PDA

View Full Version : My Positive Wife

KeriB
02-13-2008, 12:15 PM
wanted to share this with the girls, because I'm having such a great day! I'm really tired from work and all, but dragged myself to Bob's and bought a new pink Izod sweater with mock shirt and a button blue denim Klein skirt, and finally I feel great about my clothes, etc..! Now I just need to master the make-up..

But more importantly, my wife told me this morning that she doesn't care how much Selene effaces if it makes me happy, and that she notices a positive difference after I have the opportunity to do it! Also sent her a text pic finally - she hasn't seen Selene till today - and she said I look good, and she likes the hair! Some real happiness on this very dreary day! So, there are some accepting wives out there, and I'm darn happy I have one!

Wishing for everyone to have the same experience....

Alana65
02-13-2008, 12:39 PM
Selene,

I can't tell you how happy I am for you. Having a supportive SO must be such a wonderful feeling. I hope that someday I can have someone in my life like that. Maybe by us using the same avatar it'll give me some good luck :D
Good luck with everything. :hugs::hugs:

Alana

Linda C
02-13-2008, 05:28 PM
Love your story - It had to hard to let her see you en femme. I give you props - I could never do that as I sit here dressed and loving it!! Thanx for sharing your story :happy:

quiet_time
02-14-2008, 01:35 AM
I don't have a wife or even a gf, but I do have a female best friend and she is super supportive of me. I know the feeling you are talking about and it is great.

Congrats on finding someone so accepting of you as you.

Angie G
02-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Yes their are and luckily I have one. :hugs:
Angie