PDA

View Full Version : Get Lost!

Hana22
02-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Ever wanna dress up really nice or try something new really bad and the people you live with won't leave the house so you can? OMG it's annoying! I wish people would get a freakin' hobby rather then being a couch potato!

Deborah Jane
02-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Yeah i,ve had that, your,e right it,s annoying:Angry3:. I live on my own now and can dress when i feel like it, but i find friends still want to come over whenever i,ve bought something new so can,t try it on till the next day!!

jennifer41356
02-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Ever wanna dress up really nice or try something new really bad and the people you live with won't leave the house so you can? OMG it's annoying! I wish people would get a freakin' hobby rather then being a couch potato!

Thank God I live alone:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fresh_Face
02-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Who are you to tell them what he/she/they should or shouldn't be doing with their free time? If they want to be an unsociable, boring old sod, then that's their perogative.

RobertaFermina
02-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Yep,

Glad that's over.

Now that it is, it isn't over.

Ever have so much Guy-Stuff to do that it was irresponsible to put on that dress/wig/etc. that you are starving to try? or go out with the girlz?

And get this, did responsibility ever hurt good....because bust-out day is coming eventually, and you would have a sound and happy home to return to, or try it out in?

:rose: My Day will come ! :rose:

LynnInDenver
02-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Yeah i,ve had that, your,e right it,s annoying:Angry3:. I live on my own now and can dress when i feel like it, but i find friends still want to come over whenever i,ve bought something new so can,t try it on till the next day!!

Heh, my friends that would do so all know, so they're wise enough to at least contact me first (I hope). :heehee:

jaina
02-08-2008, 08:26 PM

Why do they have to leave so you can dress up?

DanaB
02-08-2008, 08:31 PM
don't complain, try dressing up in a dorm ;p. I live with 2 other people. I have to cover my bed with a blanket by putting it through the springs of the bed above me. Then i have enough privacy to sleep in my cute pink pjs and other stuff :). Walking around in it isn't possible, just in my bed. But once i get home it should be nice, i have a whole room to walk around in! ;p

Hana22
02-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Why do they have to leave so you can dress up?

They do not approve of it and I respect their wishes and don't do it around them.

Angie G
02-09-2008, 01:24 AM
Yes there have been times like that for me. :hugs:
Angie

teresa jeen
02-09-2008, 01:45 AM
there are times and people id prefere they not know.not cause i cant be true to myself but rather i cant believe in their not being a blabber-mouth.

lisa_e_love
02-09-2008, 02:45 AM
Trying to dress when my roommates were gone was almost rage-inducing. I was able to sneak out and I was never ever caught. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that anymore.

Lidia_tv
02-09-2008, 05:37 AM
I'm only glad that I shouted at them silently, inside. There were some very ugly things I wanted to say just to regain my freedom to be dressed up

T_gurl_tia
02-09-2008, 05:44 AM
before a few years ago, i was able to dress and go out in the back yard dressed, and do yard work....garden.....or just sit on the deck and hae my morning coffee and read the paper, and just loved doing so. my wife knows i dress and is pretty supportive, so it was no big deal......about three years ago the in-laws moved into the house next door........you wanna talk about putting a cramp in your style!!!!!....my wife asked very nicely, that i not reveal my feminine side to her parents, which i respect...but i was soooooooooo used to going out in the morning in fem mode and doing lil things around the yard and no i cant anymore.....i wish they would GET LOST too

TxKimberly
02-09-2008, 09:49 AM

I used to be in the Army and living in the barracks - try THAT for lack of privacy! But here's an idea for you - you can get a reasonably nice hotel room these days for less than $50. Pick a weekend and go rent a room so you can let your hair down and relax.

christid66
02-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Ever wanna dress up really nice or try something new really bad and the people you live with won't leave the house so you can?

I know exactly how you feel. I love my wife & family to bits and love spending time with them....but it seems as if one or all of them are always here :witsend::frustrated:

deja true
02-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Oh my gosh, Kim, you're right! Hana and her man should just "get a room"...

Also,Hana, what if your roomies did get a hobby and it was something like scrapbooking (sheesh!) that kept them home even more?

deja

Tree GG
02-09-2008, 10:13 AM
the peeps you love will pass on all too soon. :sad:

Kate Simmons
02-09-2008, 10:29 AM
I suppose many of us have felt this way one time or another but sometimes reality kicks in and "la la land" just isn't that important. Tree has a good point. Enjoy your loved ones and their company because you never know what tomorrow will bring. Now that I'm here alone it all hits home for me.:straightface:

Sarah Rabbit
02-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Yeah. How dare your house mates (who probably pay their share of the rent and expenses) expect to get the use of the lounge and the TV and fridge:rolleyes:

I can see why some members think we are a selfish group:straightface:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Nicole Erin
02-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Yeah. How dare your house mates (who probably pay their share of the rent and expenses) expect to get the use of the lounge and the TV and fridge:rolleyes:

I can see why some members think we are a selfish group:straightface:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Hey it ain't our fault people treat us like we are criminals cause of one of our hobbies. I can understand why hana wants some time to herself.

Robyn2006
02-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Christ, I remember this problem way back when I was in college, no one having a clue of my femme desires - I was still so desperately trying to figure it all out myself. I lived with three guys in this big house and had enough things hidden away to make transitioning possible. But Jesus! They seemingly NEVER would leave, always someone was around, especially this guy named Mark, who spent almost every minute of every day sitting around doing absolutely nothing, always wanting to talk. Anyway, I got so desperate that I started just dressing in the middle of the night and took my chances, luckily never getting caught... although I dared to venture out into our living room and backyard, often secretly hoping my roommate named Red would catch me. I had such a crush on him! :o

After this, I never lived with roommates again. Thank God!!!!

Robyn

Sheila
02-09-2008, 03:53 PM
I ain't even gonna comment on this one :D:D

Julie York
02-09-2008, 04:49 PM
"Dear Diary,
I wish my bloody room mate would piss off so I can dress in my Star Trek Uniform just once this year!"

:D

jaina
02-09-2008, 04:57 PM
They do not approve of it and I respect their wishes and don't do it around them.

So go out.
You chose roommates that don't respect you. deal with that decision, kick them out, move or just go outside.

debbielong
02-09-2008, 05:05 PM
I want to dress all the time but I am not home alone

brendaisagirl
02-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Sounds like you need to move out. Maybe you need to live on your own.

debbielong
02-09-2008, 05:41 PM
i live with my wife and kids its not that easy no one knows my secret

Samantha B L
02-09-2008, 06:43 PM
I know exactly how Hana feels. I remember once at my GG girlfreind's apartment this freind of hers had moved in on her literally! It was strange! I came there several times a year to stay for like a week or two. Our primary activities were my crossdressing and all the stuff that goes with it. As we all know that includes shopping,partying,modeling clothes in front of full length mirrors and all sorts of CD stuff. I'm a sympathetic person about the homeless issue. But this freind of my GG's had other places she could have been staying and R------ and I were just sort of stuck with her while she took over the whole apartment. I was getting more and more beside myself. I didn't want to be a party to throwing her out on the street. But R------ and I looked forward to those times we spent together and I hadn't dressed in a month or 2. R------ finally blew her top and let go at her freind with every word in the book and drove her back to the place she had lived before telling her very coldly to "get her a-- out!!!" I wouldn't recommend any of us do that to family members or SO's. But I can understand any CD feeling like they only ask a couple of hours to themselves once in awhile.