PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine after the rain.....

bluiezz
02-15-2008, 05:06 PM
In the last 4 years I have been to hell and back. My ex used my crossdressing as an excuse to cover up an affair and held me responsible for the marriage break down. She convinced her parents and thretend me with blackmail in I did not divorce her quickly and quietly. Making sure she took the lions share of everything. I was left with a little money and nothing else. I nearly killled myself and went through a very bad time . I lost my life ( I was living in another country at the time) my home everything. I had to start from the beginning.
But I see to have a survival mechanism that took me through it all and back out the other side.
I am very happy now and living in yet another country wondering how the hell I got here.
I wonder if anyone else has been amazed and how there inbuilt survival system has kicked in to help them over a bad time...............:hugs:

Julie York
02-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Good luck with your new future. I had serious problems for many years (not related to crossdressing) and despite all my efforts I was living in a state of hell thinking, "What's going to become of me?"

And yet, now only a few years later, everything is different. Unrecognisable. I'd like to say it was hard work, positive thinking or something that changed it all, but basically, life gave me a break. I saw it for what it was, grabbed it with both hands and haven't let go.

All you have to do is stay alive, with a flicker of hope and things change around you. Eventually, life gets bored with being a complete arse and gives you a break just to see what you'll do with it.

Just keep your eyes open.

:thumbsup:

docrobbysherry
02-15-2008, 09:09 PM
I have had the complete week from hell. This is after I thot LAST week was bad!
It's Friday nite here. So, I just poured myself a Merlot, and turn on the computer.
Rite after I checked my hotornot rating, ( it's going up), I open Cd.com.
The first thread I looked at is yours!
Talk about destiny! With all the crap that's happened to me this week, it pales in comparison to yours.

I feel better already. I know the storm clouds will pass. And I hope u weather your storm, too! Thank u for your post!
RS

Angie G
02-16-2008, 12:36 AM
Glad youy Ok noe hun keep on trucking hun :hugs:
Angie