PDA

View Full Version : What am I??

cssie
04-23-2005, 12:38 PM
I have been trying to figure out if there's a definition for people like myself...

According to what I read;

If I am a man who likes to dress like a woman, then I'm a Crossdresser...
If I'm a man who want so have boobs, then I'm either a Trangenderist or a Transexual...
If indeed I am a Transgenderist, the I have no intentions of loosing my good ole boys...
If I am a Transexual, the I have all the intentions of loosing my boys...

If I like women, I'm straight... (or a lesbian)
If I like men, I'm gay... (or straight)
If I like both, I'm bisexual...

Ok, so what am I????

I dream of living as both a man and a woman...

I dream of a "fantastic" little button that can switch my genitalia on command, a penis now a vagina a couple of minutes later.

I dream of sex with men, I thouroughly enjoy sex with women.

I'm both a man and a woman....
I resent not having a vagina or breasts, but I very much enjoy having a penis...

I want a cup A breast to be able to switch back and forth as I need to or want to.

So, what am I?????
Are there many like me out there??
Where???
Are there any resources???

I'm Cassie/Ruben, sometimes Cassie, sometimes Ruben...
My family knows me as Ruben, most my friends know me as Ruben, my wife knows me as Cassie...

I would like to let Cassie have a better life, and a better body??

Help anyone??? :confused:

steve
04-23-2005, 12:47 PM
hello yes i very much would like to have real breasts, but am not transsexual,
and also fantasize about males but am not gay, ? but would love to fill out those clothes as women do. bye

stephanie1977
04-23-2005, 02:09 PM
Most of the terms you used, "crossdresser, transgenderist, transsexual, ect" are labels the society has placed upon us. There are so many different ways to express yourself that it is hard to keep up. There are a lot of girls who under go the process of transforming but wish to keep their male genitals as well. They grow their own breasts through the use of hormones but that has to be done with extreme caution as they are irreversable after about 6 months. If one has to place a label on what they are, the term Pansexual comes to mind as it means relating to a sexuality that expresses itself in many different forms. There are items that can be purchased to make you look like you have a vagina as far as urinating like a female and some are somewhat functional for sexual use. As far as breasts without exposing yourself to hormones you can get pumps that will produce breasts for a limited time. I hope this will give you a little more insight to your question. Just always rember you are a person first no matter what label you choose to place yourself under or society places you in.
Hugs, Stephanie :)

Gozer
04-23-2005, 02:34 PM
The answer is easy, you're a human being, just like the rest of us. You shouldn't use a label to decide how you should live your life. You just described yourself, so you do know who you are and how you feel - so why do you need a label? Maybe none of them fits you at all! And that doesn't mean that there aren't a lot of other people just like you, so don't let that make you feel alone :)

cssie
04-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Thanks for all the replies, I guess the true question would be....

Where do I find like minded people??? Where can I find tips on how to live better??

Where can I find a comunity for the disgendered like me??

Gozer
04-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Where do I find like minded people??? Where can I find tips on how to live better??

You know what, that is questions I think everyone asks themselves, not just "people like us". We all want to fit in somewhere, and a lot of us would want to make some changes to make our lives a little better. I don't know anybody like me, so I can't give you any advice about that (except that finding people that you have just a little bit on common with, but who accepts the rest of you too, is a good thing too!), but to know how to live your life better I really think you have to look inside yourself for the answer. Your chance of finding it in there is probably better than finding it in someone else. Most of us believe that we can't figure out anything by ourselves, we have to have an "expert" telling us what to do... so we try every "expert" there is, and they all say different things, so we only get more confused by them. At least it's my personal experience that the best "expert" to ask questions about yourself is you. I could give you a long list of things to do that I think would make your life better if I were you, but I'm not you, and what works for me might not work for you. Try to believe in yourself - trust me I know that is a very hard thing to do, but once you learn to trust your own instincts and feelings and listen to them, you'll be surprised of how many answers you have to your own questions. When your heart tells you something, don't feel like you have to ask everybody else if what it tells you is right, or normal, or ok... it tells you exactly what is right for you, so even if you were the only human being in the world who felt like you do (and I doubt that!), it would still be the truth to you :)

Keri_T
04-23-2005, 09:44 PM
"You are who you are...anything else is just a label..."

veronica
04-23-2005, 10:57 PM
You're thinking to damn hard, that's what you are.

Seriously though, I find if I don't try to label everyone and everything I come across things go swimmingly.

Swimmingly? Who talks like that.

Anyway, now that I have been no help what so ever, welcome and enjoy, you will find your place in no time.

crispy
05-04-2005, 11:53 PM
cssie, you're just like me. SNAP! enjoy :) :cool:

Milla
05-15-2005, 08:28 AM
When I dream of sex I only dream of women . I sometimes know I am a man in the dream . Other times , I just dream of beautiul women . I`m sexualy atracted to women , I find male genitals pretty gross . As for my own equiptment, Yeh I too wish I had the magic button.