PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to look attractive ?

Sarah Plumber
02-15-2008, 04:05 AM
I've been thinking....cor my head hurts...

Anyway as usual I've been think about "why" again.
It occurs to me that I'm very Hetro and love "wimmin" to bits. There is nothing like seeing a pretty woman wearing something nice. It doesn't have to be sexy either.
Now don't we all want to look attractive?
Because I'm attracted to woman I wonder if I find myself more attractive if I'm looking and behaving more like them.

Sometimes I'm disgusted with myself other times I'm proud. It's rare that I can take dressing as "normal" or routine. It's always an extreme. it makes me want to bang my head against a brick wall.

What do you think? I realise that there are many reasons but is this another?

Suzy Harrison
02-15-2008, 04:15 AM
It used to worry me too - but not these days. I stopped trying to understand or justifying it years ago. Now I just enjoy those feelings.

melissacd
02-15-2008, 07:47 AM
It has taken me a long time to get to this point and a great deal of pain, heartache and loss. Now I accept the feminine side of myself with great joy, respect and acceptance. I cannot speak for anyone but myself,however, I know that this is a very real part of who I am, a part that cannot be denied. It is as real as anything in my life and for my own sanity had to be acknowledged. The cost was dear, but the cost of denial was far worse. I just wish that I had reached this place a long long time ago though I am glad that I finally reached it.

Kate Simmons
02-15-2008, 07:59 AM
I agree Sarah, nothing wrong with wanting to look nice and feel pretty. Kind of makes life easier to swallow sometimes.:happy:

O2B Barbara
02-15-2008, 09:13 AM
I have always wanted to look as good as I can when dressed, and yes it is frustrating at times when I don't live up to my own standards.

Like you I truly enjoy and appreciate a well attired and groomed woman. It really doesnt matter to me what they are wearing as long as it lookes nice.

docrobbysherry
02-15-2008, 10:18 AM
I have always dated, married, attractive women. Now, I'm having a problem being attracted to the older women I date.

Especially when I have Sherry hidden away at home in my closet! I want her to look as gorgious and seductive as possible! I always do a complete Broadway Production when I dress. Never a casual, throw on a few things to feel fem.
I've always assumed that that was because I'm a fairly recent, ( 8 years), CD. Only about 5 seriously. And that I'm going thru a certain CD phase.

But you've been dressing almost your whole life and feel the same? Maybe u have denied yourself the joy of dressing at some points in your life?
RS

Angie G
02-15-2008, 10:27 AM
I think we all want to look better But some of us can only llok so good as a woman and I'm one of them so I don't worry all that much about it :hugs:
Angie