PDA

View Full Version : A first timer: Another "Been there, done that"

sexotik
02-16-2008, 09:43 AM
A first timer: Another "Been there, done that"

I am so glad I'm jumping out of my skin. I did it, yes I x dressed for the first time in my life.

Where? When? What outfit?

Well I at the moment I'm in charge of looking after a my grandparents' house until they come back from their trip. I've been in charge of it since the 13th February. On the 14 th, as you know Valentine's day, I had been feeling a little disappointed, sad and mad since I hadn't found anyone to spend this day with. Yet I hand't let this romantic celebration get me so much; my mind was busy cuz I had to sit for an exam. I was and still am happy for those who found someone they can call my lover.

Where was I?Oh yes. So, I was on my way to go to bed, when I thought: "Hey, wait a minute. My aunt (who btw has moved away due to work-related reasons) must have something." So, I went into her room and started searching for something to wear. I had in mind something both femenine and sexy. I was waiting to find a skirt, nothing in particular in my mind though. I felt pretty sure I'd find make up, which btw I did.

I hadn't come across anything interesting, but then I started to open shoe boxes and: jackpot! There were at least six pairs which I found sexy and girly and obviously I tried them on . I particularly like stiletto shoes, with a point in the end. I have to admit that although my aunt (who's in her middle 30s) is tall, she isn't as tall as me, she must have a height nearly the 5'7''. I am 5'8'' o 5'9'' (in meters around 1,75 cm or 1,76 cm) that explains why some shoe straps didn't close properly or why my heel kinda stuck out. Nevertheless, I put them on and there was I walking around the house feeling like a "next top model". In the room where I sleep there's a full length mirror so I paraded myself in front of it. I passed in front any a surface capable of mirroring an image. But this isn't all. I started snooping her wardrobe and, besides finding the shoes, I found a pair of jeans, there were several of them, but I took out this pair. Next thing I know I poured myself in. I cannot believe how sexy and comfy the jeans felt. What's more, I realized that my best asset is not my "ass-et" as I thought, my best assets are my legs. They looked like a 20-year-old girl's. For the last two years I've been exercising everyday -I have managed to create a routine basing upon exercises for girl that focus on all the body - so I guess the exercises paid off.

I kept nosing and fortunately bumped into make up. I have come clean about the fact that I know nothing about it and therefore I don't know which color fits me best or how to apply it on my face, so I tried my best. I put mascara, a lipstick and foundation. I looked like as if I were a sad clown or as if I put make up on a car that was being driven on a bumpy road. LOL. Nothing, not even that, spoiled my momento. Oh my Gosh, I've just realized something: I don't know the name of the color of the make up either.

So I kept digging and diggin', till I found some jewelry, underwear and a pink t-shirt. I went on to put them on. I have never taken into consideration that jewels -viz earrings, bracelets and necklaces- and accesories, such as purses, were also part of a girl's outfit; they can make sth look flashy or trashy. I have to begin looking at what accesories girls my age wear and what outfits they match them. As for the undergarment, I improvised a tuck and put next the jean and the red with flower-emboridery shirt and kept swaggering, in a good way though.

Last but not least, I found the glorious scent that entails anybody and brings back pleasant memories: perfume. It was one of the first things that I found and immediately sprayed myself with it. I can still rememeber how sweet it smelled.

That was my nite, I kept strutting changing my shoes until 4 am. Four amazing hours, and a rebirth. As to the jeans, I'm so keeping them. They don't fit my aunt anymore and they look way better on me than on her. I'm also borrowing a ring, it's a simple design. Yep, I said "borrowing" for th word "steal" should not bepart of a lady's vocabulary. "Besides, she's got so many odds and ends that she won't notice it missing or at least I hope so. I thought that sleeping with underwear or a bathrobe or a night gown was stupid. I, however, was proven wrong again. I just simply loved it.
To end the nite perfectly I slept with the underwear and the pink t shirt on. (Dana this is a shout-out for you , which btw I am not sure what "shout" exaclty means. I followed your example and decided to experience by myself what it felt like. One word superb. Now. I know how you feel every night!They were pink, a color I know you dig so much)

