PDA

View Full Version : stresssed again

DebsD
02-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi, is it me or is this same for al you other girls, I know i am ts and need to transition, but i keep burying my head in the sand!! I was so close to splitting with my wife before xmas as she knows i need to and was dressing a lot, since xmas i have been so busy with work, not had time to dress, feelings not go away are always the same but sometimes work gets in the way and you sort of forget? if you know what i mean! Anyway i got to last night and nearly broke down, i been suppresing it again while busy and built up to a point where it`s all come rushing back to me, I had been drinking a lot again, that is all part of coping without me realising!!!. I can`t live as a man, but also hard to know i will lose my wife and kids, she has told me she won`t stay. I need to be female full time, that is true to my inner self. Why can`t i just do it? Got my first therapist appointment this week and need to be totally honest with them, my gp was briliant and reffered me quickly!
Life is so confusing, all i know is can`t supress this anymore, got to be true to myself.

Sorry if nobody understands this post.

D

Joy Carter
02-15-2008, 06:06 PM
I do understand Db. I feel the same. But you have to realize, that you have that family to care for. Be you be man of woman there will be sacrifices. If give up on you family, you may never forgive yourself. And lay off the stimulants. They only make you feel worse.:hugs:

DebsD
02-15-2008, 06:10 PM
but if i don`t transition i might not be around for my family!!!

Wynter Skye
02-15-2008, 06:19 PM
omg i just posted a similar post! I certainly understand how you feel. For me, there's no coexisting, but I feel like its going to be either my sanity or my family. I have an appointment with a therapist for next week also for the first time and I'm hoping for some direction. I know that I can't leave my family. Period. It's not an option that I'll ever entertain but if my acceptance means that my wife wants to move on, I'll have to accept that. I also know that I'll never be able to be all of me as long as we are together. If we stay together, I just hope that my doctor has some good crazy meds cause I'm sure i'll need em lol! I can't suppress, repress and depress myself anymore though. I don't know about you but I personally I've gone too long neglecting me and helping others to continue. I have to cater to my own mental health at some point.

Good Luck!!

DebsD
02-15-2008, 06:26 PM
I know exactly how you feel, my family mean everything, but without sanity from me, I just don`t know! I feel shit! sorry

Joy Carter
02-15-2008, 06:35 PM
Stick with us here you guys. And do seek some professional help. :hugs:

lori m crawford
02-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Hi, is it me or is this same for al you other girls, I know i am ts and need to transition, but i keep burying my head in the sand!! I was so close to splitting with my wife before xmas as she knows i need to and was dressing a lot, since xmas i have been so busy with work, not had time to dress, feelings not go away are always the same but sometimes work gets in the way and you sort of forget? if you know what i mean! Anyway i got to last night and nearly broke down, i been suppresing it again while busy and built up to a point where it`s all come rushing back to me, I had been drinking a lot again, that is all part of coping without me realising!!!. I can`t live as a man, but also hard to know i will lose my wife and kids, she has told me she won`t stay. I need to be female full time, that is true to my inner self. Why can`t i just do it? Got my first therapist appointment this week and need to be totally honest with them, my gp was briliant and reffered me quickly!
Life is so confusing, all i know is can`t supress this anymore, got to be true to myself.

Sorry if nobody understands this post.

D
i know how you fell i live in oh if you wont to talk

lori m crawford
02-15-2008, 06:55 PM
i know how it is to live two worlds have for 40 yrs but dont give up get help or talk to us or some one it will get better when i went out dress with my sister we had a good time it was hard but she knows an an we are a lot closer then be fore i know what you are gowing throw if you can talk to some one like i did it will welp

Nicki B
02-15-2008, 08:03 PM
I need to be female full time, that is true to my inner self. Why can`t i just do it?

Debs, you're in the same situation as a lot of people... The reason it's hard is you are trying not to hurt the ones you love most? There is no easy answer..

Only you can find the right compromise and speed? But, as I said to a friend in the same place yesterday - if you wait until the feelings build up to an almighty, irresistible, panicked urge.. Well, your transition will be more rushed, less grounded, less likely to succeed?

i been suppresing it again while busy and built up to a point where it`s all come rushing back to me, I had been drinking a lot again, that is all part of coping without me realising!!!.

With respect - that is surely evidence that you're NOT coping with it all... It will make everything much, much worse - for all your family.

Linda Z
02-17-2008, 01:42 AM
sounds to me that you have a job that is to much.
Who wants to work like a ox? a man!
to find escape you seek someting female.
that seems ok.
but maybe its the Job?
:2c:
find the balance

Linda z

DebsD
02-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Had therapist appointment and she eferred me to charing cross!! Whilst not meaning anythhing yet at least it`s a move in the right direction