PDA

View Full Version : Just a fantasy question...

Linda C
02-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Have you ever had that dream? You know the one where you are a girl and it is so real... If given the opportunity would you? You know change your gender for ever?? I don't know if I would - it would be fun for a little while maybe - this question kills me!!!! :Angry3:

Nicole Erin
02-07-2008, 05:31 PM
I have had dreams about being dressed up but I don't think ever one of being a woman.

Kate Simmons
02-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Only as the warrior Zenobia, which was a long time ago in a land far away. Not for the faint of heart, believe me. Lovely but firece at the same time.

lovelingerie6
02-07-2008, 05:48 PM
i love the thought of dressing as a woman but not sure if i would want to be one

Farrah
02-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Yes I believe we've all had this dream. I remember mine so vividly. My mom and sisters and I were getting ready for church and we were asking each other where is my this and that. It seem so real.

Linda C
02-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Yes I believe we've all had this dream. I remember mine so vividly. My mom and sisters and I were getting ready for church and we were asking each other where is my this and that. It seem so real.

You See... !

Keely
02-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Door number two please. With the option for another month and another month and ...

Heather_Marie
02-07-2008, 07:02 PM
I would love to try it for a while just to see what it would be like. After all we try to be like them so lets put on their shoes and see what it is like. :love:

darla_g
02-07-2008, 07:17 PM
but can i be a beautiful woman?

and i think there are some interesting things that could come out of it.

Joy Carter
02-07-2008, 07:20 PM
I'm pretty happy with my life. Except....I wish I were a woman for the rest of my life.

Deborah Jane
02-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Can i have the month please with the option of becoming a woman full time if i really like it. I never remember my dreams, but hopefully i,ve had some where i,m a woman!!

docrobbysherry
02-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Linda,
U really should have added, " Pretty woman", or "ordinary looking woman".

I think a month as a woman, who looked like Sherry, would be heaven!
A month as woman looking like Robert, PURE HELL!
RS

Staci
02-07-2008, 10:52 PM
I don't remember having that dream. I do think it would be fun to find out what it would be like to be a woman. Maybe a day. I think everyone has the curiosity to want to know what it would be like to be the opposite sex. How would they be treated? What would they notice? How would they think? Interesting question.

leggy_tiana
02-07-2008, 11:30 PM
What a wonderful question. There are so many feelings and desires to consider when dreams can become reality.

I have dressed most of my life, but my desire to remain a girl for ever longer periods of time has grown stronger throughout the years. I now regularly dress at home and enjoy spending many weekends enfemme. I very much enjoy being a girl as often as possible. Continuing to explore the feminine lifestyle is fun and exciting. So yes, I often dream of living full time as a lady and fully accepting the feminine role. If I was told by my guardian angle that I had to live the rest of my life as a lady, I would glady accept my fate. Yet, at the same time, I do not feel as if I am trapped in the wrong body or mind.

LilSissyStevie
02-07-2008, 11:41 PM
I'm no fun, I guess. I'm happy to just be myself. It's not that I can't stand some improvement; I'm just too lazy for that at the moment. I'm waiting for a crisis to get me motivated. :heehee:

Jadeanne
02-07-2008, 11:46 PM
I like visiting some parts of womanhood, but I wouldn't want to live there. I'm satisfied to take her word about the "unglamorous" parts including some bodily functions.

A saying comes to mind:

It's not always fun when you HAVE TO.

I'm satisfied being able to put my silicone boobies back in their boxes when I'm done with my girl time. Having them permanently attached and having to deal with them all the time whether I wanted to or not would likely grow old fairly quickly.

I don't dress femme every day so the special feelings remain when I do choose to do so.

This is my personal view.

Delila
02-08-2008, 01:12 AM
I have this dream regularly. I would love to have a wish that made me a woman forever but only if that changed all aspects of my life to match.

Alana65
02-08-2008, 01:31 AM
If there was a choice between being "female for a month" & "forever" that allowed the option to be female forever if liking it after a month, I would take that choice. But out of the poll choices as shown, I'd take the "woman for a month" option.

tanya3
02-08-2008, 04:24 AM
i can't remember ever having this dream . i am happy with myself the way i am . knowing how it feels to be a woman would be an experiance for sure but i don't think i would want to be a woman . :2c:

erickka
02-08-2008, 07:25 AM
I picked option #2. I would like a month to sample it, but I really think I would end up doing whai I do now, and that is get dolled up when I feel like it, or need to escape reality for a few hours.

sexotik
02-08-2008, 07:37 AM
I would like to be a woman for a month, to try what it's like. I would go to somewhere where no one would know me and pretend to lead a girl life. I'd love to go dancing.

VERONICARH
02-08-2008, 08:03 AM
Option #2 I would like to see how it would feel to be a woman for a month and than have the option to stay the way it is now or see if i would want to go all the way of being a woman forever.

AshleyM
02-08-2008, 08:20 AM
I would take option 2, as I would love to see what it would be like to be a woman. Then if it were all that I dream it would be for the rest of my life.

