PDA

View Full Version : SO now invloved...now what?

Bravesoul
02-11-2008, 09:13 PM
OK, Now my SO has signed up and is already in the F.A.B forum, and I think she is really happy, or at least very comfortable with her decision. I also think that it's great for her to understand what other SO or doing and how they feel.

This is all good stuff.

But, now it seems I have to watch what I say, not that I would tell lies, but, be careful what discussion I get into, I may not tell all. I kinda like being able to express myself without having to worry if she is reading it.. So for those that have SO on this forum as well, were is your space to speak freely. ( so before you say it, I will) I should have no secrets from her, and I don't, just some things are easier to talk about when she is not reading it.

:404:

Nicole Erin
02-11-2008, 09:19 PM
is she pretty open to your CD'ing?

Bravesoul
02-11-2008, 09:23 PM
is she pretty open to your CD'ing?

Very much so, she does all my shopping.. I am spoiled

Holly
02-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Try the Private GM Forum (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37). I see you are a member of that group already.

Di
02-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Ummmmmm well since she is getting involved and you are in this together the LAST thing you would want her to think is you have secrets.There is a private section you can ask questions talk ect just like we have a private section. But really alot would give anything to be in your shoes.The two of you in this together is very rewarding. She certainly will not trust you or be thrilled if she thinks you are keeping things from her. Enjoy this journey together.:hugs:

Nicole Erin
02-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Very much so, she does all my shopping.. I am spoiled

Hmm well Mrs Bravesoul is cool for doing that.

I think you have a huge advantage, I hate to say but many would not be comfy with their SO on this forum.

I don't know but I don't imagine you and your SO will run into any issues because of this forum.

Bravesoul
02-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Try the Private GM Forum (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37). I see you are a member of that group already.

I signed up, but was not sure that I was accepted..

My SO was sitting across the room reading my post as I was posting it. We are very open, with our relationship.

breanna53
02-11-2008, 09:29 PM
My wife belongs to the forum too. I don't worry about anything i say on here. We talk about most everything. She sometimes has things going thru her head and poast on the FAB forum. Of course i can't see what she is posting, but i think its great she has a place to go and ask questions and voice her mind. I think every wife/ SO should join so they can talk about things they will not discuss with us.

Di
02-11-2008, 10:04 PM
My SO was sitting across the room reading my post as I was posting it. We are very open, with our relationship.

Well thats good :D......was just responding to where you said......

"Be careful what discussion I get into, I may not tell all. I kinda like being able to express myself without having to worry if she is reading it.".

Enjoy it can be alot of fun!

Tamara Croft
02-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Partners can have a lot of fun on the forums, following each others threads, having a giggle, just enjoy the forum, don't worry about the little things :hugs:

heidi99
02-11-2008, 11:31 PM
We are very open, with our relationship.

Partners can have a lot of fun on the forums, following each others threads, having a giggle, just enjoy the forum, don't worry about the little things :hugs:

I think Tamara is right. If things are as cool as you say, whatcha worryin' about? A trend toward more open communication is a positive, ya dig?

Echo Logical
02-12-2008, 02:06 AM
My SO is also on the board, and in the FAB forum. Shortly after she signed up she asked me if there was a private forum for MTF's, since the SO's had a private place. I guess I wasn't paying attention cause I honestly didn't know there was a Private GM forum until I read this thread.

We both appreciate having our own private spaces.

She knows that I would never say anything in a public forum that I would not say to here directly, she also knows that if I say something in a private forum it is likely because I am trying to figure out how to say it to her.

Sandra
02-12-2008, 04:14 AM
she also knows that if I say something in a private forum it is likely because I am trying to figure out how to say it to her.

Works the same way for us as well :) An SO knows what she wants to say but doesn't want it to come across as heavy handed or upsetting, and by asking in the private forums ideas can be given.

Bravesoul

Enjoy the forum with your SO

Bravesoul
02-12-2008, 06:45 AM

Well, I stop into the GM forum and that has very little activity, and that too bad, but I can see that this open forum is much better place to express yourself. There is a much more diverse audience.

After reading others post in this thread, Maybe the openness of 2 people,(even if the topic is sensitive) should be good. My SO and myself have fun with CDing, and she feels much better that she has a place(no men allow)(what happen to equality) and she can express herself and not be influence by the other gender(or me)( I am other gender).

AS you can see, my own thread has me thinking. (thats not good)

Ok I am done rambling. Let's get dressed.:drink:

Angie G
02-12-2008, 09:25 AM
If she is so OK with your dressing why would you want to have secrets form her I don't get that part. :hugs:

Angie