PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick vent..

KatGRL774
02-08-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed many times..

HOLY COW I'M ABOUT TO EXPLODE..

We just had a baby 7 months ago. I'm a married closeted CD and my wife USED to have a day job. Now she's at home 24/7. I don't even get 5 minutes alone. It's driving me crazy!

~Kat

Kieron Andrew
02-08-2008, 06:41 PM

We just had a baby 7 months ago. I'm a married closeted CD and my wife USED to have a day job. Now she's at home 24/7. I don't even get 5 minutes alone. It's driving me crazy!

~Kat

uhh what is exactly the problem? you have a beautiful new baby, and the mother is being a good mother and caring for it rather than getting a babysitter in? i dont get it? sounds like the wife is round your child 24/7, sounds selfish to me

Eugenie
02-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Should we assume that your wife doesn't know that you are a crossdreser? Or is it that she knows but doesn't want to see you "en femme"...

The answers to your post could be different...

:hugs:
Eugenie

trannie T
02-08-2008, 06:42 PM
The closet has a door. You can stay inside or open it.

deja true
02-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Well maybe YOU need to get out then, hun. You know, weekend business trips, boys night or weekend out. And, thinking about your wife... you could trade! A boys night out for you, then you take care of the wee one and give her a girls night out with her friends...

deja

Cai
02-08-2008, 06:44 PM

~Kat

I bet your wife is pretty close to exploding too, hun. Maybe there's a way the two of you can get out of the house together (even though it wouldn't be a CD outing).

Wendy me
02-08-2008, 06:54 PM
uhh what is exactly the problem? you have a beautiful new baby, and the mother is being a good mother and caring for it rather than getting a babysitter in? i dont get it?

well Kieron this seams to be a problem with a lot of CD'S ... i sure that ~Kat is quite happy of the changes with the new baby and her wife doing a fine job of taking care of the baby ...

as i understand things her chance to dress is gone (for now) .... Kieron think abought this for a second you in your life something changes and for what ever reason you must not dress the way you would like and you have to become the person you are trying to not be ..... for you it would be skirts and heels.... as it is for ~Kat that means 24/7 guy clouthes....

i don't want to seam to give you a shot here but we are here to support and understand each other ....... loving one's family should be tops on the list but we all know being who we are is a close second.......

Kieron Andrew
02-08-2008, 06:58 PM
well Kieron this seams to be a problem with a lot of CD'S ... i sure that ~Kat is quite happy of the changes with the new baby and her wife doing a fine job of taking care of the baby ...

as i understand things her chance to dress is gone (for now) .... Kieron think abought this for a second you in your life something changes and for what ever reason you must not dress the way you would like and you have to become the person you are trying to not be ..... for you it would be skirts and heels.... as it is for ~Kat that means 24/7 guy clouthes....

i don't want to seam to give you a shot here but we are here to support and understand each other ....... loving one's family should be tops on the list but we all know being who we are is a close second.......

but what im getting at, is surely this hasnt gone forever? babies grow up,....there will be times to dress you just need to work a new schedule? even if it is less for now, right? mom and baby need daddy sure, but there are ways and means :D

Daintre
02-08-2008, 07:03 PM
You have had the baby now for 7 months, that added to the 8-9 months of the pregnancy should have given you and your wife time to plan what would happen when the baby came. Did you two discuss what would happen, how your lives would change? You may have to re think where you dress. I know the baby comes first, I also know that you have needs also. You say your closeted, does that mean your wife does not know? If so, maybe it is time to feel out if she would accept your other self. No matter what, you do have a road to travel....OH and congratulations on having a new member of the family.

Wendy me
02-08-2008, 07:14 PM
my wife and I had 2 children i thought with the boys i could just stop ... hell i had a family to take care of ... so i did lol ... i got stressed way bad seamed every thing was closing in on me almost just ran away but knew that was not the thing to do ... i started dressing again hiding it and know what???? bingo the stress just abought went away ....

it's not easy it's hard to do the whole family first dad needs to be dad .... in the mean time we kill a very important part of who we are .... lol as GM we are tough to do what ever it takes .... be in charge ... be a man .... suck it up ..... don't complain ...... and then you are sitting there a CD thinking i am going to explode if i can't get dressed up in a skirt and heels..... thinking wtf..... why can't i just stop???

been there done that hell i took for ever to accept i was a CD ..... lol and as of recent times looked at it again and found that i am not a CD ...... thats a whole different story..... ~Kat hang in there you will get to dress again .... hell your a dad you can do almost anything.... BTW congrads.....