Mary Jane1
02-08-2008, 08:26 AM
One I'm sure most of us have dreamed or at least thought about. With me it's an unequivocal 'yes' but with a couple of pre-requisites. I wouldn't need to be beautiful but I'd want to be attractive. Plus the obvious career and personal life changes.
Apart from that, I'm exploring every aspect of womanhood I reasonably can and have found litttle I don't like.

But it's a fantasy, right. Unless it's sexy and feminine being linebacker on an all women's football team, the terms 'babe' 'hottie' or even 'attractive woman' don't really apply. But I can dream.

Chari
02-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Option #2 for me, with two provisions; I would live in comfort away from family and friends, as they would not accept the sudden change of gender and second - after a month, review my new feminine feelings to continue on as a woman or go back to the drab life.

Chari

tammysuetv
02-08-2008, 09:34 AM
I voted forever but with some conditions. I would like to go back to my life before this one. I would not want to hurt my family.

tommi
02-08-2008, 09:45 AM
I voted forever but with some conditions. I would like to go back to my life before this one. I would not want to hurt my family.

I agree with you Tammysue ,that's also why I chose number 3 if I could be
content with who I am with no outside influence.

suzi_cd
02-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Its a fantasy question so I answered with my fantasy answer which is 1.

I'm happy to admit that since I was about 18 ALL my sexual fantasies have had me in them as a girl - the sex of the other partner varied but I'm always female.

Never going to happen in real life - too solid, too broad, too hairy to ever be any sort of girl (apart from a Soviet Era East German Shotputter)

shauna 9
02-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Become a girl for a month.

Jocelyn Quivers
02-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Happy with who I am. No need to change.

Anna the Dub
02-08-2008, 01:22 PM
No 1 forever. No ifs, no buts, I wouldn't have to be pretty or anything just a GG. Can I have this one then? Please? I'll beg if you want?

Bonnie D
02-08-2008, 01:38 PM
I selected forever. When I was young I used to silently pray at night that I would wake up in the morning and be a girl. Not for a day or a week but forever. It didn't happen so I kept that dream and everything about it secret for most of my life and lived my life as a man. I was a girl in many of my dreams and now a woman in many of them.

Bonnie

PameeSue
02-08-2008, 01:50 PM
I voted - girl forever!:thumbsup:

I've already learnt what I wanted to learn about guy stuff, and how much of that life I dont like!
All the things I do like now, are in the fem 'spectrum'.
I'm only out, 'undercover of the night' because of the poor prejudice of males really.
I've never had a female mutter, shout or scream 'faggot' at me, but I have had guys do it (and worse), that plays a big role in answering this one.
......another thought comes to mind tho........
Being ts now, would I be ts in my new female body....ow gawd help me!
I think life aint so simple!

Suzie P

Christina2008
02-08-2008, 02:28 PM
I chose number 2.

Never dreamt about being an actual girl but have had dreams of being with friends and sometimes with family while dressed. I have woken up thinking the cats out the bag but then I realise it was only a dream.

I think being an actual girl would be great to try for a while though, but I couldn’t do it forever, or could I :daydreaming:

MaidInCan
02-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Went for option 3. But being closeted so long, and it is fantasy, so I think I'd like to try option 2 but only for a week. A month would cause too many ramifications.

Jilmac
02-08-2008, 03:40 PM
I experimented with wearing varoius items of clothing between ages 7 and 15, when I started dressing seriously. I think being a girl for a month would be a great experiment to figure out if I wanted to be a girl the rest of my life. It's too bad there isn't some sort of a magic potion that would turn us into a female for a short period of time, so that we could better come to know and understand the advantages and disadvantages of being a genetic female. I have often fantasized about being a girl, and wondered how much different my life would have been, compared to the way it has turned out so far. Perhaps in my next life I will be born a girl, then I'll know for sure. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Linda C
02-08-2008, 09:28 PM
This one seems to be spread out across the board.

It is always hard to frame these questions because this is sure a various group of great individuals..

:D

Jennifer Brooks
02-09-2008, 02:42 AM
I'm feeling a bit squirrely right now so my answer might be different tomorrow if I was asked. Any-hoot, I picked #2. I'd like to be a woman for a month. I'd like to dress real sexy in all sorts of clothes and shake my thang at the clubs and get real wild with the fellas and.............. well, see that's where I end it because I'm feeling a bit squirrelly and I'm sort of dressed right now:c9:. The End!

dakota_ann69
02-09-2008, 04:09 AM
I am completely comfortable with who I am. I get to show my masculine side everyday at work, quite physically demanding job. During the day I get to let go of that and experience life as Dakota. In my opinion I am living the best of both worlds.

Sarah25
02-09-2008, 05:04 AM
I've had lots of dreams like this, its a tough question. There are some things I like about being a man, I think I'd love to be a woman for a year! see if I still like it after that.:D

LoriFlores
02-09-2008, 08:14 PM
If given the opportunity would you? You know change your gender for ever??

That's the easiest question of all for me. YES, YES, YES, I would love to fix my external gender forever!

Melora
02-14-2008, 02:59 AM
Yeah I have dreamed of this..
But it would totally ruin my present life and all who share in it if I became a real girl. Still a lovely dream to be a girl sometimes!