PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like a women

countrygirl
02-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Hello all,

Amanda here I am a 26yr old gay Crossdresser. I have a thing that When I crossdress I have to padd my self to appear fatter then I am (I am not trying to make fun of fat people, but I find being "fat" very nice!) (I am very skinny) part of me also likes to padd like I am pregnant, Nine months pregnant. What is y'all's take on this??? Pretending to be pregnant?

charlie
02-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Being pregnant is about as feminine and female as it comes. No man can ever be pregnant!

Rachel Morley
02-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Dressing as if you are pregnant? Oooh .... careful. I remember a thread on this before and I seem to remember a couple of the GGs took offense to it. It's way too sensitive a subject for me to get involved with in depth. Btw, in case you're wondering, I've never tried it, but it doesn't seem like it would be that much fun as the clothes, heels etc aren't as cute as some other women's clothes are. Yes, I know I'm focusing on the clothes ..... but hey, ... I'm a crossdresser! :D

countrygirl
02-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Please, I am not trying to offend anyone at all, I just want to feel femine and what it is like to be pregnant.....

TGMarla
02-11-2008, 08:57 PM
I've never had the desire to appear pregnant. From what I can glean from real girls, being pregnant is a whole lot more than appearances, and most could do without about 97% of it. They don't like being fat, they don't like being sick, they don't really care for maternity clothes, they hate the hormonal fluxuations....and on and on and on.

Sure, they are often overwhelmed by the miracle of the baby growing inside of them, and they are amazed at the feeling of when it kicks and moves around inside of them. But to be sure, it's been my experience that women usually much prefer being a mommy and holding and caring for that baby once it's born to being pregnant any day.

Tamara Croft
02-11-2008, 09:00 PM
My daughter is pregnant and it's no fun carrying all that weight around.. so having a CD emulating this, to me (personally) is offensive... if you like being fat.. then pretend to be fat :(

Nicole Erin
02-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Please, I am not trying to offend anyone at all, I just want to feel femine and what it is like to be pregnant.....

Some guys have a liking for pregnant women. Some CD's dress in a way they would find attractive on women. Some. I know you are gay but maybe if you were into women you would find pregnant ones sexier?

And it really comes down to this - we all CD in our own ways. You will find many styles among CD's. We have goths, tramps, church ladies, one member who wears woman masks, conservative, and everything...

The important thing is to dress as you feel comfy. CD'ing is not about rules [we already break them anyways being men in dresses] but it is about being who you want to be. :)

Enjoy sis. :hugs:

Shelly Preston
02-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Hello all,

Amanda here I am a 26yr old gay Crossdresser. I have a thing that When I crossdress I have to padd my self to appear fatter then I am (I am not trying to make fun of fat people, but I find being "fat" very nice!) (I am very skinny) part of me also likes to padd like I am pregnant, Nine months pregnant. What is y'all's take on this??? Pretending to be pregnant?

You should not be here

We have no delivery facilities

I hope you want all the other good things that come from being pregnant too

All those foods that dont mix, being uncomfortable & not being able to bend over.

If we ever perefect the gift of giving birth as a male I will nominate you to go first

Oh and just as you are about to give birth we will get you an emergency c - section so you dont get to see it happen

kathy001
02-11-2008, 09:25 PM
I agree with Tamara Croft,
this is the goofiest thing i've heard of on these here forums, well except maybe for that 'cover the mustache' thread might be a close 2nd!

DanaB
02-11-2008, 09:43 PM
we're men, we were never given the chance to give birth in life, it was never our choice in this. Just because being really pregnant is a lot tougher than looking pregnant, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. It has been said before that it is a lot harder to be a female and it isn't all glamor of dressing up and being pretty. So by some of your opinions it sounds like you shouldn't be dressing up as women. Some of you sound negative in this, that almost the idea that one doesn't deserve to act pregnant because it isn't that glamorous, that it's tough and painful etc.. But who says we wouldn't be willing to go through this suffering if we had the chance? And who says a woman wouldn't want to go through it again?

It seems silly people are getting offended by this. CDers are made up of people who don't fit into society and as a support forum we should accept ever little facet people define themselves in this lifestyle.

I don't like arguing, i don't like yelling, i don't want a fight, i just want to present the facts and everyone to feel accepted.

Tamara Croft
02-11-2008, 09:47 PM
It seems silly people are getting offended by this. CDers are made up of people who don't fit into society and as a support forum we should accept ever little facet people define themselves in this lifestyle.Why is it silly that I get offended by this? like 'you' said, you're a man, you couldn't possibly understand. I do not have to support something I don't like, I wouldn't expect you to support something I did that you found offensive either.

