PDA

View Full Version : Quapaw OK?

TxKimberly
02-09-2008, 09:34 AM
OK folks, here's a new one for you. I have to go to Quapaw OK the week after next for a couple days. Anyone know anything about the place? Curtest of the US Army, I lived in Lawton OK for three years 20 years ago, but I've never heard of Quapaw. You figure they lynch crossdressers there? :-)

Suzy Harrison
02-09-2008, 09:40 AM
It will probably be one of those places where, as you walk into the bar,
the guy stops playing the piano, all the talking stops and everyone turns around to stare at you.

Someone shouts out "There's a stranger in town!"

... you'll be fine :heehee:

TxKimberly
02-09-2008, 09:42 AM
It will probably be one of those places where, as you walk into the bar, the guy stops playing the piano, all the talking stops and everyone turns aound to look at you.

Someone shouts out "There's a stanger in town!"

. . . But I'll add one more phrase to their shout:
Someone shouts out "There's a stanger in town, and it's a crossdresser! Git a rope!"
I wonder how fast a properly motivated individual can run in three inch heels and a long skirt? hmmm . . . let's hope I don't need to find out!!

Kate Simmons
02-09-2008, 09:46 AM
I dunno Kim but just from the name of the place alone, sounds like a "hillbilly" lady might just fit right in.;):happy:

Suzy Harrison
02-09-2008, 09:47 AM
. . . But I'll add one more phrase to their shout:
Someone shouts out "There's a stanger in town, and it's a crossdresser! Git a rope!"
I wonder how fast a properly motivated individual can run in three inch heels and a long skirt? hmmm . . . let's hope I don't need to find out!!

"Git a rope? - naw - hanging is too good for her, lets shoot her first, then we'll hang her"

Look on the bright side, if they don't hang or shoot you, some Hillbilly may come up to you and say:
"You sure do look purdy Miss Kimberley"

Kieron Andrew
02-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Isnt Quapaw an native amerian tribe? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quapaw yup it is!!...and they reside there too? arent natives meant to be all for two spirited people? if thats the case you'll be fine :heehee: :)

deja true
02-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Things ultimately were'nt so bad for the girls in "To Wong Foo.." But then again, that's a movie, from a NY stage play. 'N you know how sissy them Noo Yawk boys is?

Take care, honey. Discretion is the better part of valor. and survival...

deja

"Mary"
02-09-2008, 10:10 AM
O Curtest of the US Army, I lived in Lawton OK for three years :-)

Me too! I think that either: a) you would be met with hostility or b) folks would be oblivious to it all.

You seem to pass really well so, most likely b.

Can't wait for the AAR on this one.

Diana

JessieB
02-09-2008, 11:06 AM
You figure they lynch crossdressers there? :-)That is some seriously redneck country, so in a word, yes. But then, where would you go? The Sonic?

MJ
02-09-2008, 11:36 AM
well it could a hick town were you walk in to the bar a 20 Drunk men with missing teeth turn and smile at you and together they can't make a full set :heehee:
*call the preacher i getting hitch *:drink:

i look forward to reading about your adventure good luck

Kathrynn
02-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Hey Kimberly, send me a im or e-mail when u get here, u will be about 11/2 hours from Tulsa. Maybe if our schedules will allow we can hook-up i would look forward to meeting you.

TGMarla
02-09-2008, 11:39 AM
You figure they lynch crossdressers there? Right in the middle of town square, baby!

Really, I've never been there, but hey...who has?

AmandaM
02-09-2008, 11:39 AM
You ever see To Wong Foo...? :) Maybe you oughta be a dude for that trip.

vivian fair
02-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Far north east corner of okie land,approx.5 miles from ks and mo. Large Triess group in springfield mo.,80 miles. Vivian

TxKimberly
02-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Isnt Quapaw an native amerian tribe? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quapaw yup it is!!...and they reside there too? arent natives meant to be all for two spirited people? if thats the case you'll be fine :heehee: :)

ROFL - It's not the "natives" that would scare me, it's the darn "white man" that killed most of the natives and stole all of their land that concern me the most!

. . . Can't wait for the AAR on this one. . .