Sharon
02-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Tell your wife to go out for an evening with some of her friends, tell her you're cool with her maxing out the credit card, and offer to watch the baby for a few hours. Then, as long as the baby has a good night and cooperates, and you manage to not forget that it is there altogether:p, dress in whatever you want.

Otherwise, relax and try to imagine how your wife feels after being with the baby 24/7 for seven months with no relief. She hasn't gotten five seconds alone!

KatGRL774
02-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Ok.. well Kieron - clearly you have no clue.. I'm definately not a selfish person. In fact I'm quite the opposite.

1. No, the wife doesn't know. Nobody who has seen my face knows!
2. I am completely unable to dress. You may not think this a a big deal, since you are a FtM. In fact, you might even like to trade places with me.
3. My life is unbelievable stressful right now. I am a business owner, the sole provider for my family, with lots of responsibilities.

I am not mad at anyone. I'm just venting here. Looking for support. YES, of course my family comes first. OF COURSE I recognize my wife is doing a great job. I AM NOT going to impose dressing on either of them. On the other hand.. I am a prisoner in my own home with regard to dressing. I can't.

That's all. Make of it what you will.

~Kat

Lizzie Skirts
02-08-2008, 08:16 PM

~Kat

Kat,

I feel your pain, and it's been a couple years! Wife is supportive, knows that I love pantyhose, heels, skirts. She doesn't like it as much as me, and we never have any time so it's been very scarce. I wish I had some good advice, just hang in there. Your wife & baby must come first, maybe use this as a way to introduce her... get a nice weekend/evening alone, let her know that it helps you relax, and reassure her that she's always going to be #1 and it'll go smoother.

Lizzie

MJ
02-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Sharon has the right idea. your best bet is to get your wonderful woman n mother out with the girls for a well deserved night out . she get to enjoy herself and you get to watch the baby and dress at home ..

or you need a business trip away .. but thats not fare to mother .. there again you could tell her about your hobby

Joy Carter
02-08-2008, 09:23 PM
Kat your child will be a baby only once. It's time to enjoy it's presence and you to be the dad. Maybe went things settle down and your lovely wife is better, you can talk with her about you being trans.

KatGRL774
02-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Ok forget it. Yes I know he only be a baby once...
Look, right now at his age he cries all the time and has to be watched constantly. I love him VERY MUCH. I'm sure I will miss the baby days when he is grown. Most of you missed my point and some pointed the finger at me.

1. I wouldn't trade him for the world.
2. I realize I need to just grin and bear it.
3. I am NOT going to resort to being dishonest (don't EVEN get started by telling me keeping it a secret is dishonest)
4. I think it's absolutely ridiculous and irresponsible to dress in front of my son, even if he is a baby. I know some of you will strongly object.. that's fine.

Bottom line - I am not looking for a solution, I am intelligent enough to know my options.. Just looking for your sympathy. I thought of all people, a room full of CD's would understand. I made a lot of assumptions with that line of thinking.

Wendy Me - you got it right... you seem to understand. Thanks for that.

~Kat

Nicole Erin
02-08-2008, 09:48 PM
I know kat's stress first hand. I remember those days of the kid being an infant.

For those who are giving Kat a hard time, I wonder how much experience they have in raising kids?

One just cannot know how hard it is until they have done it.

MJ
02-08-2008, 09:53 PM
you have to understand many of us here have been there done that got the bumper sticker . for me it was 3 times . but you are right you both need a break even if you give your S.O a day spar anything it helps the stress you both are under can take a toll . yes you need a break as does mom you need to find a way to make it happen . :hugs: for both of you

docrobbysherry
02-08-2008, 10:06 PM
I know kat's stress first hand. I remember those days of the kid being an infant.

For those who are giving Kat a hard time, I wonder how much experience they have in raising kids?

One just cannot know how hard it is until they have done it.

I remember vividly, as if it were yesterday! No sex! For 6 months before my kid was born, too! Then, it NEVER got back to normal after the child arrived! First, no sleep for several months because of the baby. Then, postpartem depression. Then, the ex started making all sorts of new demands!

All this was before it even occurred to me to put on ladies things! But, shortly after this time, probably because of the stress and lack of sex, I began!