I can understand a TS wanting this, but not a CD.

Cookiecrumb GG
02-11-2008, 09:52 PM
ditto tamara. for this to be desired by a TS who believes they were born the wrong sex is understandable. but for a crossdresser to do it as they like the look and feel is strange to me.

i dont judge, at least i try not to. but sometimes i feel there is nothing sacred left for GGs and that makes me quite sad. there are reasons only woman have babies. if the OP truly desires to feel pregnant, then i think we have something more than crossdressing on our hands.

as for padding to feel fat, its quite common with people with erotic weight gain fantasies who cant or dont want to gain real weight. i dont find it insulting even tho i am a plus size girl, as size is indiscriminate. pregnancy is not.

TxKimberly
02-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Hmmm . . . doesn't seem a lot stranger than other things I have read here, but . . .
Anyone that has children knows that being a mother is almost a mythical thing - I thing of wonder, of sacrifice, of pain, and of magic. Yes, those things all sound conflicting, but if you have been part of the process, you will understand.
Let me give you an example. My four year old daughter has been sick the last couple of nights - what the doctor has since described as a serious ear infection and what may be be chicken pocks (don't know for sure). All night my daughter, the most wonderful part of my life, cried, screamed, and twitched as her poor little ear drove her nuts. Every time her poor little red eyes started to close and she started to drift to sleep, her ear would hurt, her head would twitch back and forth, and the poor little critter would cry out. What did the big, tough, father do? I left the room with tears in my eyes because I couldn't stand to see me little one hurt when I could do nothing to help her and I just couldn't bear her cries. What did Momma do? Momma sat there and endured and held the crying critter until she finally fell off to sleep. THAT'S what it means to be a mother. THAT'S the kind of tough it takes, and it should never be taken lightly, and should always be treated with the utmost respect.
If you ask me, the title "Mother" ranks right up there with Sergeant and General - it's a title that is earned and is to be respected.

deja true
02-11-2008, 10:09 PM
But Tam, maybe counrygirl Amanda has self-diagnosed herself wrongly. Maybe she is a TS and is mistaken or denying or confused or...something...

I'm hoping that the pregnancy look thing is a severe case of empathy, not something else, something ...hurtful.

Except for dressing, the vast majority of us are pretty normal, eh? Granted, a few are not. But anyone who wants to talk about it to this varied group is obviously lookng for help.

I don't know what to thnk, either. Should we be worried for you, Amanda?

deja

DanaB
02-11-2008, 10:14 PM
If you don't like or accept what people are to say here, do us a favor and leave. This site was made in mind for the people that needed someone to come to without ridicule, which is something you are clearly doing. As i said, i don't like to argue, it's makes my heart beat faster and is uncomfortable for myself. Anyone who knows me, knows me as a kind soul who has never had his anger get the best of himself, and i prefer to keep it that way.

The author of this thread was simply looking for someone to relate to. That is what we are all here for, or at least is my hope. I came to find the friends that i don't have in life, because i could use someone to talk to about the things i find interesting, by the majority may find disturbing. When a person goes to what they think is a safe haven and finds it not safe, then they are left alone and to themselves, and can grow increasingly depressed. I know from experience.

I've seen a lot of wonders on this site. A lot of support and a lot of stories which people can relate to and feel like they are apart of something. No one here is a freak, and none deserve to feel like one.

kathy001
02-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Kimberly,
You've sort of put everything in perspective! Its one thing to try and emulate a woman, but none of us M.A.B's can ever emulate a mother! Some things are still sacred in my book. May God Bless all you Moms out there!

Tamara Croft
02-11-2008, 10:18 PM
But Tam, maybe counrygirl Amanda has self-diagnosed herself wrongly. Maybe she is a TS and is mistaken or denying or confused or...something...You could be right about that and if that was the case, I have no problem with it.

Cookiecrumb GG
02-11-2008, 10:27 PM
If you don't like or accept what people are to say here, do us a favor and leave. This site was made in mind for the people that needed someone to come to without ridicule, which is something you are clearly doing.

what, so that means anyone can say anything here and we just have to accept it?? just because people come here for support, doesnt mean we have to support everything, doesnt mean we have to validate everything.
and if this site is about support, then support me and the others here who find this uncomfortable.
the OP asked for peoples takes on this issue. so i gave mine. some things seem odd to me, sorry about that. i express myself diplomatically though, not in an aggressive or ridiculing way,
ridiculing would be name calling, saying "yuk! you weirdo" etc.
im certainly not doing that. nor will i ever.

secretlypsycho
02-11-2008, 10:28 PM
What is y'all's take on this??? Pretending to be pregnant?

