PDA

View Full Version : The trouble with being Jenna

JennaDesire
02-16-2008, 12:39 AM
Let me start this by saying I love being Jenna. It makes me feel so good inside. However, I have a wife who does not understand my need to dress and is completely against it. For a while I was fine with this, and I would dress in secret, including shaving most of my hair from my legs and stomach. Lately, my wife has been telling me that she does not want me to shave any more because she does not like the way it feels. I need to shave to completely feel like Jenna. It just is not the same without shaving. I have tried to stop dressing, but it just dosen't work. I am not sure what to do anymore. What I do know is that the more I keep Jenna away, the more it hurts. For a while I thought I can just put Jenna away, but that is not possible. I love her too much! Has anybody been in my situation, and if so, what have you done? AsI type today, I have had a big fight with my wife. During the fight she attacked my dressing. All this makes me want is to dress more. It just gets worse!

docrobbysherry
02-16-2008, 12:45 AM
Why don't u try NOT shaving. When u dress, wear dark nylons and a cincher or all-in-one to cover your fur.

R u sure this is entirely about dressing? She sounds overly upset about your shaving? Maybe she's just using this as a control button item over u?
RS

O2B Barbara
02-16-2008, 07:36 AM
My feelings are such that if there is love involved, there is also acceptance and support. My wife and I don't agree on everything but we work it out. Some compromise on both parts at times. It may be that you need to sit down together and try to find out what the real issues are. Dressing, shaving, maybe your wife feels threatened or like less of a woman, possibly inadequate as a woman as a result of your dressing?

I wish you luck in working things out.

Rachael Turner
02-16-2008, 08:13 AM
my so used to hate the idea of me shaving head to toe. Told her I still hate body hair. Took about a year and now she loves it and can't stand body hair either. They come around eventually.

Christine Kelly
02-16-2008, 08:23 AM
my so used to hate the idea of me shaving head to toe. Told her I still hate body hair. Took about a year and now she loves it and can't stand body hair either. They come around eventually.

I so totally agree with this!
Even though you are in a marriage,
it doesn't mean that the SO can tell you what to do
with your body. After all, it is your life too!
Shaving your body is something that she may not like,
but there are other things that could be far worst!
Besides: Shaving is now fashionable for both men and women!

Kathleen Ann Trees
02-16-2008, 08:27 AM
Jenna,
I'm sorry you have this conflict. Know that you are not alone. I'd probably guess you are more typical than not. This forum has discussed the many reasons women don't want their men dressing up. My wife doesn't approve or want to see any of it either. I like shaving too, but I don't do much. I keep my underarms trimmed back, and use a moustache trimmer to cull back my arms and legs and chest. I'm fortunate that I'm not all that furry to begin with. Try to be empathetic to her position. Try to keep some dialog open. Enjoy what you can. Give love back to her! That will make you both feel better.

Kathleen Ann

MarciManseau
02-16-2008, 10:02 AM
If her objection to your shaving is because of stubble, then maybe you should try waxing. We both prefer it as it lasts a long time, and it grows back as soft hairs, never with stubble. It does hurt the first time, but most people can deal with that.

Hope this helps. Feel free to msg me if you need more advice.

Hugs, Marci and Julie :hugs:

sandra-leigh
02-16-2008, 11:39 AM
I have all of perhaps 11 visible hairs on my chest, 8 of them at the top of the valley that would be the start of my cleavage if I had cleavage. Right at the top of gap between my forms, so of course I like to shave them off so that I can wear something a bit lower cut and flash a bit of bra. My wife is oblivious to most signs of cross-dressing (e.g., I wore panties in plain sight for over a year without her realizing they were womens' panties), but when I shave off those 8 hairs, she notices pretty quickly and doesn't like it.