Kat, I feel your pain! Don't have answers for u. Just know that eventually this will pass. I only hope things will get back to normal with u and your wife ASAP! Meanwhile, U need to find a place and a time u can dress. Do u have a back room at your offices, that locks? Move your things there, and start to work late? Or something like that, maybe?
RS

waspookie6
02-08-2008, 10:08 PM
~Kat,
This may not go over well with other members but what do I know anyway? :heehee:

I got what you were venting about in your first post. It's okay, parenthood is not an easy venture especially the first (or only) one comes into your lives.

I think you are not being selfish - this would be a HUGE bomb for your wife, even when she was pregnant would have been so difficult to come out to her. We (gg's) are unstable creatures to some dregee while pregnant and then a new Mom - we get overwhelmed too. It seems to me you are finding a less stressful time to approach your wife with this and that means you love her and the baby to the ends of the earth.

However, I think what others are trying to say is there will be time soon enough to dress and while it is just another frustration that you can't right now, hang in there. When baby is a bit older and things settle you will have your time.

During this time of frustration, have you thought about coming out to your wife and how you would do that? It may be the universe giving you time now to do that so it doesn't all fall apart later. Maybe its a time out for you to really figure out how to do this in the least upsetting way, maybe it is your time to know what dressing means to you. Using those can help tremendously if you do come out (and I urge that, please don't put it off too long!) so you and your family can all be comfortable and happy down the road of life.

Ok, the always optimistic sees the flip side will get out of this post now...

secretlypsycho
02-08-2008, 10:30 PM
as it is hard to put my thoughts into the right words with two little boys running & crawling around me - but there is only one reason you find yourself in this situation, and that's because you have chosen to keep this a secret from your wife. That was your choice even if not one I agree with, but this is one of the consequences of that decision. Like I said in my title, I know that sounds really harsh - I do hope you can understand what I mean & where I'm coming from rather than getting upset and defensive!!

As I read your post, my initial reaction was to get p*ssed off and say "well hey, it ain't no picnic for mums either sometimes you selfish prat" but once I calmed down a bit I am 99% sure that that's not at all what you meant by your post, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on the remaining 1% lol :heehee:

Being a stay-at-home mum with a toddler and a baby, I just wanted to respond to two suggestions that were raised here with my own experiences and thoughts -
First- unless you have a dream baby and your wife is not only coping but taking to motherhood like a duck to water, this is soooo NOT a good time to tell her your "secret" just so that you can dress and relieve some stress for yourself. Not that I think there ever really *is* a good time to tell your partner something so major after marriage and children, but the first year with a new baby especially so imo.
Second- our experiences with dressing around the baby.... my husband has done the "just clothes" thing around the boys while they were/are little, but our decision is not to share this with them at this stage, and so once our 3 year old was old enough to notice these things, he stopped doing it around him. He once made the mistake of going to resettle the baby when he was fully dressed with wig & makeup when bub was about 6 months old, and it really scared the baby who screamed & screamed at this visually unfamiliar person - which of course I had to deal with - so he won't be doing that again in a hurry lol.

But like you say, you're not looking for a "fix", just looking to vent - and believe me, I understand the need to vent - as a mother who has had not a night away from her children in 3 1/2 years, I know all about venting :p

And now gotta run - screaming baby needs feeding, toddler trying to trash the place and dinner to organise - I think I need my head read for wanting another!!!

MJ
02-08-2008, 10:46 PM
[QUOTE]And now gotta run - screaming baby needs feeding, toddler trying to trash the place and dinner to organize - I think I need my head read for wanting another!

Women there never satisfied with one :rolleyes: :love:

charlie
02-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Ok.. well Kieron - clearly you have no clue.. I'm definately not a selfish person. In fact I'm quite the opposite.

1. No, the wife doesn't know. Nobody who has seen my face knows!
2. I am completely unable to dress. You may not think this a a big deal, since you are a FtM. In fact, you might even like to trade places with me.
3. My life is unbelievable stressful right now. I am a business owner, the sole provider for my family, with lots of responsibilities.

I am not mad at anyone. I'm just venting here. Looking for support. YES, of course my family comes first. OF COURSE I recognize my wife is doing a great job. I AM NOT going to impose dressing on either of them. On the other hand.. I am a prisoner in my own home with regard to dressing. I can't.

That's all. Make of it what you will.

