PDA

View Full Version : My funny Valentine

megan163
02-14-2008, 04:52 AM
I just want to wish all the gg's who love us CD's even with our funny, unconventional ways. I feel so lucky my wife has been very cool about my CDing, especially lately. This morning, she walked in on me unexpectedly as I was half dressed in bra and panties. I ran for cover and she said "why do you run? It's no big deal." Then tonight she ran her hand across my pantyhose-covered legs. Only she commented, "I don't see how you like to wear those, they're uncomfortable. I'll take comfy socks." I really didn't know how to respond other than to give her a hug and kiss. I'd buy her a sexy lingerie for Valentines but I think she'd assume it were for me.

Sarah Plumber
02-14-2008, 06:02 AM
Ha,
I know the problem.
My wife claims that when we go shopping for her that she thinks I'm looking at the clothes for myself.........well sometimes...........
If I point out something I'm thinking about me and not her...
She can't seem to get it that I can seperate the two...
Then she says that when she buys something that I'll be in it within a few days!
Well...........maybe sometimes...............
I haven't the heart to tell her that she takes a bigger sized than I do and most things won't fit....but the current diet is working....so far....

In the mean time, ladies here is a cyber valantine for all those amazing GG's that put up/ encourage / love us "strange people".

Have a nice day...

:love:

Angie G
02-14-2008, 09:32 AM
When we buy Lingerie for our wife's in a way it is for us. Do we not enjoy it when she wears it :hugs:
Angie