OMG - It has been a LONG time since I've seen that acronym but it came back to me pretty quick!

. . . But then, where would you go? The Sonic?

Well, I was thinking of the VFW or maybe the YMCA? . . . NOT!!!!! Actually, it looks like I might be taking a drive to Tulsa to meet a Tsister there! Hey! I like that word - Tsister!

well it could a hick town were you walk in to the bar a 20 Drunk men with missing teeth turn and smile at you and together they can't make a full set . . .

Oh Lord, anyone else hear "Dueling Banjo's" in the background. Thinking maybe I should arrange to be sick that week so someone else has to go! LOL

Kieron Andrew
02-09-2008, 07:10 PM
ROFL - It's not the "natives" that would scare me, it's the darn "white man" that killed most of the natives and stole all of their land that concern me the most!
:heehee: i see your point!

Shelly Preston
02-09-2008, 07:12 PM

Its the the guy with the banjo what did it Miss Kimberly :rofl:

JessieB
02-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Well, I was thinking of the VFW or maybe the YMCA? . . . NOT!!!!! Actually, it looks like I might be taking a drive to Tulsa to meet a Tsister there!Oh you city girls! We ain't go no YMCAs in small town 'Merica. But I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall to see you playing bingo at the Quapaw VFW on a Friday night!

Tulsa is a cool town, you'll like it. It reminds me a lot of Austin -- lots of trees, humid, pretty. Not as many juke joints (what you city slickers call "music venues") though.

Stargirl
02-09-2008, 08:49 PM
It will probably be one of those places where, as you walk into the bar,
the guy stops playing the piano, all the talking stops and everyone turns around to stare at you.

Someone shouts out "There's a stranger in town!"

And with luck, they'll all flash their ruffled undies. But then, I have always been a dreamer.

Missy Anne
02-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey Kimberly,

Isn't a TSister really a TransSister! LOL

Have a great time there.

Missy Anne

Angie G
02-09-2008, 08:58 PM
I don't know but like I said in another post walk soft and carry a big stick hun :hugs:
Angie

Jennaie
02-09-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm quite sure that they lynch them there. Quapaw, come on. Of course there is always the trucker that says, It don't matter to me, I'm gonna F___K you anyway.

Be careful pretty girl. I'm sure you are used to it. Gainsville is not exactly Dallas.

Huntress
02-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Beware the White Man. You might be right.
On the other side of the Sweat Lodge:
Many Native Americans understood Two-Spirited people. Winkte, etc.
Wear your Moccasins and tread lightly.

Huntress

Oddlee
02-09-2008, 10:27 PM
. . I wonder how fast a properly motivated individual can run in three inch heels and a long skirt? hmmm . . . let's hope I don't need to find out!!

So wear a short skirt! More freedom of motion and you can run faster...

Good luck!

Lee

trannie T
02-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Please have your next of kin let us know how your visit went.

Suzy Harrison
02-09-2008, 10:37 PM
I have a lovely black PVC dress (with thigh high boots) you could borrow - you'd be a hit with the local boys in that.

..... this thread is good, you've had 20 odd replies already - and you haven't even been there yet !

LilSissyStevie
02-09-2008, 10:41 PM
arent natives meant to be all for two spirited people? if thats the case you'll be fine :heehee: :)

If they catch a CD wearing a dress on any of the reservations around here, she'll find out where the "red" in "redneck" comes from.:eek:

JenniferR771
02-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Oh! I get it --AAR--After Action Report.

I can't wait. Wear jeans. Your cowboy (girl) boots. Print shirt. Take your guitar--small towns don't have Karaoke.

Everybody sing along--mellow--and make a few horse noises, "Ghost riders in the sky..."

Fab Karen
02-09-2008, 11:57 PM
Well, I was thinking of the VFW or maybe the YMCA? . . . NOT!!!!! Actually, it looks like I might be taking a drive to Tulsa to meet a Tsister there! Hey! I like that word - Tsister!

Oh Lord, anyone else hear "Dueling Banjo's" in the background. Thinking maybe I should arrange to be sick that week so someone else has to go! LOL

If you pull in anywhere & hear someone playing "dueling banjos" get outta there as fast as you can. Ned Beatty still has nightmares & he was acting.

