PDA

View Full Version : I've achieved my Crossdressing Dreams...

KateSpade83
02-14-2008, 09:12 PM
I've purged about 3 times, really trying to quit, and after the last one in 2000 I fell back into it again in 2001 with force! And my dream was to have a big beautiful skirt suit collection! The other things - nice cheerleader, school girl, and lingerie stuff came along the way. Now, with a big collection of nice stuff, I tell myself to be happy with what I've got and not buy anything anymore. Because it's just the same pattern of another nice skirt suit, or lingerie, or whatever in an endless habit. But it's so hard passing up beautiful stuff!

I tell myself I now got a good job and maybe I should try to date a woman, but I'm not good or experienced at that. And I wonder what will happen when they find out about my habit.

Yeah, I really think my life should change from an endless cd shopping habit. And I could never purge on a collection of stuff worth maybe more than $6,000 in clothes! Stuff that can't be replaced! My dream would be to find a pretty woman who can wear my size clothes and accept me!

And when I first started crossdressing, I never ever thought I could go out and pass as a woman. That all changed after my big weight loss, joining this forum, and going all the way with wigs and forms. I do enjoy going out as a woman!

Have you fullfilled your crossdressing dreams?

But the ultimate dream, - becoming a real woman, - is impossible...

TGMarla
02-14-2008, 10:05 PM
Good for you! And it is hard passing up on real pretty clothes when you run across them. God know I have a weakness in that area!

docrobbysherry
02-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Fortunately, I'm cheap and have no self respect! That has allowed me to assemble rooms full of some marvelous outfits and singles very inexpensively. Almost all from digging around in thrift stores! Of course, many of my cheesy outfits wouldn't pass up close, but they work great in Sherry's pics, and my mirror. ( It doesn't hurt that I'm nearsighted).

As far as my CD dreams, I went way over anything I had ever imagined when Sherry appeared. However, since nothing and no one is ever entirely static, I now have NEW dreams. Like, Sherry would look SO good semi naked in swim suits and see thru boudour things, etc. If I only had a femskin, maybe-----?

Kate, it's only a matter of time. I think U will move on to something new also!
RS

Marvina Martian
02-15-2008, 01:52 AM
I think that we all have this little problem/weakness for little cute clothes! I know I sure do!

So I so far have definitely realized my CD dreams with my wife. She has become so accepting it is wonderful and has made me feel so great in side. This is like, totally the best thing that could happen to me I think.

Having someone to go shopping and to talk to. Someone who likes how you look in either mode and is glad to go out and have fun with you. It is really great for me :love:

Kate Simmons
02-15-2008, 05:16 AM
I will say Kate that women inspire me. They are very busy people and seem to take it all in stride and I really doubt I could ever hope to match that. It's not bad being a close second though by being who I am and doing what I do. The clothes are nice and I try to look halfway decent but my biggest forte is people. I try to be a positive example in respect to showing how we can have fun being ourselves and it makes me happy seeing others happy. My greatest dream is to have a big interactive show where everyone could show their "stuff". Now that would be a time to remember and would certainly make this old man happy.

O2B Barbara
02-15-2008, 09:17 AM
More closet space needed!