My "take" on it is that it is incredibly offensive - pregnancy is a personal and special thing, to do with a life growing inside you, not the shape of your body, and a man pretending to be pregnant makes a total mockery of that.

kathy001
02-11-2008, 10:40 PM
DanaB wrote:
this site was made in mind for the people that needed someone to come to without ridicule, which is something you are clearly doing.
There are sociological boundaries when crossed are offensive to members of this community....live with it!

Jilmac
02-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Kimberly, It looks like you nailed it girl! Luv and :hugs: Jill

TxKimberly
02-11-2008, 10:47 PM
If you don't like or accept what people are to say here, do us a favor and leave.

Dana, I understand the intent behind your post but . . .
Please recall that the author ASKED for opinions. Believe it or not, I wouldn't have offered my opinion had she not expressly requested it.
Also, as others have said, it is not a requirement on this forum that we all support all things presented here. Some of you might think I'm freaking weird for liking Star Trek and I don't expect all of those clearly confused individuals to rally behind me when I speak of it. :-)

Daintre
02-11-2008, 11:13 PM
While this does not settle well with me (emulating a pregnant lady), I do not see a need for piling on here. The PO here simply stated a fact...he likes to portray a pregnant woman or at times a fat woman. Personally I find that offensive on both items.

I am posting here and now to suggest that you all take a breath and calm down. You can voice your disagreement calmly. This issue has been talked about before ending in a lot of hurt feelings.

All I am asking is that you keep your posts civil, pro or con.

teresa jeen
02-11-2008, 11:46 PM
i thought we all come here to be expressive of ourselves. no i cannot get pregnant nor mother a child, i think that would be the ultimate compliment that can be given us.most of us come here to explain our positions on being able to and to dress as we like. im the grand-father of 15 ish(she wont tell). though i would be willing to i would not wish pregnancy on anyone . gawd it was h***. i appreciate her more for the gifts she has given me, maybe thats one of the reasons i want to be her.yes there is the part of being pretty but also the bad hair days that go along with it. been there done that with the colic and such, makes me appreciate them even more.

Nicki B
02-12-2008, 06:00 AM
Surely everyone in this community should remember the adage 'Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself'.

Why are people so keen to throw stones? :sad:

The thought occurs to me, that I wonder how the folk here who find this so offensive would feel about a barren woman who did the same thing? Perhaps they might feel sympathy, or pity - but would they ever openly express such disgust?

IME one of the highly common feelings of those recently transitioned M2F is to feel broody - understandable, surely, since motherhood is something which is the fundamental essence of being a woman, it is the ultimate difference between male and female??

The underlying assumption seems to be that 'this' (dressing?) is only playing... Well, children play to learn how to be adults. It strikes me that it's a lot deeper than that. And who (really) does it hurt?

Tamara Croft
02-12-2008, 06:59 AM
The OP asked us a question, What is y'all's take on this??? Pretending to be pregnant? if we can't post honestly, what's the point? My post wasn't rude or harsh, I simply stated that I personally didn't like it, just like I can't stand clowns and if someone here dressed up like one, I'd most likely be sick... We can't always post 'oh wow, that's great, good for you' can we? we'd be like robots if we did no? Like someone said earlier, this is a support forum, why can't those who have posted they don't like it, have their opinion supported also?

deja true
02-12-2008, 07:03 AM
Gosh, i'm glad this thread has remained kinda calm, even though it has had the potential to get all flamey! Thanks for that, girls!

Even though Amanda's particular penchant for the pregnanacy look is somewhat disturbing to most of us, at least we were able to try to understand...

And more important, I think it made a lot of us remember and appreciate the lives of the real women that we love so much! In our own self-absorbed pursuit of a femme goal, many of us sometimes forget the feelings of those we love and the truly unknowable depths of the human psyche.

respect (for hard questions) & love,

deja

Angie G
02-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Giving life is one of the greatest thing A woman can do and I feel we should n't go there hun I think we are intruding enough on the lady's :hugs:
Angie

secretlypsycho
02-12-2008, 02:53 PM
It seems everyone who finds this offensive or disgusting is being told off for daring to have an opinion. Well, #1 asked for opinions and that's what were given. If what was wanted was for everyone to agree with them, that's what should have been said.

Surely everyone in this community should remember the adage 'Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself'.

Why are people so keen to throw stones?

I will make absolutely no apologies for my feelings on this matter. You can call it "judging" if you like, but I do find it highly offensive - it makes a mockery of something so incredibly special and unique to women, is there NOTHING that is allowed to be sacred to REAL women anymore???