Plan on an extra hour at least, there's even a song about "Tulsa time":heehee:

Mandy Salamander
02-10-2008, 01:05 AM
seriously tho' while i've never been to Quapaw, i have been to nearby Neosho,Mo. and Neodesha,Ks on business and to several art functions in Joplin,Mo. and really have been better received than was expected

Andine
02-10-2008, 02:11 AM
Do they have banjo's??, and a river?? and a canoes??

OOps !!

Good luck!

jennCD
02-10-2008, 02:26 AM
Kim, have you tried using Google Earth to get a street-level satellite view of the place? Might give you a little sense of the overall environment geographically... you know, just in case ya have to make a sudden mad dash to the nearest interstate!
LOL

BTW, sorry I missed you on your recent trip to NYC but I work nights and knew I'd have had no chance to squeeze anything else in, tho glad you had Erica to give you a quick tour. Other than the scouting-mission-turned-semi-U-turn-fiasco you got stuck in, I hope you took back a comfortable image of the city... except for maybe the usual colorful language that often gets tossed around here.... Yo!

:)
jenn

Billijo_06
02-10-2008, 06:26 AM
“Taking calculated risks is quite different from being brash. “
-George S Patton

I can’t remember, is a shotgun rack standard equipment in Oklahoma?:D

:heehee::heehee::heehee:

Wendy me
02-10-2008, 07:12 AM
don't look like a lot to do there...........

town directory
Town Directory - Quapaw, OK
This Little Town:
remove town Quapaw, OK :: town blog | classifieds | directory Welcome to the Town DirectoryQuapaw, OK This Little Town directory is a great place to find local businesses, comunity orginizations, and government offices. While most web directories are built by robots scrapeing the internet, This Little Town Directory is otherwise. We're growing our community directory organically, one listing at a time.
Search Town Directory:
members | add your business/orginization
Activities / Recreation (0)
Waterparks (0)
Night Life (0)
Bar / Pub / Brewery (0)
Classical Performances (0)
Comedy (0)
DJ/Dancing (0)
Films (0)
Jazz (0)
Late Dinner/Open Bar (0)
Live Bands (0)
Poetry Readings (0)
Pool Tables (0)
Sports Bars (0)
Theater (0)
Dinning (0)
American (0)
Bagels (0)
Bakery (0)
Breakfast / Brunch (0)
Buffet, Dinner (0)
Buffet, Lunch (0)
Cafe / Coffee Shop (0)
Cajun / Creole (0)
Chinese (0)
Continental / European (0)
Deli / Sandwiches (0)
Delivery (0)
Dessert (0)
Eclectic (0)
Family (0)
Fast Food (0)
French (0)
Full Bar (0)
Greek (0)
Ice Cream (0)
Indian / Pakistani (0)
Irish (0)
Italian (0)
Japanese (0)
Juice Bar (0)
Mexican (0)
Outside Dining (0)
Pizza (0)
Sea Food/Lobster (0)
Steaks (0)
Thai (0)
Tibetan (0)
Vegetarian (0)
Wireless Internet (0)
Beer / Wine (0)
Professional Services (0)
Attorney (0)
Information Technology (0)
• Networking • Webdesign
Insurance (0)
• Automobile • Home
Contractors / Construction (0)
Contractors Equipment (0)
• Rental • Repair • Sale
Heating & Air Conditioning (0)
Roofing (0)
Shopping (0)
Antiques & Collectables (0)
Groceries (0)
Pawnshops (0)
Home & Garden (0)
Appliances (0)
Carpet & Rug Cleaners (0)
Landscaping (0)
Pets & Animals (0)
Grooming (0)
Stables (0)
Training (0)
Government (0)
Community (0)
Churches & Temples (0)
Radio (0)
Television (0)
Real Estate (0)
Mobile Homes (0)
Mortgages (0)
Real Estate Agents (0)
Personal & Family Services (0)
Childcare (0)
Transportation (0)
Automobile (0)
• New Car Sales • Repair
Health, Fitness, and Beauity (0)
Beauty Salons (0)
Dentists (0)
Fitness Clubs (0)
Pharmacy (0)

canoe river rides (10)

deja true
02-10-2008, 07:38 AM
WOW! a whole lotta nuthin'. Not even a saloon! Ride in, do whatca gotta do, ride out. Giddyup, paint!

