PDA

View Full Version : i love crossdressing but

simpsonfan
06-21-2004, 10:24 PM
i realized that being gay is really too far out there for me.
i dont think i can ever think of being with a guy again.

CDKathy
06-22-2004, 09:38 AM
That just makes you one of the majority. The percentage of gays in the crossdressing community is about the same as the percentage of gays in the general population.

That makes the vast majority of us heterosexual. So just relax and enjoy.

kay_cd
06-22-2004, 09:59 AM
I agree with Kath. I have been a cd at one level or another for as long as i can remember. I don't know why, just the way it is, and i feel better now that i no longer fight it. It is not just the cd thing i like lot's of things that tend to be associated with women and not men in general. However, i am very happy in my marriage.

Jill
06-30-2004, 08:07 AM
Simpsonsfan: (I also love the simpsons, by the way.) Nobody ever said that crossdressing and homosexuality goes together. Just because you like to dress as a woman doesn't mean that now you have to be gay too. We're all stepping outside of the bounaries and defining new ones for ourselves so be who you want to be.

diane
06-30-2004, 08:20 AM
Even though I also am not gay or even bi I used to work out in a gym whose members were predominately gay. I had a few discussions with the gang about cross dressing and these men basically had zero desire to dress. They said their interest was NOT to become a woman. They just prefered men to women in their sex lives.

I'm not an expert or wouldn't even would pretend to be one but gay seems to be totally different than transsexual. I have a couple of friends I work with who have decided to become women and they don't consider themselves gay or cross dressers. They consider themselves women.

So as CDKathy said my guess is that the percentages in the general population carry over exactly the same to cross dressers. I believe the majority of us are just regular guys who have a different, interesting hobby.