~Kat

Kat,
In the middle of the week go to a motel and rent a room for a few hours. Dress and change into all the clothes you have for a few hours. When you are done, pack everything up and wait until the next week rolls around. You are full of all kind of emotions right now and probably could use the relief!

occdresser
02-09-2008, 02:31 PM
:welcom: to the real world:tongueout

GailTulane
02-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Kat, this may not be the popular opinion, but I believe, unless I really didn't understand you, that CDing or wherever you fall on the transgender spectrum is not a casual thing for you, but something that strikes deep chords within you. If that is so, I think that you should make a special effort to give yourself space to dress, even if it means renting a motel room. If you give yourself some space, you will be happier overall, and, ultimately, better equipped to run your business, and care for your family.
Warm hugs,
Gail

Wickanne GG
02-09-2008, 04:01 PM
:welcom: to the real world:tongueout

:iagree: :^5:

:love:
Wickanne

Shelly Preston
02-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Kat

I was exactly where you are once upon a time

Yes my wife was a stay at home mum and I was firmly in the closet

I ended up where I felt I had no choice

I had to tell my wife I was a Crossdresser and it was not easy

It took some time make arrangements time to dress after telling her but long term it was the best thing I ever did

Telling her may be the best option

Julie York
02-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Ah I get it!:D

I finally get it!!

You don't want a solution. You're clever enough to work out your own solutions after all. It's that 'woman' thing......no no no don't rush me.....I read it somewhere........It's like lateral thinking for men........I know this I know this...It's something to do with not trying to solve the problem or something....

GOT IT!

"I see....uhuh......awe that's terrible.......No I'd feel the same in your position.....It must be aweful.......Tell me all about it....I see.....You have my sympathies.....Would you like a cup of tea?"

Support and sympathy brought to you by Julie York Sympathy Inc.

[Julie York hugs will appear on your credit card as JYH PlC.]

:D:thumbsup::love:

Nicole Erin
02-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Julie, like umm, are you trying to buy a vowel or something?

Julie York
02-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Julie, like umm, are you trying to buy a vowel or something?

Sorry, I don't get it.

tommi
02-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Kat
I have been there done that and this is when I got sloppy and was caught for the first time. That has been 11 years ago and she was accepting at
first but being a new mom it wasn't the best time for her to find out.
I feel for you and only you know what works for you.
I don't suggest going away just to dress but if your self employed can you
dress at work after closing?
Goodluck
Tommi:hugs:

Amy Hepker
02-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Sorry to hear that, but I do not think now would be the time to come out either.

Donna Delite
02-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Welcome to one of the many benefits of having children. They will enrich your life in almost every way. However, privacy isn't one of them. Before you know it you'll be hiding your fem things under the spare tire in your car because kids snoop everywhere. I am speaking from experience, and am just offering some friendly advice. Well, at least now I don't have to hide my clothes and things anymore.

Amanduhrob
02-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Take an hour after you close your business, and dress at the office. Do what you have to do, and go home to Mama and son.

annekathleen
02-09-2008, 08:56 PM
You can be wearing womens panties under your male clothing.
Put them on while in the bathroom, and remember to use the bathroom before you go to bed so you can take off those panties.

brendaisagirl
02-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Maybe instead of venting, and looking for sympathy, you should STOP and smell the coffee, or perfume. Your wife just had a baby, she gave up her job to be a fulltime mother. A very difficult thing to do, give her the respect she needs and DESERVES, tell her the truth, she is a grown woman, born one, she can take it, the truth is not as bad as the things we think instead, I'm sure she knows something is not right in your marriage. Give her some credit for being the person you choose to marry and have children with. Stop hiding the truth from her.

KatGRL774
02-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Maybe instead of venting, and looking for sympathy, you should STOP and smell the coffee, or perfume. Your wife just had a baby, she gave up her job to be a fulltime mother. A very difficult thing to do, give her the respect she needs and DESERVES, tell her the truth, she is a grown woman, born one, she can take it, the truth is not as bad as the things we think instead, I'm sure she knows something is not right in your marriage. Give her some credit for being the person you choose to marry and have children with. Stop hiding the truth from her.

Really.. if you people insist on thinking this behavior is worth sharing, then fine. Go ahead. I've made a choice NOT to share it. I don't think she would appreciate it, and my hope is that eventually I'll be able to quit.

As I said, dressing is for me only. To have my wife see me dressed would be an embarassment for me.

For all of you who have "accepted" dressing - good for you. I am NOT you. I enjoy it, but refuse to accept it as something I can't just change, and ultimately I feel like it something I shouldn't be doing.