The thought occurs to me, that I wonder how the folk here who find this so offensive would feel about a barren woman who did the same thing? Perhaps they might feel sympathy, or pity - but would they ever openly express such disgust?

Absolutely I would find that equally offensive and disturbing. I belong to a parenting forum where we have the odd person come along and "pretend" to be pregnant, to be parents, or to have seriously ill children. Sure some of these people are mentally disturbed and need professional help - but that doesn't change my view of what they have done. It is wrong and offensive to me no matter who you are or whether you're male or female.

:2c:

Stargirl
02-12-2008, 03:04 PM
The males give birth. The little guys just pop out from dad's pouch and ask to borrow the car keys. Well, I have a feeling that many women would be glad to have YOU go through labor for them. I believe that some men really do have a "broody hen" gene. And we are made from a male and female, so I imagine that a few biological women feel more like being a "dad" than a "mum". No disrespect intended here.

TV Wannabe
02-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Oh no I think its cool, I just haven't been able to pull it off myself. You should check out the "Leg Affects" website if it still exists. It had plans for large hip and thigh padding.

countrygirl
02-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Amanda here, I want to thank everybody that posted a response to my question. I was not and still not try to offend any one at all. I know some are offended I am very sorry you were. I just want to know what everybody thought of this, and now I know. I hope we can move on. I again aplogize if anybody was or is offened.... Thank you so very much for your response.....

Amanda

26 yr old gay Crossdresser in Virginia

Linda Daniels
02-12-2008, 04:57 PM
First of all Kimberly...I think that you are both extremely attractive and most of all Extremely Wise

...on a much lighter note...and we all should all ease up a bit...I am surprised that no one has come up with the idea that trying to get pregnant is a much more enjoyable experience than going through the whole nine month process and birthing...just my opinion.

Linda

Sally24
02-12-2008, 07:46 PM
like 'you' said, you're a man, you couldn't possibly understand..
If that's not putting all men in the same box I don't know what is!!

I can understand a TS wanting this, but not a CD.
Depending on your definition of CD and TS I would take offense to this! Many CD's are not just about the clothes. Emulation and epmathizing with women is a big part of what we are like inside.

My "take" on it is that it is incredibly offensive - pregnancy is a personal and special thing, to do with a life growing inside you, not the shape of your body, and a man pretending to be pregnant makes a total mockery of that.
We're talking about a CD, at home, trying to put herself in the place of a pregnant women. She's not dressing up in a mini and going down to the local club and acting the fool with a pregnant belly hanging out. "That" would be offensive. Are you offended when a little girl puts a pillow under her nightie and pretends she is pregnant? This is much the same thing and different genitals should not be a cause to trigger offense.

Giving life is one of the greatest thing A woman can do and I feel we shouldn't go there hun I think we are intruding enough on the lady's
I think most of what we do in trying to find peace with our gender "issues" is not an intrusion on genetic females. If anything it is showing how much we embrace and honor their beauty and tenderness.

but I do find it highly offensive - it makes a mockery of something so incredibly special and unique to women, is there NOTHING that is allowed to be sacred to REAL women anymore???
You obviously haven't been here very long (january 2008) if you are using the term "REAL" woman and not expect to offend many, if not most of us here!

It's one thing to not agree with this posters experimenting with what pregnancy looks, if not feels like. You can say it is inappropraiate in your opinion. But to get your hackles raised because someone is trying (in private) to put themselves in the place of a pregnant woman and trying to imagine what it is like is ludicrous!

I'm sure many like me are very envious of that part of a female life that we will never experience first hand. I genuinely told my wife that I would carry our babies if it was possible and I jolly well meant it at the time! And yes, we know it's not all sweetness and light and "oh I felt the baby move". I lived right beside that belly for 9 months twice and have a pretty good idea of just how all encompassing and uncomfortable it had to be. The point is that even with all the bad, most women hold it as a very important part of their life. That makes it a very important part of life that we can only imagine.

Why do you think there exists a product whose sole function is to make the non-pregnant, feel pregnant? It's main use is for teenagers who have yet to get pregnant, and for men who obviously will never be pregnant.

http://www.empathybelly.org/home.html

Nicki B
02-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Surely it's not that uncommon for both teenagers (of both sexes) and 'soon-to-be-fathers to be trained in what it feels like to be pregnant, by wearing padding to simulate a near term pregnancy - is that similarly 'wrong and offensive'? And if not, why not? :strugglin

http://www.empathybelly.org/Instructor_Manual_std.pdf

GypsyKaren
02-12-2008, 09:34 PM
There's to much arguing going on here, this is what always happens with these faking pregnancy threads, this one is closed.

Karen Starlene :star: