PDA

View Full Version : How would it be if you were forced to dress?

Sarah Plumber
02-15-2008, 04:58 AM
One of my fantasies is is for my SO to force me to dress.
"hey get those boxers off and get your knickers on, you coming out with me in those"....
"Why arn't you wearing a bra? Get one on right now".

But then I wonder if it was to happen would I feel comfortable with it.
I may get a thrill out of it for a while but would I still like it after a few months.

Anybody already live like that, want to or hate the idea?

Would it be the same?

Kate Simmons
02-15-2008, 05:34 AM
I've never been a huge fan of forced feminization. I can't help but think that resentment of some kind would pop up eventually. I do what I do because it's totally my choice and it has to be for me to enjoy it.:happy:

Mell_2004
02-15-2008, 05:37 AM
Forced feminisation has always been at the back of my mind. Most of me would love to have it done, or would love to have had it done in the past. Some of the crossdressing fiction you read are quite good and I like the sound of it, other go a little too far, But all in all I like what i read and cant help feeling jelous.

deja true
02-15-2008, 06:27 AM
Sarah, I think we almost all like this fantasy and have read the tgfiction stories about it. Especially early in our 'careers'. It would help us assuage the guilt of those early experiments.

And, in a way , we almost all are 'forced' anyway. Read the threads! "I have to do this!" or "I can't stop".

Aren't many of us here to figure why we feel the compulsion even after many years and many embarrassments?

deja

Shelly Preston
02-15-2008, 06:48 AM
As much as the idea sounds good Sarah

I am sure most would like it on their own terms but then that would not really be forced would it

I am sure for most if it was you will wear pants everyday as real women dont wear skirts very often
Or if the underwear was plain and boring it would not seem as much of a thrill

I imagine some couples live like this but not very many

For most of those who are interested in this
It will always be just a fantasy

angelfire
02-15-2008, 06:52 AM
It is a fantasy of mine, but one of those things I could never do in real life.

TGMarla
02-15-2008, 08:38 AM
I like it as a fantasy, but then, if it were real, it wouldn't be a fantasy.

amber 07
02-15-2008, 08:53 AM
My SO has never "ordered" me to dress for her, but through her actions (Laying an outfit on the bed), to suggesting that I dress for an occasion, she makes it very clear that she really enjoys seening me enfemme. I think that through my admission that I enjoy dressing so much it has awakened something inside her that has been buried for many many years. We are still working on the reasons why its so enjoyable for both of us, which is extremely pleasant, to say the least. I have the best of both worlds now, which I thought I'd never have. Good luck on whatever decision you make. Hugs, Amber

Eugenie
02-15-2008, 08:54 AM
I wouldn't like to be forced to dress "en femme".

Right now I'm forced to dress in male clothes and I hate it... So I don't want to be forced to dress in any other clothes.

When I dress "en femme" it is like openning a space of freedom.

However, I might want to dress "en femme" to please my partner, but not if he/she tries to force me...

:hugs:
Eugenie

O2B Barbara
02-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Not necessarilly a condition with my wife, but there are times when she has the desire to dress me and apply makeup and such. I am more than willing to go along with this as it is really quite fun. She understands that if I am not in the mood it doesnt happen out of consideration. There are also times when Barbie, instead of Barbara, is at the front. My wife enjoys having her little girl do the chores. Very mild role playing and can be pleasant for both.

Valeries_Online
02-15-2008, 09:22 AM
I guess it would depend on if you are into the D/S lifestyle or not. She hasn't yet however will ask me to dress though not force me. We do other things involving D/S. We just have yet to act out that particular act. Finding time for erotic fantasy play can be a challenge yet we jump on every chance that may arise.

Angie G
02-15-2008, 10:34 AM
I'd like to try it But I don't think my wife will ask me to dress more then I do now :hugs:
Angie

Kendra Irene
02-15-2008, 11:25 AM
In our situations, I think of it as being with an understanding SO. :D
Yes it is a fantisy for those in a closet, but again, would you fight it?

docrobbysherry
02-15-2008, 11:30 AM
-- do anything u like with me; skin me, cook me, drown me in the tar pit, but please, please, please don't throw me into that briar patch, especially with ladies clothes on!"
RS

Stargirl
02-15-2008, 11:33 AM
The best scriptwriters for such scenes are often the "victims" themselves. "Now, after you make me put on the pink ruffled panties, um...we can have a break for lunch, and build up energies for the wig, and garter belt scenes"
Hee Hee. Fun for a rainy day.

