PDA

View Full Version : My wife bought me a Valentine's gift

rachel_rachel
02-14-2008, 07:49 AM
My wife bought me a red lacy teddie today for valentines... I didn't expect anything at all, We normally don't do anything seeing as it's our wedding anniversery on the 17th but i'm grateful just the same.

Her gift is coming.

Angie G
02-14-2008, 09:24 AM
That's sweet keep that lady. :hugs:
Angie

Jilmac
02-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Rachel, You are such a kucky girl to have a wife who buys you lingerie. She sounds like a keeper to me. Enjoy your teddy. Luv and :hugs: Jill

MystiqueJohnson
02-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Our wedding anniversary is a week prior to this, so that means these two weeks are extra special to me.

rachel_rachel
02-15-2008, 08:17 AM
Well a quick update... My wife and i have been shopping tonight, I spent a bit of money on both of us too. For myself i bought a black sleep shirt and two pairs of knickers from one store, Matching pink flannelette PJ's from another, Bought myself a really cute long blue dress and a pair of leggings, Then a super cute black and pink push up bra and g string set, Then bought the wife a cute bra and knickers set.
Together with what she got me for valentines yesterday.... we're gonna have a fun girly night tonight.

debbeelee1
02-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Wow, are you two planning a girls night out or a girls night in tonight? I hope both of you have a lovely evening!:be:

Tashee
02-15-2008, 10:13 AM
That is great....I was lucky to receive black tights....But I have been to ill to wear and enjoy them....But its that sexy thought that counts and gives me something to look forward to..:hugs:

Diane Paris
02-15-2008, 12:40 PM
I too am one of the lucky ones with a wonderful wife who surprised me with a Valentines Day card and a pretty lapel pin for my favorite red jacket.

She even wrote a little note inside the Valentines card which said, "Happy Valentines to my favorite girlfriend--when I saw this I thought, how perfect...red jacket, black coat...enjoy. I love you!"

Girls, it doesn't get any better than this.

Diane

Michelle-NC
02-15-2008, 12:41 PM
I too am a lucky girl. Got out of the shower in the morning, and laying on the bed were three pair of boy short panties, with little hearts all over them! Brought a huge smile to my face, and made me realize what a wonderful SO I have.

KandisTX
02-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Well, I wasn't lucky enough to get lingerie.. but I did get something I desperately needed. A new golf bag for my clubs :) ~giggles~

Kandis:love:

gennee
02-15-2008, 01:07 PM
I took my wife out to dinner last night. She enjoyed it a lot. When I shared more about my dressing she seemed more open. I asked if she would like to see me fully dressed. She said that she would let me know. Signs of progress. A nice Valentine's thought.

Gennee

:happy: