PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure What This Means

Valerie Nicole
02-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Okay guys and girls, prepare yourselves for a bit of a rant...

I recently met this girl on an online dating site, and we get along really well. We've become quite close as friends, and though she's not yet ready for a relationship, I think we both see things heading in that direction eventually. We've been extremely open with each other since we first met, so even though it hasn't been that long, I told her about this side of me today.

Well, things are weird. She's the most accepting person I've ever met when it comes to this, and yet I feel like I made a huge mistake. She's willing to let me wear her clothes and stuff, but I wish I could take it all back. I'm not sure why this is, but I have some theories.

The first is that when I think about her, and the two of us being together, I do not picture myself dressed. She is the only person where this is the case. I'm wondering if something about her actually runs counter to this part of me. I don't mean this in a bad way, but I find it strange that I don't imagine myself dressed around her, and that she's the first person I ever told my secret to where I wish I could take it back. It's especially weird because of how supportive she was.

Of course, the more logical explanation is that I reached beyond my comfort zone in telling her so soon, but something about this just doesn't seem to fit. First of all, I told my ex girlfriend when I'd known her for even less time than I've known this girl, and there was no discomfort there. Secondly, this new girl is so open with me, and I'm so open with her, that there's no reason for me to be uncomfortable with this. We've both shared things that are almost equivalent to this in terms of importance and secrecy, so I don't see why this is such a concern.

I guess I'm forced to conclude that my discomfort stems from the fact that she brings out something different in me. I think it's probably that she makes me feel a lot less feminine, and a lot less submissive than I normally do, and so my usual thoughts about being with someone simply don't work with her. With her I feel more masculine and dominant than I ever have, and I think I kind of act that way too, which I guess could generate this kind of conflict when it's combined with the idea that she knows about my submissive, feminine side.

I wish I could make this discomfort go away. I almost feel as though if she and I end up together, I won't ever feel the need to dress again. Of course, experience has taught us all that this is probably not the case, but if it's true, then it would explain why I feel so weird about her knowing.

Anyway, that's my rant for now. Talk to you all later!

Jilmac
02-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Val, I met a woman on line as well, and I also told her about my other side after the first time we were intimate. She has been very accepting so far, and that's a god thing. I don't regret telling her nor do I have any bad feelings about it. I think my big concern is if she will still accept me after the lust dies. i guess only time will tell. Luv and :hugs: Jill

sissystephanie
02-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Valerie,

I met my dear late wife when we were both young so we knew each other for a long time. When I decided she was the person I wanted to marry, I told her about my CD activites before I asked her to marry me. Her response was complete acceptance. Although I could not wear her clothes, since she was 5' 3" and weighed about 100#, while am 5' 10" and weigh 170#.

Like you I later had some misgivings about telling her and how it might affect my activities. I cannot forecast your future, but I will tell you that the 49+ years we had together were pure heaven!! We did things togther as man and wife and as two girlfriends. We enjoyed each other as only two very close friends can. I think you did the right thing in telling your beloved, and I hope the two of you have the same sort of happiness that my wife and I did. Don't let her get away!!

And always remember my signature line!! She will marry a man, not Valerie!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath.

RobertaFermina
02-12-2008, 12:10 AM
Be careful what you ask for....you might get it.

I looked for a girl who could appreciate my Crossdressing.
We found each other.
I love her form both sides of me, yet I have never felt so happy and hopeful about a relationship with any woman. We "meet" each other. We communicate well. We can manage our miscommunications when they do happen.
Oh My!!! she seems to be "the One."

Suddenly my "Guy" gene is kicking in, and my "Girl" gene is kicking and screaming "Let Me Out!".....

Something wonderful happened through me when I began Crossdressing, and now something wonderful is happening as I explore being a man in love with a woman...almost as if for the first time.
Even though we were looking for a relationship between Girl and Crossdresser, we have found a relationship between Woman and Man. It is the something wonderful that takes precedence.....

From my Roberta side, I do feel a bit put aside. Yet it is my Guy side that is doing the "putting aside". It won't last forever....but it makes for some wierd feelings about who I am....not all the Crossdresser I'm yearning to be...yet all the Man I am meant to be.

:rose: Oh Boy! :rose:

Tee
02-12-2008, 04:42 AM
Enjoy the relationship!
I love being the man to my wife too!
thats is the best part of our relationship.
she likes to be dominant once in a while, but it really boils down to her being independent.

we need not compel ourselves to CD. for some of us, it goes away and comes back and goes away.

Nicki B
02-12-2008, 06:48 AM
Valerie, talk to her, tell her how you now feel about it - this is something you can solve together? Just don't expect the way either of you feel to be 'logical'? ;)

Alisa
02-12-2008, 07:06 AM
Be careful what you ask for....you might get it.

I looked for a girl who could appreciate my Crossdressing.
We found each other.
I love her form both sides of me, yet I have never felt so happy and hopeful about a relationship with any woman. We "meet" each other. We communicate well. We can manage our miscommunications when they do happen.
Oh My!!! she seems to be "the One."

Suddenly my "Guy" gene is kicking in, and my "Girl" gene is kicking and screaming "Let Me Out!".....

Something wonderful happened through me when I began Crossdressing, and now something wonderful is happening as I explore being a man in love with a woman...almost as if for the first time.
Even though we were looking for a relationship between Girl and Crossdresser, we have found a relationship between Woman and Man. It is the something wonderful that takes precedence.....

From my Roberta side, I do feel a bit put aside. Yet it is my Guy side that is doing the "putting aside". It won't last forever....but it makes for some wierd feelings about who I am....not all the Crossdresser I'm yearning to be...yet all the Man I am meant to be.

:rose: Oh Boy! :rose:

Hi Roberta,
That's a beautiful and touching story! Thanks for sharing.

Valerie,
Life is an adventure. Sometimes you just have to go where life takes you. Enjoy the ride.

Love,
Alisa

Emily Ann Brown
02-12-2008, 08:24 AM
Been there doing that sis. It's called love I think. Scares the heck outta you, especially when you were considering 24/7 maybe.

Emily Ann

Angie G
02-12-2008, 08:52 AM
If that's how you feel that's not a bad thing Just don't purge it may be there latter on in the relationship. And I wish you and her all the luck in the world hun.:hugs:
Angie

Valerie Nicole
02-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the responses so far. I'm not going to do anything rash, and I will certainly never purge, so there is no need for concern there. The feeling has faded somewhat, and I'm getting used to the idea of her knowing. I was in a weird mood all day yesterday, so my feelings about this were off. At the very least, I'm used to her knowing, so the discomfort is fading.

Again thanks for the help so far, and I feel a lot better. Also, thanks for positive wishes in general. I really do hope something happens with this woman down the line.