PDA

View Full Version : alternative tucks

SephiCD23
02-14-2008, 11:11 AM
I do not like tucking using the tape meathod, does anyone have any advice on nontape tucks that work good with thongs?

Sephi

JoAnnDallas
02-14-2008, 11:27 AM
I use to approaches.

1. Wear a panty girdle. It will keep you nice and tucked.
2. Wear a open bottom girdle, it will hid everything.
3. Wear a tight pair of panties and a use a panty liner too. The pantyliner will keep your tool from moving and the tight panties will keep everything in place.

jennifer41356
02-14-2008, 12:07 PM
I really can see a thong being very good for tucking becasue of the lack of material between the legs, use panties or what JoAnn said:2c:

Littlej10
02-14-2008, 03:02 PM
If it must be a thong try a bikini bottom and add a panty liner for extra strength. The only sure way is a panty girdle.

SephiCD23
02-14-2008, 08:55 PM
[3. Wear a tight pair of panties and a use a panty liner too. The pantyliner will keep your tool from moving and the tight panties will keep everything in place.[/QUOTE]

What are panty liners?

kathy001
02-14-2008, 09:32 PM
I won't go into the potentially embarrassing details why women use em but check this link and figure it out yourself.

http://www.drugstore.com/templates/stdplist/default.asp?catid=9588&aid=336064&aparam=panty_liner

angelfire
02-14-2008, 10:22 PM
also known as a maxi-pad in some places. An alternative to a tampon.

becomingkimberly
02-15-2008, 10:06 AM
I have never had success trying to tuck in a thong. Most thongs have too little material between the legs and in front to cover the goods. I do have a few pairs of Boy-short thong panties (Maidenform feeling Sexy I think) from a few years back that allowed me the uncovered backside of a thong with enough material elsewhere to control things. I think they were lace as well.

Tracy_Victoria
02-15-2008, 10:49 AM
you can/could buy knickers with a smooth hard pad at ther front (much like a cricket box but not as proud) that all your tackle is tucked behind. this gives a smooth fronted appearance with out the need to tuck. I have not seen these for a while now, but they must still be out there.

I've tried to make a DIY version, but you need something that is curved and can be cut to shape, I tried an old football, but the shape was all wrong,and the plastic was to soft. (i'm lucky I don't have a problem tucking anyway, but I will crack it one day, for the very rare occations I do wear trousers.

bobbie anne
02-17-2008, 07:12 PM
I have been tucking for over a year. There is no problem for me, the boys pop into place and a panty liner with quite snug panties hold everything in place for hours. Exactly as I am right now. Bobbie Anne

StayceeCD
02-17-2008, 07:44 PM
I use a gaff and never have a problem. Hides everything nicely! :D

Andine
02-17-2008, 08:03 PM
When i first started doing this I used a roll of glad wrap ( Cling wrap)

The full roll was too wide, so I cut it in half with a sharp knife.
Have a play and see how you go.

Regards

SweetCaroline
02-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Never used a thong either. Always elastic waist-line "control top" nylons, with "it" and the twins gently rolled beneath the legs. Tights or nylons will generally keep "it" in place.

Tho wearing long or wide skirts can help as well.

SephiCD23
02-21-2008, 12:59 AM
"I use a gaff and never have a problem. Hides everything nicely! :D"

What are gaffs?

Sugar
02-21-2008, 01:03 AM
possibly duct tape. :eek:

Stephanie Anne
02-21-2008, 02:20 AM
oh my tape? I have been tucking off and on for years and never needed tape. I would be afraid of harming my manhood in a very bad way!

I have been wearing normal panties for awaile and tuck it away almost al the time except in the shower.

The panty liner trick is great for keeping it away and under control.

Laurelanne
02-21-2008, 04:00 AM
I use the panty part of old pantyhose by cutting off the legs which have runs I can use them to secure everything up under panties evn thongs try it.:happy:

Vicky_Scot
02-21-2008, 06:19 AM
oh my tape? I have been tucking off and on for years and never needed tape. I would be afraid of harming my manhood in a very bad way!

I have been wearing normal panties for awaile and tuck it away almost al the time except in the shower.

The panty liner trick is great for keeping it away and under control.

I agree with the panty liner trick.

Finishes the look off as it gives you that smooth look that we all want.

Genifer Teal
02-21-2008, 06:25 AM
Here is my method. Requires a little sewing but it was desinged to work with a minimum of fabric and bulk. I came up with this method the first time I wore a bikini thong bottom. No room for multiple layers of anything. I can't even imagine tape down there - even though I shave. So far only one person contacted me for more info. I am surprised no one else has asked about it. It works well. Maybe I can attach a photo later if there is interest.

Gen

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1068240&postcount=103

deja true
02-21-2008, 06:43 AM
Sephi, this from a thread a few days ago...

"... Kinda like women's swimwear bottom. thong style, but wider in the front to be able to hold all the ..ahem..stuff! Heavier material, too, with a little stiffer fabric in the crotch area. Works great.

But the trick is, you have to pull the back way up over your buttocks, not let it ride low on your hips like a bikini. If you think you're a large, get a medium.

A little bit of getting used to, but, gives a nice shape. There is a little gaff info in the "Tucking" thread, but it's mostly about taping! ew!

They're not expensive. Worth trying...."

Use the search, this subject gets brought up in the 'clothes' section every once in awhile. Remember, you've got years of archives to search through for answers to lots of questions.

deja

Erica Lauren James
02-21-2008, 11:53 AM
Yep I'd agree tucking sure does make my ladies jeans (which I wear all the time) feel great and look so fem.

But what I'm wondering is how this panty liner thing works. Do you use extra thin or reg. and where does it go? Same place as a GG? and what are the benefits of it?

Thanks
Erica

bobbie anne
02-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Hi again. I had a not so nice attitude about wearing maxi pads. I am a long time tucker, but this last week I have worn a maxi pad and really felt comfortable wearing it. Everything stayed in place and the bonus is my panties stay clean. I am now hooked. Bobbie Anne

SephiCD23
03-03-2008, 02:25 AM
A lot of people have suggested meathods involving tucking the testes up into the body. I have had them go up on their own occasionally and it is not very comfortable, how do you do it so they are not getting pressure put on them by every little motion?

Dalece
03-03-2008, 03:40 AM
I have done tucking every once in a while depends on what I'm wearing useally my panties just do fine. Not much there. When I do tuck it is easier to use the ladies room. all is out of way and easier to sit. But intreged by the maxi-pad idea will give that a try.

GypsyKaren
03-03-2008, 05:20 AM
Please refrain from any talk about wearing pads here, it's against the rules.

Thank you so very much
Karen Starlene :star:

Raychel
03-03-2008, 07:06 AM
A simple panty girdle works just fine for me.

Margot
03-03-2008, 07:25 AM
I wear control panties. They hold me in very well. Not that I have that much to hide, thank goodness.:)
:hugs:
Margot