PDA

View Full Version : Pending Augmentation system arrival

Carroll
02-15-2008, 07:37 AM
:D Can you tell I was in the military:D
I just send off my money order to Truekare for my first set of breast forms. I am so excited about it. At first my wife said she thought it was a waste of money and didnt understand why I was going to spend $80 on forms. I simply told her that I wanted to have a more natural look and retire my homemade gel-filled balloons. I also told her it might be a bit more....shall we say "Fun" during those special "alone" times:D Mind you, she is a very supportive and active in my Cding. She just didnt get it at first.

Well, like Carly Simon said "Anticipation is making me wait"

Carroll

O2B Barbara
02-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Nothing like a set of silicone forms with raised nipples to make a girl feel good, except if I could develop a real pair..............

Enjoy!

Angie G
02-15-2008, 10:39 AM
You go girl :hugs:
Angie

Julie York
02-15-2008, 11:36 AM
I hope you filled in your PA34 dispatch notice first?!!!

:D

Carroll
02-15-2008, 04:24 PM
I just hope it gets here before thursday. I am going to ND for 5 days and wont be able to dress.

sandra-leigh
02-15-2008, 05:57 PM
I am going to ND for 5 days and wont be able to dress.

I've been to North Dakota several times. They will notice that you aren't Lutheran much faster than they will notice that you are Dressed :D

(ND's population does not have a lot of ethnic diversity, not even at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks.)

Darlene-VA
02-16-2008, 08:43 AM
This is one purchase that you will never regret!

Deborah Jane
02-16-2008, 08:53 AM
I hope you use the correct instalation procedures before using your augmentation equiptment as you won,t want an incedent!! Also don,t forget page 273, paragraph 2, line 4!! That,s the last thing we would want to see happen to you hun:p..
Anyway enjoy your new "boobies":hugs:Debs

Carroll
02-16-2008, 12:46 PM
I've been to North Dakota several times. They will notice that you aren't Lutheran much faster than they will notice that you are Dressed

(ND's population does not have a lot of ethnic diversity, not even at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks.)

Dont I know it. I was stationed at Minot AFB for 9 years.

I hope you use the correct instalation procedures before using your augmentation equiptment as you won,t want an incedent!! Also don,t forget page 273, paragraph 2, line 4!! That,s the last thing we would want to see happen to you hun..
Anyway enjoy your new "boobies"Debs

Oh, I know. Line 4 has been split in to a-d now, so its the nit picking stuff now. My biggest concern are the new augmented augmentation procedures out lined in Section 329, subparagraph 2, line 6a:D

Deborah Jane
02-16-2008, 12:54 PM
[QUOTEOh, I know. Line 4 has been split in to a-d now, so its the nit picking stuff now. My biggest concern are the new augmented augmentation procedures out lined in Section 329, subparagraph 2, line 6a:D[/QUOTE]

Hmmm!! Line 6a...I think your boobies may require "tweaking" a bit just to be safe:D