hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
02-07-2008, 11:46 AM
I'm sure I'm NOT balanced M/F yet. May never be. And maybe CDing is a like a "hobby" for me.

I DO know one thing. As u age, it becomes more difficult to get excited about things! How many times can u get excited about:

Having sex with _____?
Your team winning the championship?
Hearing the 1812 Overture?
Your candidate becoming Mayor, President, etc., and then disappointing u?
Your kid doing, winning __________?
Meeting and marrying the girl of your dreams?
Taking that trip to _______ u always wanted to take?
Completing that difficult job, and doing it well?
Etc., etc.?

Well, CDing is still exciting for me! And at my age, anything that I can still get excited about AND that keeps me interested in sex, is VERY VERY GOOD!
RS

KeriB
02-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Hmm... I think for me now it's not some much disappearing anymore, as I have come to realize that the masculine-feminine are simply all of me intertwined. While I may not be dressed in my fav Mary Jane pumps and skirt, it doesn't mean that the "Seleneness" in me is not prevalent in the things I do, and vice-versa. As someone just recently pointed out to me, truthfully Selene is me as much as my male persona.. rather they are not separate and distinct personas, but just manifested in differing ways at times.

Nigella
02-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Its like the opposite sides of a coin, it would not be a coin if the heads didn't have a tails.

I have recently realised that although I am 24/7 in my dressing I am still Nigel/Nigella. Which ever way I look at it they are one and the same person. They both have strengths and weakness's. Certainly one would not be complete without the other.

I guess the trick is to find the balance between the two so that they live in harmony.

Angela Burke
02-08-2008, 06:01 AM
There have been plenty of times when I have wished I could dissappear as in wishing a hole would appear and I could fall into it! But I don't think people be they crossdressers or not can actually become invisible. It would be some trick if you could do it but the down side is you would be blind, because all light waves would pass straight through your "invisible" eyes.
I suppose you could have a guide dog but it wouldn't half look weird walking down the street!

Lidia_tv
02-08-2008, 08:08 AM
crossdressing balances the masculine with the feminine.

This is so true! Crossdressing for so many yeras as I do, it made me certainly a lot more of an understanding and sensitive person. Definitery not an invisible one, but I am much more receptive to GGs, and to what they say and how they feel and what they want from life, then I'd ever be able if I tapped from my masculine side only.