PDA

View Full Version : when you travel anywhere? are you decked out?

eileen1969
04-23-2005, 12:09 PM
I for one have travelled to many places in BC decked out as my female side Eileen! most people kinda give that look of " heads n eyes going back!" lol I smile at those people when they do that, especailly men! I get most great responses from women and only a few great men! When you travelll, do deck yourself out? :)

CindyT
04-23-2005, 12:18 PM
I like to dress and travel too! I usually dress like a tart and try catch a few glimpses too. One time I flashed this guy by bending over at a gas station to check my tire pressure, with a short skirt and his wife yelled at him! :D

eileen1969
04-23-2005, 12:24 PM
I like to dress and travel too! I usually dress like a tart and try catch a few glimpses too. One time I flashed this guy by bending over at a gas station to check my tire pressure, with a short skirt and his wife yelled at him! :D
that is so bad girl! sweet! I do love also getting glimpses of men, drewling at my legs! nothing like that girl and I even get some jelous looks form women who envy my legs! bow I say bow! lol :p

Lycra
04-23-2005, 02:00 PM

i totally agree with cindyt! i love to dress like a tart when i travel--everything from-fitting and flirty! i admit that i love turning heads and running into sympathetic ggs who embrace you as just another girl! traveling dressed is just the best!!

eileen1969
04-23-2005, 06:39 PM
i totally agree with cindyt! i love to dress like a tart when i travel--everything from-fitting and flirty! i admit that i love turning heads and running into sympathetic ggs who embrace you as just another girl! traveling dressed is just the best!!
that is too funny! a tart! sweet tart! I have never heard that expression! :confused: omg! lol if I could describe being sexy in a mini and flaunting myself, it would just have to be sassy little tart! :p