deja

Amanduhrob
02-10-2008, 07:39 AM
seriously tho' while i've never been to Quapaw, i have been to nearby Neosho,Mo. and Neodesha,Ks on business and to several art functions in Joplin,Mo. and really have been better received than was expected

Joplin Mo has the largest homosexual population in the U.S., higher than SF. It's no suprise you were well recieved there.

I spent 6 weeks setting up a Home Depot in Joplin, and even thou I didn't dress, I was hit on about 12 times by waiters there. The funny thing is, I was married and had my ring on & my partner at the time was single, and much better looking than me didn't get hit on at all, by the end of the 5th week, he started to get angry.

TxKimberly
02-10-2008, 08:43 AM
don't look like a lot to do there...........

Wendy, that's a LOT of zeroes!
You know what's funny? Here we are, all picking on this little town none of us admit to visiting, but you know SOMEONE here is probably from the area and staying quiet! lol

"Oh no, they equated us to deliverance, I aint speakin' up now!"

Wendy me
02-10-2008, 08:53 AM
rule #1 don't get in the canoe..........

rule #2 don't get in the canoe.........

rule# 3 see rules #1 and #2.... and don't get in the canoe..........

Dawn Marie
02-10-2008, 11:14 AM
rule #1 don't get in the canoe..........

rule #2 don't get in the canoe.........

rule# 3 see rules #1 and #2.... and don't get in the canoe..........

Too late Wendy, she got in the canoe. Hope she can shot arrows from those guitar strings.

Veronica 1
02-10-2008, 11:30 AM
They may not lynch you but can you squeal like a pig?

LilSissyStevie
02-10-2008, 01:21 PM
:Angry3:I'm getting a little tired of all this anti-banjo hate and intolerance going on here. First of all, it wasn't the banjo player that porked Ned Beatty. No, it was one of those guys they met in the woods--probably a couple of Yankees that never found their way home after the War of Northern Aggression. The banjo player, as you remember, was gentle and friendly and played a nice duet with one of the principal characters. And although he was apparently retarded, he wasn't stupid enough to go canoeing down that river.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ef/ReddenDeliverence.jpg

Kimberly, if meet any banjo players in Quapaw you can rest assured that they will be kind, tolerant, accepting, gentle and loving. After all, we know full well what it's like to be a member of a despised and misunderstood minority. So there, I feel better now.
:love:

TxKimberly
02-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Kimberly, if meet any banjo players in Quapaw . . .

IF I meet any Banjo players there, we are probably gonna jam! Never met a musician that wouldn't jam with ANYONE as long as you bring the beer! (I'm sure there are a few, but I haven't met 'em!)

Fab Karen
02-10-2008, 03:20 PM
--probably a couple of Yankees that never found their way home after the War of Northern Aggression.
:love:
"war of Northern Agression?" wow. :rolleyes:

jennCD
02-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Never met a musician that wouldn't jam with ANYONE as long as you bring the beer! (I'm sure there are a few, but I haven't met 'em!)

Hey now Kim, don't go picking on me just cos I don't drink beer and just happen to be simply horrible at free-form jamming unless I have the score printed out in front of me and already composed the proper solos... almost makes me feel like a second class guitarist here :(

Wahhhhh...

jenn

Jaquelyn
02-10-2008, 06:05 PM

Uhm, Kim, I just got back from Tulsa, it's not exactly a cd freindly town, and furthermore, I don't know if you'll find much more to do there! LOL:happy:

Megan70
02-10-2008, 06:17 PM
So, if upon entering that imaginary bar with 13 guys with no teeth spittin' tabaccie, they say " I wondering there if she'll squeal like a pig," think Ned Beaty, and high heel it otta there, OR belly up to the bar and join the good old boys and slam down a few Rolling Rocks and shots. Hmmmmm, I wonder what kind of story you'd come back with then. Aren't the Army folks so nice to think of you in arranging wonderful travel plans.
Keep in touch baby

