PDA

View Full Version : Pink Fog lifting!

Deborah Jane
02-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Hiya!! I guess i,m not as gurly as i thought. I just went out with intention of buying myself a pair of really cute boots and ended up buying a pair of polished ally valve covers for my car instead...Sorry!!...Does this mean the "Pink Fog" is lifting or do you think it,s just a "blip"?
Does this mean i won,t be able to stay here much longer?:(

TGMarla
02-09-2008, 11:37 AM
It means both are really cool, but you can get the boots later. Enjoy the best of both worlds.

Andrea85
02-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Theres nothing wrong with that. I expect that Ill do the same someday. :)

MJ
02-09-2008, 11:45 AM
you had a power surge of testosterone you'll be back to normal in a few days. to aide in your recovery shave your legs and enjoy a bubble bath

Daintre
02-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Let's see...that is a violation of the 'Pink Fog Manual'....aah, just as I thought :( sorry Deborah, this is a contravention of Article 2 Subsection A..... no member shall willingly buy motor parts when on a Pink Fog outing. It's clear...it has been a slice, but well you know..rules and all.....

Seriously Deborah, why not enjoy both worlds, we don't have to shop for more girly items all the time, heck we may want a new pair of Dockers, or whatnot. Change direction while shopping, sure why not, go out for panties and come home with oil for an oil change, hey why not.

Tracy_Victoria
02-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Hiya!! I guess i,m not as gurly as i thought. I just went out with intention of buying myself a pair of really cute boots and ended up buying a pair of polished ally valve covers for my car instead...Sorry!!...Does this mean the "Pink Fog" is lifting or do you think it,s just a "blip"?

LOL

New Passing out accessories? (for learners!) :D

think we have all got side tracked in our time Deborah, maybe your'll go back next week and the boots will be on an end of season sale. Things normally happen for a reason!

Kate Simmons
02-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Now you've gone and done it Deb. After reading that, I have this strange compulsion to go out and change my oil. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, I better watch a Shirley Temple movie quick.:heehee:

Dawn Marie
02-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Now you've gone and done it Deb. After reading that, I have this strange compulsion to go out and change my oil. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, I better watch a Shirley Temple movie quick.:heehee:

Salandra, I like Shirley Temple movies too, have about twelve so far. Really gets me in the Pink Fog mood.
Deborah Jane, don't worry so much about it just buy two pair next time,and throw in a short leather mini to go with them.

Deborah Jane
02-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks for being understanding and forgiving me everyone:happy: I promise tonight i,ll dress in my prettiest [or tartiest:heehee:] outfit to make up for it:D

Stargirl
02-09-2008, 01:32 PM
It's OK to give your male side a treat, too. GG's get the urge to go drive a nail in the wall,tear up a carpet and drink beer from a can, or watch a few minutes of a football game. No permanent damage ensues. Just carry on, sister. It's all about balance, and some days require adjustments. For many, it is a hardware store one minute, and lipstick counter the next. Lucky, there.

charlie
02-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Thanks for being understanding and forgiving me everyone:happy: I promise tonight i,ll dress in my prettiest [or tartiest:heehee:] outfit to make up for it:D

Once a tart, always a tart!

tommi
02-09-2008, 01:35 PM
It's OK to give your male side a treat, too. GG's get the urge to go drive a nail in the wall,tear up a carpet and drink beer from a can, or watch a few minutes of a football game. No permanent damage ensues. Just carry on, sister. It's all about balance, and some days require adjustments. For many, it is a hardware store one minute, and lipstick counter the next. Lucky, there.

But I live in that hardware.:(

Deborah Jane
02-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Once a tart, always a tart!

:heehee:..But sometimes a "high class" tart:p

Nicole Erin
02-09-2008, 01:56 PM

Can you post a photo of the engine after the covers are installed?
Even if the rest of the engine is not quite ready for show, I am curious.

Sarah Rabbit
02-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Let's see...that is a violation of the 'Pink Fog Manual'....aah, just as I thought :( sorry Deborah, this is a contravention of Article 2 Subsection A..... no member shall willingly buy motor parts when on a Pink Fog outing. It's clear...it has been a slice, but well you know..rules and all.....

.:lol::lol2:

Deborah, our lives are a constant swinging pendulum between two worlds. Even if you were to go 'Full Male' (whatever that is) what makes you think you would not be welcome here? Like the Logo says 'The #1 community for Crossdressers, their Family and Friends

Sarah R. :bunny:

Amanda Shaft
02-09-2008, 08:30 PM
You know I might just nip outside and grease my nipples.
Thats on the car.....you lot, please!
Amanda

Makayla C
02-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Hehe, I can relate to that too Deborah Jane.....here's how I satisfy my testosterone urges when they decide to pop up now and then

:love:
Makayla

Angie G
02-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Just call it a blond moment Deborah, :hugs:
Angie

Deborah Jane
02-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Just call it a blond moment Deborah, :hugs:
Angie

Ooo Yeah..I,m a bit prone to them:happy:

Monique L
02-10-2008, 05:00 AM
Same thing happend to me. Went out shopping for Monique and came home with a supercharger instead. Oh well, maybe next time.