Holly
02-15-2008, 11:43 AM
I think I'd like it about as much as being forced to pay taxes. Let's be real. We dress because we like to dress, we need to dress. Seriously, how much coaxing would it take from your wife/SO to get you to slip into a pair of panties?

obsessedwithpantyhose
02-15-2008, 11:49 AM
i dress everyday and go out in public sometimes in a skirt,,what i want to have done to me is to be dressed realy trashy and paraded around the mall :o

JenniferR771
02-15-2008, 12:33 PM
OH YES! One of my favorite fantasies! Of course I have a streak of BDSM in my psyche. And it is not likely to happen as my wife (Ms. Janice) is strongly disapproving.

One of my favorite fantasies is pre-marriage, when an old girlfriend and I go on an ocean cruise. And suspecting my predelictions, she secretly trades all my male clothes in my suitcase for girly clothes and dresses.

Vicky_Scot
02-15-2008, 12:34 PM
Sarah, I think we almost all like this fantasy and have read the tgfiction stories about it. Especially early in our 'careers'. It would help us assuage the guilt of those early experiments.

And, in a way , we almost all are 'forced' anyway. Read the threads! "I have to do this!" or "I can't stop".

Aren't many of us here to figure why we feel the compulsion even after many years and many embarrassments?

deja

Speak for yourself. I can honestly say I have not ever had fantasys about being forced to dress.

I see that more of a fetish thing like panty wearing.

Xx Vicky xX

Carol A
02-15-2008, 12:40 PM
I enjoy everyones post but I have a little twist on the subject as no one has ask or said this.
At 14 my mother caught me all dress up in her cloths and she was PI** and after making me take off her good dress and told me if I wanted to be a girl I could. She removed my makeup I try to apply rip the wig off my head and handed me a plain white blouse and a simple blue skirt. How she reapply my make up and put the wig back on and I was made to go to the cleaners, grocery store with her. I cry all the time but she didn't care as she said you can be a girl I don't care and that night I got a butt spanking like you wouldn't believe. I will never forget that day. :heehee:

JessieB
02-15-2008, 01:05 PM
As a sexually oriented experience, I would love for a GG to forcibly reveal my dressing to a gathering of her friends -- people to whom I wouldn't normally reveal my secret. Or a guy and his friends. I'd definitely like to try it at least once.

CharleneCD
02-15-2008, 08:05 PM
I Seriously, how much coaxing would it take from your wife/SO to get you to slip into a pair of panties?

That is very true. But being told to do it shows her desire to see me dressed. It is a vote of acceptance.

I have posted before, that my wife and I are experimenting with the D/S lifestyle. Her Idea of forced dressing is to make me wear fem items or painted fingernails drab. We only do it away from home, but it is still nerve wracking to go out in that manner. It adds a bit of an edge to the fem experience. It also raises a few eyebrows.:D

obsessedwithpantyhose
02-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Charlene, my nails r painted all the time and i dont hide them no matter how im dressed,,i get compliments and comments...."i like ur nail color",,,"why are ur nails painted?",,i say thanks or i just keep on about why im there in the first place :tongueout

Deborah Jane
02-15-2008, 08:41 PM
I am forced to dress every day!! In drab to go to work:p
Dressing "en femme" could never be forced with me..I,d never put up a struggle:D:heehee:

shirley1
02-15-2008, 09:37 PM
i used to have a fantasy that after my mom caught me at 13/14 dressed she would then force me to go out wearing her clothes and say if you want to be a girl you will have to live as one - sorry it never happened ! thats just one for the fantasy stories - maybe i should try and write one soon ! it could be good enough to get an audience but i'm sure its probably been done already ! nothing wrong with fantasies though !

LilSissyStevie
02-15-2008, 11:36 PM
This was actually how I came out to my wife as a CD. We were already into playing D/s games when one time she grabbed a pair of panties and said "Put these on." (Well, the actual dialog was a little more colorful. You can use your imagination.) I had fantasized about her doing something like that for a long time but never suggested it directly. However, I'm sure I dropped little manipulative hints since I have been accused of topping from the bottom. Later I admitted to her that I had been crossdressing most of my life and enjoyed being "forced" to wear women's clothing. She thought that was weird but cute. It's become a regular part of our games.