TxKimberly
02-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Hey now Kim, don't go picking on me just cos I don't drink beer and just happen to be simply horrible at free-form jamming unless I have the score printed out in front of me and already composed the proper solos... almost makes me feel like a second class guitarist here :(

Wahhhhh...

jenn

"Score printed out" and "already composed the proper solos" huh? I'll trade you? I would Love to be able to read music. Oh, and I'm pretty strictly a rhythm guitarist and don't do much in the way of solo's, so I wont be impressing anyone there!

jennCD
02-10-2008, 07:59 PM
"Score printed out" and "already composed the proper solos" huh? I'll trade you? I would Love to be able to read music. Oh, and I'm pretty strictly a rhythm guitarist and don't do much in the way of solo's, so I wont be impressing anyone there!

Oh dear,.. trust me, I've had the pleasure of listening to some of your work that you posted and I'm quite impressed. My recordings were limited to me in my studio playing everything since I didn't know any other musicians... Haven't gone down there in yrs now (I was mostly creative only when depressed so it's been a while since I composed), so the place is pretty much now just a storage room for the kids.

Reading music is the easy part tho... understanding what sounds good takes a great ear. My music leans towards either 80s/90s pop-rock or classical-based piano/string instrumentals while my vocals are somewhat reminiscent of Geoff Tate of Queensryche (without the training of course)... so any time you want to bust an eardrum and cry at my singing, just hit me up and I'll send you an MP3. LMAO

jenn

Amy Lynn3
02-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Kim:
If you hear someone say....Tex, I'm givin you to sundown to git outa town.......you better go and fast.

Suzy Harrison
02-11-2008, 06:28 AM
So... when did you say you were going? - I can't wait to find out what it's really like there.

Smelly Hillbilly: ...."You shaw arr purdy Miss Kimberley"

Kim:................... "Awww shucks, I bet you say that to all the girls"

Smelly Hillbilly:.... " Nope, I aint never seen no gurls before "

kimmy p
02-11-2008, 11:26 AM
So, if upon entering that imaginary bar with 13 guys with no teeth spittin' tabaccie, they say " I wondering there if she'll squeal like a pig," think Ned Beaty, and high heel it otta there, OR belly up to the bar and join the good old boys and slam down a few Rolling Rocks and shots. Hmmmmm, I wonder what kind of story you'd come back with then. Aren't the Army folks so nice to think of you in arranging wonderful travel plans.
Keep in touch baby

I wondering there if she'll squeal like a pig

Unless that's what you happen to be looking for.... I'm not saying, I'm just saying. Just kidding Kim, as I hope everyones else here is.

jennCD
02-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Well I checked Google Earth just for fun. Oddly, even the satellite image of the area is uh, somewhat um,.. fuzzy. They list, as the Points of Interest for Quapaw, OK:

D&D Discount Auto Sales
Kandy's Korner
First Baptist Church
First Christian Church
Quapaw Elementary School
Pilsen State Bank

Assuming the shopping cart icon is properly placed, I'd say Kandy's Korner is a supermarket so of the locations listed, I'd say start there and work your way to D&D Discount Auto Sales, unless it's Sunday of course, which means you should probably start at the church of your choice and then then circle the corral for a quick stroll down Main Street.

jenn

MJ
02-11-2008, 12:06 PM
..OR Kandy's Korner is the local brothel :happy:

jennCD
02-11-2008, 12:31 PM
..OR Kandy's Korner is the local brothel :happy:

Wouldn't THAT be something, huh? I wonder how one would use a shopping cart at a brothel tho?

"Ok, you be the checkout girl and I'll be the disgruntled customer holding a ripe cucumber! Hold on,.. you say that'll be how much? Hmmmm, ok skip that idea,..um, let's just try doing it in the frozen food aisle."

Jennifer_G_2
02-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Kim,

I understand your concern, I have been to Quapaw, and it is indeed indian country, you will do just fine, they have great casino's too down there.

Jen

jennifer41356
02-11-2008, 12:58 PM
You figure they lynch crossdressers there?

