PDA

View Full Version : This is too funny !!!!

CindyT
04-23-2005, 01:58 PM
I have to tell you all about this experience I had recently.

I was at the local pub after work having a cool one (in male drab of course) and these 2 girls that I know came in to have a quick drink. One of the girls is a very good makeup artist and she does a lot of halloween costumes and things like that.

She explained that they were going to drive out of town because some guys had hired her to do thier makeup?????

I asked MAKEUP???

She said YES MAKEUP! She went on to explain they going to enter a "Drag Queen" contest at a Lesbian Bar!
I could not resist asking more questions trying not to reveal my inner self but we were having fun joking about it.
I really just wanted to be a "fly on the wall" and see how this thing goes...

Anyway she asked if anyone wanted to come along? She aske me if I would like to go?

I asked "How soon are you leaving??"

She said "About 10 minutes, you wanna come along??"

I replied, " I would BUT, ................ that would not leave me enough time to

........... :rolleyes:

Shave my legs and lose 10 pounds!!!!!"

The guy right next to me almost died!! He had just took a sip of his beer and he laughed so hard he blew beer and foam all over the bar, the bartender and it even came out his nose!

We all laughed so hard I was damn near gasping for air!

Little did they know......

Teddie
04-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Well did you go? If not, why not?

CindyT
04-23-2005, 03:52 PM
No I didn't go but I wish I would have! When I talked with them after they said the I probably could have won a prize even WITH the 10 pounds because I was still at least 50 pounds lighter that the first runner up!

Of course remember that these girls have absolutely no idea that I like to cross dress ....

Jen_TGCD
04-23-2005, 09:05 PM
Great story, Cindy... and quick thinking!!!

:mad: But you should have gone!!! :D

Keri_T
04-23-2005, 09:25 PM
*grin* that sounds like it would be fun. :D

Tristen Cox
04-24-2005, 03:38 AM
I shouldn't have read that whilst drinking my coffee, now I'm going to have to clean the keyboard :eek: