PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a good laugh???

Taylor105
02-08-2008, 11:53 AM
It is time to renew my lease so I went down to the front office to sign the papers. I asked if Craig needed to come down and sign it too and she said yes. He's my roomie. Anyway, I told her that I will more than likely be having my name legally changed during this year and asked if I needed to come by again with the paperwork from the court and re-sign. She said "yes, just bring in your marriage certificate" I busted out laughing. I was like "Craig and I are NOT getting married!!" Then I said "Do I look like the marrying type?" She looked all puzzled. I said "I wish I could marry my girlfriend!" Of course I don't have a girlfriend right now but I was trying to make a point. LOL She got all uncomfortable and left the topic alone. haha I'm still chuckling over that. Craig was like "Is she blind??"

Syr_SwitchyGQ
02-08-2008, 02:00 PM
:heehee: Yeah... don't you love when people are blindingly oblivious? It's like when I had to dress like a girl back home (thus making me look like Power Lesbian) and people STILL asked me if I had a boyfriend. I was like :eek: "Do I look like I have a boyfriend???" So :D yep... been there done that. I guess certain heteronormative people don't even think about alternative sexualities and genders. :idontknow:

ZenFrost
02-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Well, you know what they say about making assumptions... Usually it's annoying when people just jump to conclusions but occasionally it's really funny. :heehee:

Taylor105
02-09-2008, 12:58 PM
LOL guys!! Tobias! You are so not a girl. I feel bad for you that you have to sometimes dress like one. That must be the weirdest feeling for you. :( I had to laugh at your power lesbian comment though. haha

RevMoonSerpent
02-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Taylor that is too funny. I needed a good laugh. Thanks.