Of course, I'm not really being forced to do anything since I submit to it willingly and can stop if ever my boundaries are crossed. But that doesn't mean there is anything fake about it. I give up all control of our sex life to her and trust her completely but I don't know ahead of time what is in store for me or how things are going to turn out. She's the artist and I'm the clay :happy:

Carol A
02-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Good morning Shirley1,
I take your insult with a grain of rice as the truth is sometimes stranger then fiction. :love:

silkenhose
02-16-2008, 12:24 PM
Speak for yourself. I can honestly say I have not ever had fantasys about being forced to dress.

I see that more of a fetish thing like panty wearing.

Xx Vicky xX

I am told what to wear all the time, u could say forced, especially to do chores and i agree it is a fetish......and i like it!!!!!!!!

bobbie_francis
02-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Pantyhosed,

Same here in our house. Although you would think that since we love to be as feminine as possible, when you are told what to wear and what chores need to be done and this is every day, then it becomes where it is forced. It is just in the past 3 months that we have moved in together, and i guess since i accepted this arrangement, that i am a tiny bit on the submissive side. :)

bobbie

susan2010
02-16-2008, 08:10 PM
I thought all of us had that fantasy; I know I sure do. Nothing really S&M, and no other males involved, but I love to be "forced" to dress up.
Susan

CharleneCD
02-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Of course, I'm not really being forced to do anything since I submit to it willingly and can stop if ever my boundaries are crossed. But that doesn't mean there is anything fake about it. I give up all control of our sex life to her and trust her completely but I don't know ahead of time what is in store for me or how things are going to turn out. She's the artist and I'm the clay :happy:

This is perfect. My wife and I are working on our D/S lifestyle, but she has reservations still. I will show her this. Show her that she can trust that when I say its what I want, its what I want, and I am not alone in it.

CharleneCD
02-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Charlene, my nails r painted all the time and i dont hide them no matter how im dressed,,i get compliments and comments...."i like ur nail color",,,"why are ur nails painted?",,i say thanks or i just keep on about why im there in the first place :tongueout

I used to be alot more comfortable doing that. For some reason my comfort level has dropped. Well now maybe not for long.:D

Amy Hepker
02-16-2008, 09:02 PM
It would be heaven to me. A life long dream. I have been out a lot of times, but I was always the one to have to ask and plead to go out dressed.

Serena
02-16-2008, 09:16 PM
I love thinking about that. I want a girl to completely feminize me, hair, nails, everything. I've come really close on some occaisions but it's never happened. I treat it like forced, like, in a group of girlfriends "Alright, if you REALLY want to put make-up on me. And I guess if you want to do my hair and nails. Might as well put me in a skirt while you're at it. Oh really? Well I didn't mean it but ok." Haha. But if you think about it, since you're letting them because you want to, it's not forcing them, it's just a good idea to think of it like that, especially when they don't know you like it, or joke you do and secretly you do. ;)

switcheralso
02-17-2008, 11:57 AM
I would enjoy it but it is not something my wife is Ok with at this time. But it is a strong desire for me to experience in the future. I am not sure if I would act on it but as you can see from my websites it is a strong urge.

MarinaTwelve200
02-17-2008, 04:01 PM
I have had such fantasies too---usually associated with me being forced as a young teen. (more realistic scenerio, etc.)----But I have since learned that in RL that I would not like it at all--it would be catistrophic!

I think that this is due to a SM/humiliation streak in my psyche, and ALSO that the fantasy is VICARIOUS. A Vicarious fantasy MUST be much stronger than a RL event or possibility, to have any potency. Thus I fantasize about forced fem, but noting from my "fighting reaction" when it threatened to happen in real life, I REALLY DON'T want it.

vivianann
02-17-2008, 04:26 PM
I was forced to wear dresses when I was young, I do not recomend it, it was not fun. I do like to be encouraged to wear dresses. I can really enjoy it when a woman tells me that she would like for me to wear a dress.

RobCD
02-17-2008, 04:48 PM
I have fantasies about being dominated like this, but then I am a rather submissive person anyway.