PDA

View Full Version : News Flash! The world bans...

Wickanne GG
02-08-2008, 09:10 AM
..all clothing (including lingerie), make-up, fashionable shoes, jewellery, cologne, and anything else that makes you distinguishable by what you wear.

Not a likely event but after mourning the demise of Adeline André, Chanel, Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix, Dominique Sirop, Emanuel Ungaro, Franck Sorbier, Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jean-Louis Scherre…..Manolo Blancs…and my fav…noooooo, not the stockings with seams :cry: RIP!

How would you express your femme side?

:love:
Wickanne

CharleneCD
02-08-2008, 10:00 AM
hmmm lets see here. Well for starters I would show my emotions, be sensitive to others, be nurturing, giggle on occasion....

Angela Burke
02-08-2008, 10:14 AM
I would buy all my girl stuff from the black market that would inevitably spring up! It would be like prohibition USA. There'd be gangsters selling "bootleg panties" and "bootleg boots" and "bootleg boobs" and stuff like that!
I could be a gangsters moll and get all my clothes for free. I quite like the idea of that.

Angie G
02-08-2008, 10:38 AM
I just have to brake the law hun. I will not give up my skirts And shoes A girl has to do what a girl has to do girlfriend :hugs:
Angie

Jenny Beth
02-08-2008, 10:45 AM
What, no seamed stockings......:eek: But I guess I'd have to drive a pink convertible VW Rabbit instead of a pick up truck. :heehee:

Kate Simmons
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
No problem here my friend. Salandra is a state of being for myself. As you say, highly unlikely though. Too lucrative of a market, especially the CD end of it. Money talks, nobody walks disappointed.:happy:

Lisa Golightly
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
I'd let my bust do the talking...

Anna the Dub
02-08-2008, 11:22 AM
I'd let my bust do the talking...

Ha Ha. Ditto

Stargirl
02-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Open a nudist park, and use body paint ! Shower, rinse, change "clothing". Ha Ha. "Jane..have you seen my blue dress ?" "Yes, dear, it's in the bottle, right where you left it".

Kate Simmons
02-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Open a nudist park, and use body paint ! Shower, rinse, change "clothing". Ha Ha. "Jane..have you seen my blue dress ?" "Yes, dear, it's in the bottle, right where you left it".You're a hoot Hon. I can see it now, a whole new product line: "Instant dress and undies in a bottle". Although in this case I think P.T. Barnum would be right.:heehee:

Littlej10
02-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Get out my DIY needle and thread, bum up on root and berry dies and probably be the scourge of long haired dogs when my wig fell apart.

Deborah Jane
02-08-2008, 01:12 PM
I just have to brake the law hun. I will not give up my skirts And shoes A girl has to do what a girl has to do girlfriend :hugs:
Angie

Me too!! I,m not giving up my girly things for anyone:p

Fab Karen
02-08-2008, 05:03 PM
World bans? This would bring on WWIII. To paraphrase a faux Texan: Don't mess with trannies

RobertaFermina
02-08-2008, 05:28 PM
I'd work with what is left: jewelry, shoes etc.
No sense worrying about tucking, etc....at least most of the time.

I'd resort to my persona: my emotional "heart-set", and to the degree that I have/emulate it, feminine "mind-set". Living in positive expression of myself, with as little fear or shame as I can muster, the radiance of who I choose to be will characterize me to those who choose to "get me."

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Katie Ashe
02-08-2008, 05:35 PM
I guess I would be screwed... would become a rebel and wear them anyways :devil:. I don't have anything to prove I'd be a girl , Penis and Breast don't go well together unless you live in 5th world outback country...

I would still be myself, but would make blending, passing impossible for most of us here. SRS would be almost manditory for acceptance, I guess...

Or am I way off coarse here :o

Amy07
02-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Sounds familiar.... it was called the SOVIET UNION!
Now look at PRC too.

Wickanne GG
02-08-2008, 07:02 PM
CharleneCD hmmm lets see here. Well for starters I would show my emotions, be sensitive to others, be nurturing, giggle on occasion....

Interesting!

I just have to brake the law hun. I will not give up my skirts And shoes A girl has to do what a girl has to do girlfriend
Angie

Okay, but only for you.:hugs:Absolutely no one else gets femme items. Oh, I forgot to tell you...there is a virus attacking and destroying the materials used to create femme things. Looks like you're gonna be naked :eek:

Jenny Beth What, no seamed stockings...... But I guess I'd have to drive a pink convertible VW Rabbit instead of a pick up truck.

The thought of that is just as :eek: to me also.....Interesting.

Lisa Golightly I'd let my bust do the talking...

LOL...that would work for some of us :D

Stargirl Nature Girl...Open a nudist park, and use body paint ! Shower, rinse, change "clothing". Ha Ha. "Jane..have you seen my blue dress ?" "Yes, dear, it's in the bottle, right where you left it".