I can't wait to see what nice responses I get to this one... fire away.

~Kat

Kieron Andrew
02-09-2008, 09:18 PM
2. I am completely unable to dress. You may not think this a a big deal, since you are a FtM.
I think its a huge deal that you feel unable to share this with your wife, therefore are lying to her to protect your secret, and yes i understand why people do this and yes now is not the right time, but you do need to tell her at some point because maybe not now but years down the line it will come back to bite you on the ass, i mean you are having problems now not being able to dress, what about when you child gets to the inquisitive stage and starts noticing things and questioning, believe me kids are far more perseptive that adults, also just what has me being FtM got to do with it, ive never actually hidden my transness from anyone, im very open and honest about who i am from the onset, if people dont like it then they dont like or love me for the person i am so are not worth it

and my hope is that eventually I'll be able to quit.not a chance in hell, its who you are, you were born this way!......

Samantha B L
02-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Hi Kat, I think maybe some people are being a little bit harsh with you. I can always understand any CD wanting to have a couple of hours to themselves,but you've got children now and maybe your crossdressing will have to be put on sort of a temporary hold for a few years while they're still small. And like a couple of people have pointed out all this business is surely no fun for your wife. When the child is a little older maybe you could tell your wife about your crossdressing! Maybe you're scared to death of that but she might be %100 OK with it! You never know! Kat, I think where you're making a mistake is that you think that this means the end of your dressing and it maybe isn't as final as all that. But you are a Dad now and there are times in our lives when we have to be self sacrificing and do it without complaint! Look,please don't run out on the kid and when things are a little quieter in a few years it could be advisable to tell your wife about your CD'ing.

Shelly Preston
02-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Really.. if you people insist on thinking this behavior is worth sharing, then fine. Go ahead. I've made a choice NOT to share it. I don't think she would appreciate it, and my hope is that eventually I'll be able to quit.

As I said, dressing is for me only. To have my wife see me dressed would be an embarassment for me.

For all of you who have "accepted" dressing - good for you. I am NOT you. I enjoy it, but refuse to accept it as something I can't just change, and ultimately I feel like it something I shouldn't be doing.

~Kat

Well if you really want to quit good luck

I know how difficult that can be I tried it I stopped for years but it resurfaced

Why would it be an embarresment for her to see you ??

<edit>

Spelling it not the same on both sides of the atlantic ocean

color & colour are both correct

You are like so many here when you say your thought marriage would suppress the urge

( been there done that got the t shirt )

Most members here dont realise some of the reasons why people get banned apart from the obvious

It normally starts because they think they have no need to follow the rules so when they get censored they dont like it

They think the rules dont apply to them

Huntress
02-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Hey Kat,
Good onya! Take care of your family and you. It's your life. Don't let the cranky, grumpy naysayers, and slammers get in your boxers, briefs, panties, and or going commando. Someone half a world away throwing venomous acrimony through the net should affect you not one wit. You know the way. Follow it.
As we say in SF: "F_ _ K 'em, feed 'em beans." "Don't like beans, chow's over."

De Oppresso Liber,
Huntress

secretlypsycho
02-09-2008, 09:48 PM
So while my wife is happy NOT knowing.. you have to sit there any look at your SO all dolled up like a freak. NICE. Hope you are enjoying it.

Surely this got me banned.

~Kat

oh for crying out freakin loud - GET PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!! I tried my damndest to be tactful and nice in my post last night, and in my message to you but wtf????!!!! How DARE you??? :angry:

Seriously, you NEED help because you clearly have more than a few issues - and not only with yourself and your crossdressing, but the bullsh*t you've told yourself about your wife being happy living in ignorance.... no matter how wonderful and unselfish you THINK you're being, and how wonderful she would apprently tell us you are - you are lying to her, deceiving her, and denying her the chance to choose for herself whether this is something she wants in her life or not.

And for the record, my husband is certainly no freak. And unlike yourself, he at least had the common decency to tell me about his crossdressing BEFORE we were engaged, married, bought a house, and had children together. He was absolutely terrified of what would happen when he told me (having never told ANYONE before then), but he had enough respect for me and for himself, to do so only a few months into our relationship, and give me the opportunity to CHOOSE whether I wanted this, and him, in my life. I'll take that type of respect and unselfishness over yours anyday.

Grow the fluck up.