The Sequel: The following night.
I was alone at my grandparents' so I kept snooping in my aunt's wardrobe and I found a floral-print dress. I've commented here that as many of you out there I have some male breasts -though not big enough to fill a decent cleavage. Nonetheless, I used two shoulder pads to fill the dress. Overall I think I made a fairly good job. I proceded to cook a dinner for me, yes , I cooked. It wasn't anything fancy but it was delicious. I lit some candles and had a romantic dinner with myself. Next, I did the washing-up and after that I went upstairs and changed the shoes several times. This morning I woke up and went to straight to try a new combination. I put the dress on (with thes shoulder pads inside) and under it the jeans. It looked perfect, or at least it seemed to me.Then, I continued my reading: Great Expectations (by CD, Charles Dickens). And Great Expectations, I fulfilled.

To wrap this up. Firstly, I've realized that walking in heels is not so easy, especially when the shoes are not yours and you have to squeeze your feet into them. Secondly, I have to learn , but most importanlty practise so that I can teach myself how to apply and work the perks of make up. Thirdly, I must keep exercising. Fourthly, I mut work on my posture, make it more femenine. Fiftly, Finally, I gotta find the proper accesories and I have to look for a place to hide my new clothing (Hope I don't get busted)

Wanna drop these final questions:
Is a pair of jeans the best outfit to hide a tuck? To my mind, apparently. I didn't notice big Jim and the little twins (i.e. the bulge).
What accesories have you girls purchased?
Where did/do you use to hide your clothing?

Bye girls,
Best wishes, Abril.

What's next? Only time can tell.
PS: I'm gonna miss walking in heels and wearing all those clothes big time.
PS2: This is a message for those girls who like me felt that they'd never dress and perhaps will still feel the uncertainty of not knowing if they will ever achieve their goal: x dressing. Time to time, at first I was doutbful about me ever crossdressing, but it happened in the most unpredictable way. Who would've thought that I'd have to look after a house. Furthermore, I am glad since I am a very recent member -less than a year. Imma keep my fingers crossed. I more than ever believe that things happen for a reason, yet nothing comes easily or for free in this life.

(A personal message quoted from an amazing show: Everwood)

[...] focus your thoughts on what’s coming towards you, not what you left behind.

If you’re feeling frightened about what comes next…don’t. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don’t waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes, because you’ll never get another one quite like it.

And if you should ever look up, and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart…where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.

Love,

Abril

PS3: Pictures coming soon.

Julie York
02-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Well at least you didn't try on your Granny's clothes.

:D

Holly
02-16-2008, 11:37 AM
Abril, while I love your enthusiasm, honey, stop stealing your aunt's things (yes, it is stealing) and get your own things. Wouldn't you resent it if someone went through your things and just helped themselves? Besides, part of the fun and excitement of CDing is going out and getting your own things and learning how to put together your own outfits and discovering your own style. Give it a try.

Nicki B
02-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Time to get your own tee-shirt? :whistling:

Angie G
02-16-2008, 10:02 PM
One place we lived I keep my thing in the Attic another in the cellar nit a goog place if it isn't dry But thank God I no longer have to hide my things :hugs:
Angie

sexotik
02-18-2008, 09:28 AM
Abril, while I love your enthusiasm, honey, stop stealing your aunt's things (yes, it is stealing) and get your own things. Wouldn't you resent it if someone went through your things and just helped themselves? Besides, part of the fun and excitement of CDing is going out and getting your own things and learning how to put together your own outfits and discovering your own style. Give it a try.

Holly, I gues you're rite. I wouldn't want anyone snooping into my stuff. I know but the only thing I'm takin is the pair of jeans. Killing one person is as worse as killing 20, and stealing one thing once is as worse as stealing more than one thing on other occasions. But who said anything about killing (I did)but I'm not hurting anybody. I get your point and accept your suggestions. I promise I'll buy my own stuff once I get a job!!!!!!

Thnx.

Juli York LOL.

Nicki B. You also have a point