PDA

View Full Version : still deciding!

suzannecarr
02-13-2008, 01:08 AM
my so and i , are actually getting along better these days, seems like we are both trying harder for each other, i did get diagnosed with gender dysphoria(took einstein to figure that one out huh?) she knows about it, and it scared and scares her, it also scares me, so we have decided to take things a day at a time and really try our best to consider our kids! as for my part i started back to church, seems to help! it also seems to help her, her attitude towards our children has been alot better , dont know exactly why, my son said she was very respectful while i was gone to dallas! i really dont know whats gonna happen with us, worst case scenario, divorce but still remain civil, best case, i figure out a way ( or let God take care of it) to stop or reduce the amount that i let this thing control my life, it really is so hard and when i do dress, i start to think i can never stop this and in fact i am only doing what comes natural and eventually will have surgery! its such a hard thing , "normal" people dont know the burden that transgender people , and their families go through!! but the family can walk away from it to a certain extent, its always with the person taht goes through it from youth til death!, i cant speak for a family member because im so close to it! i can imagine its hard, i have no questions here, just wanted to say these things!, thanks for listening!:hugs:suzanne

Angie G
02-13-2008, 01:32 AM
Hang in there suzanne I hope thing get better for you and the wife :hugs:
Angie

Suzzie
02-13-2008, 02:32 AM
I too have a worried SO. She is a little bit more tollerable of the whole situation as of lately but still wish that I would be my old self again. I like the new self. A major conflict.

We tolerate each other and have seperate rooms now. We are going to have our first guests stay at the house since our seperation. Hope all goes well.:eek: They could walk out or stay and enjoy themselve, its their choice.

I will try and tone it down some and hope thats enough.
Hope that you make it. :be:

Suzzie