Shelly Preston
02-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Well kat i can get very close

I did try to suppress my dressing but not quite as much as you seem to have done

I have only been outside dressed once not bad for 45 years of being a crossdresser

so you are not that disimilar to myself

Question - how will you feel if you give in to your desires and your wife catches you ??

Will she think you have been telling lies ?

KatGRL774
02-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Secretly Psycho.... It's no secret

You're definately PSYCHO!!

I still can't help but feel some of you are projecting anger at me that I don't deserve.

staxscd
02-09-2008, 09:56 PM
is it hot in here or what

well first of all ill give one lines cause they tend to sink in better

The will to Dress will not stop ( your an idiot if you think it will )
your wife will eventually find out ( So does she like being lied to? )
Tamara is unfair but so so true ( and im not her favouate fan either )
you need to pull your head in and sort your shit out

you have a family that i assume you love, be true to yourself and your wife you are not a freak just denying who you really are a crossdresser.

just my 2c worth

secretlypsycho
02-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Secretly Psycho.... It's no secret

You're definately PSYCHO!!

I still can't help but feel some of you are projecting anger at me that I don't deserve.

:rolleyes: seriously, is that the best you can do??? :lol: :lol:

it's all hitting a bit too close to home to actually address what people are saying, so you're just going to call people names instead? :devil:

Sharon
02-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Are we serious here? Do we now post threads to collect responses that say nothing more than "awwww, poor thing?" You post, we respond to what we(the other members) see as relevant.

Pfffft -- go to bed everyone and stop the nonsense. :Angry3:

MJ
02-09-2008, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE=KatGRL774;1185514] I don't think she would appreciate it, and my hope is that eventually I'll be able to quit.

so you knew going in to your marriage she would not appreciate it ?
this is a part of you . you will never quit i have never met anyone who as ..

if you could change it then why post about it . sooner or later she will find out it is just a matter of time .
one day the itch to dress will be so strong you will scratch . something or someone will trigger your desire .
find a way to tell your wife Kat . living a lie will take it's toll ..on you your wife and child .
ps... i am not beating you up .. i learned the hard way .. it's too late for me save yourself

[QUOTE=KatGRL774;1185514]
1. The desire to dress has been with me since age 5.
2. I've done my best to supress it ALL my life, only dressing on occasion - ALONE
3. I've never stepped foot out of the house while dressed.
4. I'm in a monogamous relationship with my wife.
5. I've never had sex of any kind with anyone except my wife.

Not many can say all 5.

I can , I can
also add the love of my life found out ..she thew me out of our house kept everything because i did not tell her in almost 22 we were together . lost my children .. it was only one little secret no big deal i can quit anytime ..

dancinginthedark
02-09-2008, 10:12 PM
*quick hugs* Welcome to parenthood Kat. Parents just don't get enough sleep, time or privacy in a day; and this lasts for months and months as you've found.

It will get better. Hang on to that thought and remind yourself often, "This won't last forever, everyday my wife and I are closer to a little more freedom and blessed sleep"

Hang in there Kat.

dancin

KatGRL774
02-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Ok everyone..

I'm sorry for the insults. It's just a defense mechanism, and I felt pretty banged up by the time I started dishing them out.

Clearly this thread was a bad idea, and I wish I could take it all back. I had hoped by putting out my note about being frustrated - that I would receive some constructive feedback. Instead I got attacked.

This clearly isn't the place for support. Nobody seems to understand my need to keep this hidden. I can accept that some of you think it's a good idea to tell your wives. I'm not sold on the idea. Once it's out, it's out. I won't be able to change, because in her eyes I will still be different, weird, or whatever. And believe me - I know what her opinion of CD's and Trans people are. I know it well. I've heard comments, and I've seen reactions. She's a strong religious person who believes it's wrong to be homosexual, CD, or any deviation from the norm.

Please don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do. I'll make my own decision.

~Kat

Shelly Preston
02-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Well im sorry you think that Kat

I have tried to be as constructive as well as combining it with being realistic

You are in a situation for which you say you dont want a solution for

I think you need some sort of solution we may not agree with it but we are giving you our honest opinions here through years of sometimes bitter experiience :hugs:

KatGRL774
02-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Some of you have actually said nice things. Shelly, thanks for that.

The old saying, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all".

Yes, I could take my own advice, clearly I was at fault in saying some of the things I said.

Anyhow.. no use making a bad situation worse.. I'll be quiet now.

~Kat

Sharon
02-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Anyhow.. no use making a bad situation worse.. I'll be quiet now.

~Kat

And so will we.