PDA

View Full Version : fetishes&habits..

inner_vixen86
02-13-2008, 09:56 PM
i know at least for me an im still young,cd'ing came from seeing girls i was with do things that turned me on an then escalated to something i wanted to do myself ...
...some things that made me hooked were tight jeans thongs, oh an acrylic nails(a must), wearing wigs...

...so i guess share some early interests and things you do constantly to feel more femme

SandyR
02-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Everyday I shave my legs.....I love the feeling keeps my grounded, and Girly....

Hugs!

SandyR

joann07
02-13-2008, 10:58 PM
My crossdressing started with my fetish for women's feet and pantyhose.
It captivates me whenever I see a woman wearing pantyhose, especially her nylon covered feet and toes.

I wear pantyhose pretty much every day, even under my male clothes.
Its such a wonderful feeling slipping them on freshly shaved legs. :c9:

Hugs!

Kayla_CD
02-13-2008, 11:03 PM
I totally know where you're coming from...

definitely thongs, but my biggest thing is lipstick, just love it!

Nicole Erin
02-13-2008, 11:15 PM
These are not fetishes, but things to feel more femme even in full drab -
I wear women's perfum and a really pretty [but inexpensive] women's watch.

I LOVE long nails but I don't wear them often cause they are a pain in the butt.

I wear pantyhose time to time, usually on my days off work. I would not want to ruin a good pair of hose at work.

Angie G
02-14-2008, 01:30 AM
I got me ears pierced shave my legs and underarms and let my hair grow out :hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
02-14-2008, 01:51 AM
The only feminine item that ever interested me before I started dressing, was corsets.
I used to be a bondage enthusiast back in the day. The corset's ability to crush u while creating an hourglass shape, always intrigued me.
Yet it was 2 years after I began dressing, before I bought my first corset.
Now, I can't imagine dressing without one!

Melora
02-14-2008, 02:18 AM
In my teen years it was kinda like a sexual fetish.. But it has evolved into something MUCH more, if not just at least a feeling of peacefullness, relaxation as well as a strive to try to look the best I can while enfem and "maybe" become passable somday? = Practice practice.. And I still need more practice :)

sheerhot
03-07-2008, 12:24 PM
The sleek, shiny look and feel of, first, stockings and then pantyhose.

jenniferwhite
03-07-2008, 12:31 PM
High heels at lest 3 1/2 " walking in them makes me feal Grrrrrrrrreat!!!:love:jen

susan2010
03-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Slips and petticoats.

dino67
03-08-2008, 12:48 AM
I have always had a thing for 2pce swim suits , bras and panties. they just feel good on me.

Eugenie
03-08-2008, 04:54 AM
I started very early (10-11 years old) with a fetish for silky material and women girdles... I still have great pleasure with these two things... But they aren't anymore what drives my x-dressing bevavior.

As far as details that are important for me, here are a few:

- a nicely shaved skin on my legs, arms and chest, that even if i know I will only be in drab mode all day.
- when I dress "en femme" I am very keen on wearing matched underwear, eventhough only I will know that they are matching :heehee:
-I make a point of using underwear that also match what I am wearing on top of them...
- I have an obsession with looking like a real GG. Not that I think I could pass... No... It is just the desire to feel and act as a real woman.

If I think of other things that are important I'll let you know :D

:hugs:
Eugenie

Deborah Jane
03-08-2008, 07:58 AM
Tights [pantyhose] over freshly shaved legs, worn with a short skirt, heels and tight panties!!
Also makeup, wigs, breasts...In fact the whole expeiriance of looking like a girl!!:)

bEEb
03-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Ah! But I love ANY post with the word "FETISH" in it! :D

jessielee
03-08-2008, 08:54 AM
dear Lovely Lindsay,
it was no fetish at first but simply pure tactile delight. not allowed to have long hair, i grew it out and thrilled to the feel of it on my shoulders or bobbing about in a tail while on the run, imaging the slim, sveldt gf runners i would emulate!
but then came panties and stockings and long opera gloves...
need i say more?
its only a "fetish" because i was born xy and society disapproves.
for me, its the nost natural and perfect thing in the world!
sigh,
jessie

voyagernails
03-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Without a doubt, Acrylic nails, corsets, 3 1/2" or higher pumps (with rounded toes of course), and frosted bobbed haircuts, these are just a few of my favorite things! Just wait until the first time you get acrylic nails, what a marvelous feeling!

Amy Hepker
03-09-2008, 12:33 PM
I love every aspect of being and dressing as a girl.

kimmy p
03-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Most of my fetishes go unresolved. But... one that I am slowly working on is my hatred of body hair. My pits were shaved six weeks ago, and my legs and chest have been hairless for close to three years. Now if I could only go about my arms quietly. Other than that, most fetish clothing would look terrible on me. :sad:

heidi99
03-09-2008, 10:31 PM
I can remember watching girls in boots all the way back in kindergarten! Kind of like a cat watching a canary in a cage, but not in a menacing way. :) I guess it was just a matter of time before I wanted to experience what those girls were feeling. I think that is what you asked in the thread.

StephiefromSyr
03-09-2008, 10:49 PM
for me it was always makeup, in my teenage years i had wished being able to wear eyeshadow and nailpolish

Josie Angel
03-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Like JoAnn, I have a foot fetish too. I think it had a lot to do with my reaching the place I am at now. That and my ex-gf not being into it at all! She wouldn't wear high heels or strappy sandals for me, so I guess I'll wear them for myself. LOL.

I also loved my ex-gf's panties and her pajamas. But the ones she picked for herself and the ones I would have picked for her were often different. So it's this odd thrill to pick them out for myself now.

I think being bi and having submissive personality traits have also factored into my journey. Not that feminine=submissive. But allowing that feminine part of myself to come out without judgment is very freeing. To feel that vulnerable. (Am I making sense?)

I used to be ashamed of being sensitive and different from other boys. OK, now I'm getting into a whole other topic. I'll stop here.

Dalece
03-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Well to start keeping my legs and my whole body shaved. pamper myself to make my skin soft. Wear lingere even to work. my fingernails polished and my ears pierced. Ans do facial treatments not to meantion duing a breast fullfillment.

SarahHall
03-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Mine was women wearing shear nylons and high heels and that was the first items I tried on.

Donna tv
03-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Early on I would always wear my Mom's high heels when ever I could and she also had a red petticoat as well ,and when I had the chance to wear the 2 together ---WOW , I was in heaven. Now I'm into keeping my nails as long as I can with the tips clean and white:daydreaming:

andy6432668
03-10-2008, 03:44 PM
W.A.M. I love to get messy with food items fully clothed I once asked a waitress in a restraurant to pour a bottle of ketchup in my blouse she did. I loved the feel of it and best of all in public.