Well is Oklahoma after all:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Suzy Harrison
02-12-2008, 05:41 AM
You figure they lynch crossdressers there?

Nnnnnn.... yep !

Bridgette T
02-12-2008, 09:32 AM
There's not much. At all. I used to work for an engineering company(out of Oklahoma City) that did a little work there, and I can say that the best description would be is that it is a wide spot in the road. There is a tribal casino nearby, but if that is not your cup of tea, then you many need to take something to do to entertain yourself! :)

susan2010
02-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Good luck!
You might be suprised to find out what some of those rednecks wear under their bib overalls.

Suzy Harrison
02-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Good luck!
You might be suprised to find out what some of those rednecks wear under their bib overalls.

Yep.... nuttin....

Butterfly Bill
02-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Cabrón, you Yankees can be prejudiced! I have been living in Muskogee since 2004 and I have been to Tulsa, OKC, Tahlequah, Norman, Stillwater, and lots of little towns in between while wearing a dress and I have not sustained any physical injuries whatsoever. Occasionally someone yells "faggot" thru a car window, but that happens no more often than anywhere else in the country (which is very seldom). Like anywhere else, act like it's normal, and other people will too.

renee99
02-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Heck, I've had 'faggot' yelled at me for riding a bike, or having the wrong (ie white) skin color. If I'd get no worse treatment for wearing a dress, then why not?

LoriFlores
02-12-2008, 07:50 PM
1) Remember this is the same state that James M. Inhofe was elected senator.
2) You'll likely be the prettiest white girl for miles.
3) Do not under any circumstances go in sheeps clothing...

:D:p

StephanieT
02-12-2008, 09:01 PM
3) Do not under any circumstances go in sheeps clothing...

:D:p

I am originally from Colorado and there is a saying there about Wyoming. " Where men are men and sheep are scared." I guess the same could apply to Oklahoma.

Suzy Harrison
02-13-2008, 04:38 AM
I am originally from Colorado and there is a saying there about Wyoming. " Where men are men and sheep are scared." I guess the same could apply to Oklahoma.

Hey down under we say the same about New Zealanders !

MFStoo
02-13-2008, 07:40 AM
Kimberly,
I use this link to see whats available in towns I visit : gaybarmaps.com.
It looks like you can either go to Tulsa, which happens to be pretty metropolitan, or Springfield Missouri. I've never been to Springfield. Quapaw looks to be a bit small to have a liberal population. In any case I'm willing to bet it doesnt have anything like the Randolph Country club.
Gina L.
:hugs:

JessieB
02-13-2008, 11:05 AM
you will do just fine, they have great casino's too down there.Actually she might do just fine in the casino(s) -- lots of house security there. It's getting to and from the casinos that might be the problem.

georgianbraces
02-13-2008, 04:37 PM
Quapaw is not so bad. There is actually some VERY high tech industry near by. A plant that produces boron control rods for nuclear power plants, another that produces silicon "lenses" for night vision goggles, heat seeking missle heads, smart bombs and so forth. The casinos are friendly, and there are, or at least used to be, some dynamite resale shops in the area that are TG friendly.

Fab Karen
02-13-2008, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=MFStoo;1189339]
It looks like you can either go to Tulsa, which happens to be pretty metropolitanQUOTE]

Tulsa metropolitan? :laughing:I guess everything's relative.

Jennaie
02-13-2008, 05:32 PM
Hey down under we say the same about New Zealanders !

Thats because those New Zealand sheep have much finer hair and are much prettier than Oklahoma sheep. :lol:

Jennifer_G_2
02-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Actually she might do just fine in the casino(s) -- lots of house security there. It's getting to and from the casinos that might be the problem.

Confidence is key, no matter where you go. If you have it, there is nothing that can stop you. There are plenty of GG's that look way more like men than any of us.

Jen

Alex!
02-13-2008, 10:08 PM
Never heard of the place. Part of the Bible Belt, so I imagine caution is in order.

TxKimberly
02-21-2008, 12:00 AM
So here's the update in the Out and About section: Quapaw OK (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1198098#post1198098)

TxKimberly
02-21-2008, 11:15 PM
And my Second Day in Quapaw OK (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77377)