Deborah Jane
02-10-2008, 05:51 AM
Hehe, I can relate to that too Deborah Jane.....here's how I satisfy my testosterone urges when they decide to pop up now and then

:love:
Makayla

Same thing happend to me. Went out shopping for Monique and came home with a supercharger instead. Oh well, maybe next time.

I wonder if this forum should be renamed Crossdressers.com incorporating Hot Cars sometimes:heehee:

Dalece
02-10-2008, 06:48 AM
Well Deborah you need a car to go get boots so the valve cover is like putting on a nice dress or gown.:2c: for the car.

cindybarnes
02-10-2008, 07:29 AM
Careful now, the Pink fog can roll in when you least expect it !
I went to Walmart yesterday to get a spark plug for my weed-eater and ended up buying some girlie jeans , a cute top and some mineral makeup.
So guess what,, I didnt get my yard work finished either :)
Cindy

christid66
02-10-2008, 04:35 PM
I just went out with intention of buying myself a pair of really cute boots and ended up buying a pair of polished ally valve covers for my car instead...

Where do you find a store that sells ladies boots and car valve covers? :heehee:

I went out to get a pair of shoes for work and also came back with a pair of opaque tights...gotta love Kohls :thumbup:

Bravesoul
02-10-2008, 04:48 PM
You know I might just nip outside and grease my nipples.
Thats on the car.....you lot, please!
Amanda

Amanda... I needed a good laugh....:laughing:

I think that's the best part of what makes us up, we can switch modes on a dime. And valve covers are a necessity. so is makeup, panties, you know..

Fab Karen
02-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Valve covers? Doesn't the car already have covers on the valves? Please tell us you didn't get excited about buying THAT.:D

Deborah Jane
02-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Valve covers? Doesn't the car already have covers on the valves? Please tell us you didn't get excited about buying THAT.:D

But they,re shiny..I like shiny things!!:D

waspookie6
02-10-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm calling no fair on this! :heehee:

When I hit the counter with jack stands or a new torque wrench (sorry, I order my covers for performance of course) the guys always look at me like I'm alien. If I ask for a specific part...they try to tell me it doesn't exist or just *have* to look it up like I have no idea what I'm asking for.

I'm gonna go pout in the corner.

:joke:

Jaquelyn
02-10-2008, 06:17 PM

No need to defend yourself Deborah. Face it, unless you're a car guy, no wait, girl; they're just not gonna understand. I do hope they're polished though. Aluminum looks bad unless it is polished. BTW, I have met more car folks in here than I have in a long time. We have several racers (of varying disciplines) several performance car enthusiasts, and who knows how many do it yourselfers. Not to mention I am one of the many that makes their living working on cars, so don't you feel bad at all for taking care of your other habit. LOL

Wendy me
02-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Deborah it's all good shopping is shopping hell i bought a new gun this week end.... and i know it's OK i have no trouble buying my things .... every now and then you got to let "him" get something too....

jamie55
02-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Hi Deb: I kinda like cars too. Have a nice collection of vintage/muscle cars. Before I finally got enough courage to just buy girly things I would buy oil,filters, etc. along with panties, hose, and what not at W-Mart. That way we were both happy.

Shelly Preston
02-10-2008, 07:29 PM
I wonder if this forum should be renamed Crossdressers.com incorporating Hot Cars sometimes:heehee:

Hot cars and Hot Lady drivesrs :D

Although im sure a few of the guys will say they are better

Debs I am sure it will soon be lifted by you going to buy a new tyre and coming home with a new dress

paulap
02-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Makayla,

Sweet Car! Mine is an Infiniti G37.

No loss of the Pink Fog with Valve Covers! Just shows flexibility.

Sissy_Audrey
02-13-2008, 01:22 AM
hehe, well...i identify female...and in the last while have been thinking if transitioning. However, that doesn't mean i will give up on my late '90's BMW 5 series that i will outfit for Rally, and do the work primarily myself. i may be female, but the decompression of 20lbs of compressed air still makes me wet!! :)

Suzy Harrison
02-13-2008, 05:05 AM

It just means you're weird :heehee: - Fancy buying covers when you could have bought sexy boots...:eek:

:hugs: Suzy

Emily Ann Brown
02-13-2008, 08:40 AM
What the heck???? ( Em stops welding, lifts her face shield, and puts out the spark that landed on her cami ) Buying shiny valve covers makes more sense to me than putting lipstick on the old ones for a makeover.

Emily Ann

Chari
02-13-2008, 09:29 AM
You just hit a speed bump on the CD road! To compensate for that "hot car" item, you must install the covers wearing sexy panties and matching bra!:heehee:

Enjoy, Chari

Deborah Jane
02-13-2008, 01:01 PM
You just hit a speed bump on the CD road! To compensate for that "hot car" item, you must install the covers wearing sexy panties and matching bra!:heehee:

Enjoy, Chari

I was thinking more of wearing a basque and panties with my fishnets and thighboots when i install my valve covers:D

Littlej10
02-13-2008, 03:32 PM
Oooer! You need to redress the balance. Go out to buy new a new battery and come back with a skirt instead.

tricia_uktv
02-13-2008, 03:48 PM
I think the desire comes and it goes like the seasons, but each time it comes for me, it comes more strongly