PDA

View Full Version : anyone have some advice for me?

Andrea85
02-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Ive got a dilema. Since my fiance is supportive of me crossdsessing, I would love it if she would help me get my clothes since Im too chicken to do it myself. The only thing is that I am too nervous to ask. How do I bring it up? Any advice that could help would be very appreciated. Thanks, April. :)

tamarav
02-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Geez! Thats not a dilemma, that's an asset, having an SO that is supportive. Let her set the pace to join you, pushing can sometimes lead to a poorer situation.

Pick out your own clothes, let her see them and just ask if they look ok to her. Believe me, if she is anything like my wife, she will tell you in no uncertain terms. When I put on what I may think is a really great outfit and show it off, I know instantly what she thinks of it.

Ease her into the action, don't throw her a major curve ball and hope that she will continue to be supportive.

I am sure you will get many more opinions, but mine is right!

Your sis,

Tami

Alana65
02-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Tamara,

I agree with your opinion on this 100%. She is extremely lucky to have a SO that is supportive (and should take full advantage of it, but slowly).

Lessa Lynn Young
02-10-2008, 04:06 AM
Sit down with her and set some boundaries for the both of you so that you both can be more comfortable with this as an ongoing process rather than having one going overboard and destroying the others comfort zone. Since she is accepting this should be relatively easy for the both of you and she may even be more comfortable than you, either way talking it out can me the journey immensely easier on the both of you. :hugs:

Melora
02-10-2008, 07:42 AM
:2c:I guess that I "might" be repeating but maybe not.. IF SHE IS SUPPORTIVE, Then just bring it up! You have such a GREAT situation going for you! Good luck and happy outings!!! Lucky You! :drink: Please.. Drink IT UP..
Melora

Kieron Andrew
02-10-2008, 07:49 AM
shes supportive, get on and do it!!! thats no dilemma

deja true
02-10-2008, 07:53 AM
Agreed to all. When you and she go out shoppoing,whether it's for chicken wings or auto parts, if you see something you like in a window or on a rack, why not just point it out to her and say something like, "Gee, that's nice!". If she continues the conversation about the clothes, you've got your in. If she ignores you, let it alone for the moment.

Complement her on her clothes or makeup work. I think showing an interest in HER efforts might get her to show an interest in yours. She might be as embarrassed at your interests as you are. Just need a gentle nudge to get her talking at this (enviable ) stage.

Good luck, naughty, we wish we were you!

(envious) respect & love

deja

O2B Barbara
02-10-2008, 08:08 AM
One possibility is to pick out a top, skirt, slacks... that you presently have and tell her that you would really appreciate her help in picking out a matching piece, possibly even jewelry. If you start with one that you do not have a match for presently, suggest a shopping trip.

My wife is supportive and actually enjoys those times when we shop together. She will even pick out items and hold them up and say this would look good on Barb. While I don't dress to shop and don't use the changing rooms it is still time together and makes it all the more fun when we get home. We try things on together.

Anyway, I would think that asking her opinion would be a start.

Enjoy the great find in your fiance!

annekathleen
02-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Take her shopping for clothes.
Let her pick out stuff in her size, and if there's anything you like, have her pick it out in your size!

Christina Louise
02-10-2008, 08:11 AM
As with all the above advice, if you know that she's supportive then you must have chatted with her about dressing at some time. That was surely a much bigger obstacle to overcome than asking her about getting clothes will be.

You could easily end up going out shopping together which, judging by so many postings on other threads, sounds fun.

Nicki B
02-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Had you thought of justing asking her? :rolleyes:

What are you scared of? Is it real, or likely?

TxKimberly
02-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Well, you said she is supportive so let's make it easy. Tell her you would love to have her advice in picking out some outfits. Jeeze, most women just HATE an excuse to go shopping . . . NOT!

Fab Karen
02-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Well many of us once were "too chicken" to buy stuff. Eventually, sometimes slowly but surely, we "grew balls" as Tami put it, and started doing it.

Nicole Erin
02-10-2008, 05:09 PM
If she knows and is supportive, you ain't gonna have any problems saying "Can you help me pick out some clothes?"

However, unless you have a sense of style, don't be suprised if she p[icks out different clothes than you would have thought. :heehee:
But if that does happen, you will come out looking your best so go out and do some damage to the plastic and fill up that closet!

paulaN
02-10-2008, 05:26 PM
You gotta just say to her..... Lets go shopping!!!!!!