PDA

View Full Version : wife let me do her hair!!!

suzannecarr
02-14-2008, 03:40 AM
and we talked ( i wasnt dressed , in my dreams on that one!!) but, i did enjoy it, and she loves getting her hair played with, she has naturally curly hair really long halfway down her back( one of the things that attracted me to her actually!) i told her tonight that i was thinking of going to a hair academy, surprisingly( really surprised let me tell ya!) she said that might be a good idea, and actually thought it might be good for me to do! btw its hard to style naturally curly hair, and she is not tender headed! ( so she says anyway) we talked and she relaxed alot, i used a really big curing iron, put kind of ringlets in her hair then pulled it up, making it almost look kind of wedding style or something( all i knew to do with that kind of hair) her hair is all one length so , well anyway, has anyone else tried this as a kind of icebreaker, seems to me she really enjoyed it and we talked about out relationship in kind of a different way, a matter of fact way. she talked about a guy that works with her, and said that she thought he would ask her out if she werent married and that he is the only one up there that she might date if we do get divorced! i dont have a problem with that, he is a nice guy(met him myself) and i want her to be happy, truly happy, i want us to be happy, and our kids! its all so complicated , life on this third stone from the sun!......... suzanne
really might work for others, just a suggestion, i know that when i got my hair( human hair wig) washed and styled on my trip, it was so relaxing, i am gonna try to strengthen this bond between us, and she made the point that she would always want to be friends, maybe she means girlfriends! she worries that if she does get married after we got divorced that whoever she dated or had a relationship with might not understand our closeness! , we are advancing and seemingly getting past the small stuff!:happy:

Angie G
02-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Well I hope thing keep going well for you and your wife :hugs:
Angie