Rotfl...I really like that idea but it goes against the "no can break clause" of...anything that makes you distinguishable by what you wear.

deborah jane...Me too!! I,m not giving up my girly things for anyone

Okay just for you too, but you might want to read what happened to Angie G :heehee:

Katie Ashe I guess I would be screwed... would become a rebel and wear them anyways . I don't have anything to prove I'd be a girl , Penis and Breast don't go well together unless you live in 5th world outback country...

I would still be myself, but would make blending, passing impossible for most of us here. SRS would be almost manditory for acceptance, I guess...

Or am I way off coarse here

Just stay the course. I think you're headed in the right direction for this thread.

Roberta Fermina...I'd resort to my persona: my emotional "heart-set", and to the degree that I have/emulate it, feminine "mind-set". Living in positive expression of myself, with as little fear or shame as I can muster, the radiance of who I choose to be will characterize me to those who choose to "get me."

Very interesting :-)

This thread was about me being curious of what your perception of femininity is. It’s one thing to be “accepted” but many post are about “passing” as female. Until one can really distinguish the subtle traits of femininity, can one really “pass” as a female? As most of us are aware, it is not just what one wears. It isn’t always about “looks” either. How many times have you mistaken a woman for male or visa versa when the obvious reason (such as clothing, hair cut) for the mistake was not apparent?

My curiosity stems from my attraction to the femme side of a CD. It finally dawned on me that it was a very ‘feminine trait’ he has that I don’t think he was aware he has.

No problem here my friend. Salandra is a state of being for myself....:happy:

You and I are on the same page, just different books :hugs: I very much accept the 'duality' of my existence and have “blended” these traits to produce the person which in known as, well on this forum as Wickanne. I was fortune to have found this acceptance and understanding with-in myself at a very young age. My acceptance has never been nor will it ever be based on someone else’s perception of who I am or who I should be. It didn't come with-out a lot of grief but I never wavered in my acceptance of who I am. I only draw the distinctions between female and male to facilitate the understanding for others, otherwise I am just me…a big ball of Yin~Yang...or something like that :drink:

Wickanne

Kate Simmons
02-08-2008, 07:43 PM
I will definately drink to that my friend, maybe two.;):drink::drink::happy:

linnea
02-08-2008, 07:52 PM
hmmm lets see here. Well for starters I would show my emotions, be sensitive to others, be nurturing, giggle on occasion....

I think that I would hope to get together with Charlene for some giggle sessions. I would also smile a lot (women seem to smile much more than men) and keep a little wiggle in my walk.

This was very interesting to think about even though it is highly unlikely.

Lisa Rose
02-08-2008, 08:39 PM
It's all in your heart, sweetie. It's not always "What you see is what you get'"

TxKimberly
02-08-2008, 09:53 PM
It's funny how the GG's around here are asking such interesting questions these days!
That's an EXCELLENT question. I am not fishing for compliments so please don't make dozens of posts telling me I have nothing to worry about, but in the last few years I have been saddened to see my face and features age. I've been asking myself "What will you do when the day arrives and you look in the mirror and see only an old man looking back at you? What will you do when dressed, you no longer get to enjoy those few hours when you feel like your pretty?" I think maybe your question is similar and I have the same answer - I really don't know!
I thought about the same responses I see above where they say they will break the law or improvise, but I understand the spirit of your question.
I suspect the answer will be different from person to person as we all have our motivations. For some, their interest may be JUST the clothes and this would be a tragedy to them. For me, and I assume at least some others, the clothes are part of the over all package and means of expressing myself as female. While I DO love beautiful clothes, they are not my end-all-get-all and ultimate goal in this.
Looking and feeling "like a woman" is what I seek, not just the clothes.
So what would I do? I suppose the same thing that all women would do when this happens - I will try and adapt, try to do what they do, and try fit in with the women.

kerrianna
02-09-2008, 02:56 AM
How would you express your femme side?

I'd just be myself. :happy:

CharleneCD
02-09-2008, 05:44 AM
My curiosity stems from my attraction to the femme side of a CD. It finally dawned on me that it was a very ‘feminine trait’ he has that I don’t think he was aware he has.
Wickanne

I thought that might be the answer you were looking for. That is why it was an easy question to answer. Expressing my femininity is so much more than just a skirt or some makeup. I think that is why I am able to go long periods without dressing. Charlene is always part of me and expresses herself in my life in so many ways.

Oh and Bunny came to a similar conclusion to yours when she found acceptance of me. She realized that some of my fem traits were what made me attractive to her. Neither of us knew what they were before we made our discovery together.

Priscilla Ann
02-09-2008, 08:43 AM
I could express my feminine side by asking everyone "Does my butt look big in these pants?" Or maybe when I was lost, I would actually ask for directions.

TxKimberly
02-09-2008, 09:28 AM
. . . can we try and keep this realistic? Stop and ask for directions indeed! Pffffftttt. ...

I could express my feminine side by asking everyone "Does my butt look big in these pants?" Or maybe when I was lost, I would actually ask for directions.